Are all gays born that way?

Oh, so now Grampa is going to spam the thread. All because his lame thread didn't get any action, I suppose.

Not at all. Despite the fact that my thread actually had something to do with politics.

This thread is shit and as such it gets shit. Simple enough? This is how I treat all threads of rderps calibre.

Hehehehe - yeah. You just keep telling yourself, sunshine. See the quote function? YOU didn't answer the question. YOU changed the subject.

When did you make the choice to be gay, Mr. Dick?

What are you twelve-teen???? :lol:

Do you really believe accusing me of being gay will somehow piss me off?

As usual progressives are children.....

Pathetic...

Not at all.

Now why don't you tell me when you chose your sexual orientation. Really, I can't wait to hear.

:lol:

Fuck this shit and fuck you - this topic is NOT being changed...

I could care less what you think.......

People like you don't matter - you do nothing and are generally annoying pieces of shit who actually believe their opinion matters. Guess what fluffer - you're too fucking dumb to have an opinion on sexuality...

If you believe I'm gay then whatever, who fucking cares...

The funny part is I have been through this argument verbatim about 200 times with progressives when I state my feelings on gay marriage and transsexuals..

You progressives are all the same...

We all chose our sexual orientation. We do it when we first start experimenting. You either choose to experiment with same sex, or opposite sex. You choose to pursue the other sex, or you choose to pursue the same sex.

Today I feel like an angry black woman.

Where are all the progressives? I need your support...

We all chose our sexual orientation. We do it when we first start experimenting. You either choose to experiment with same sex, or opposite sex. You choose to pursue the other sex, or you choose to pursue the same sex.

Of course, then progressives will promptly turn around and claim being a dick is a choice and accumulating wealth is a choice but a boy can really be born as a girl and a girl can really be born as a boy - that and homosexuals are born homosexuals..

I suppose choices are limited to progressivism..

You and Ed Spacer should team up.

You should just shut your pie hole, or at least stick your fingers in a blender..

I'd PAY to see him do that on WEBCAM.

PPV Masochism.....

Progressives call it "Body Integrity Identity Disorder" when they actually do something like that.

You know like whack off their dong because they believe they're the opposite sex..

You should just shut your pie hole, or at least stick your fingers in a blender..

PPV Masochism.....

Progressives call it "Body Integrity Identity Disorder" when they actually do something like that.

You know like whack off their dong because they believe they're the opposite sex..
:lol::lol:

Maybe ladorka will arrange a PPV event? :lol:

PPV Masochism.....

There are some pretty nasty videos out there already, however a progressive sticking their hand in a blender.... Priceless....

I'd bet the farm he would do too.

Last edited:
PPV Masochism.....

There are some pretty nasty videos out there already, however a progressive sticking their hand in a blender.... Priceless....

Especially LaDorka as a price for pennance for posting Yaksqueeze here.

Serves him right.

Forum List

Back