Are all gays born that way?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

I mean researchers still haven't found a "dominate" GAY gene.
So existing gays are totally a "learned" or behavior modification response.

Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

Because they haven't found a gene yet, or something else that may actually cause them to be gay, it must be a learned trait. You really are that stupid.

I'm just curious if you have ever seen a five or six year old boy and thought to yourself, that kid is going to be gay? I guess such a kid must be a quick learner, lol.

Because they haven't found a gene yet, or something else that may actually cause them to be gay, it must be a learned trait. You really are that stupid.

I'm just curious if you have ever seen a five or six year old boy and thought to yourself, that kid is going to be gay? I guess such a kid must be a quick learner, lol.

Stupid? So how do gays reproduce?
It takes a male and a female unless you know something different which obviously if you did you wouldn't be on this board!

Again.. has there EVER been any human being born to two people of the same sex?
I know that sounds "Stupid" (to you) because YOU evidently know something different!!

I can't imagine a person choosing to be the object of ridicule for so many narrow minded people...

You OBVIOUSLY haven't been around horny men! Or men who couldn't have sex with a woman unless they raped them.

Where are gays an " object of ridicule"?
So you think ALL straight people think "gays are objects of ridicule"?

And animals showing same-sex behavior must have learned it from their overbearing mothers.

Those animals will rot in hell! :lol:

Sheesh about half of the most harrowing experiences of my childhood had to do with a homosexual friend ridiculing me....

No....

An individual that has been molested by the same sex is more often going to be a homosexual.

Homosexuality can be brainwashed into an individual to boot...

You think the Romans were all born bi-sexual or were they trained to be bi-sexual or even homosexual??

Homosexuality violates every aspect of evolution, yet it's those who strongly promote evolution who accept homosexuality as "rational behavior."

Please anyone explain how survival of a species includes homosexuality??

Last edited:
So how do gays reproduce?
The same way everyone else does.

That one is homosexual doesn’t mean he or she can’t have children.

And homosexual children are born of heterosexual parents.

Fortunately none of this is legally relevant.

Given the hate and ignorance expressed in the OP, other subscribers to this thread, and other similar threads, it’s clear homosexuals remain very much in need of the protection of the Bill of Rights, the 14th Amendment, and the Constitution’s case law.

And there we have it again...

How is it inidicative of hate OR ignorance to state the facts that it takes a male and female to make a child, that there is no *gay* gene, and to say that homosexuality is a learned behavior?

Where is the hate? I don't see it.

This is what extremists do...they portray any information that conflicts with the falsehoods they want, for whatever reasons, to propagate, as "hate" "stupid" "dangerous" and "illegal"....

So how do gays reproduce?
The same way everyone else does.

That one is homosexual doesn’t mean he or she can’t have children.

And homosexual children are born of heterosexual parents.

Fortunately none of this is legally relevant.

Given the hate and ignorance expressed in the OP, other subscribers to this thread, and other similar threads, it’s clear homosexuals remain very much in need of the protection of the Bill of Rights, the 14th Amendment, and the Constitution’s case law.

So pretty much deviants use individuals to reproduce for them??

You don't see anything wrong with that? or at least unnatural??

YOU MISSED the POINT!
Reproduction means as of today a male (donor) and female (host) You agree?
So a gay guy MUST take sperm and implant into a female host... BUT that means if "gayness" is genetic, at some point, the "gay" gene will become dominant and therefore NOT reproductive!
FACTs of Genetics at work.. no bias just the facts!
Just in case.. this means the "gay" gene becomes dominant and therefore not reproduced!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwjCppq82c]Are we born straight or gay? - Making of Me: John Barrowman - BBC - YouTube[/ame]

I can't imagine a person choosing to be the object of ridicule for so many narrow minded people...

You OBVIOUSLY haven't been around horny men! Or men who couldn't have sex with a woman unless they raped them.

Where are gays an " object of ridicule"?
So you think ALL straight people think "gays are objects of ridicule"?

No, just the homophobes.

And there we have it again...

How is it inidicative of hate OR ignorance to state the facts that it takes a male and female to make a child, that there is no *gay* gene, and to say that homosexuality is a learned behavior?

Where is the hate? I don't see it.

This is what extremists do...they portray any information that conflicts with the falsehoods they want, for whatever reasons, to propagate, as "hate" "stupid" "dangerous" and "illegal"....

Facts are alien to those who wish to make babies in a test tube.......

Remember the same idiots that promote this test tube baby bullshit are the same ones who promote evolution and "global warming."

Odd and ironic isn't it??

Progressives view humans as nothing more than animals...and they have no problem with manipulating their breeding. It's one of their hallmarks.

They see nothing wrong with growing and killing embryos, with abortion, with euthanasia, and destroying those who cannot defend themselves and who, in the eyes of progressive ideologues, have no value. They have no problem with lying to people, hiding information from them, and restricting their freedom. They see no problem with restricting freedom, criminalizing religion and free speech, eliminating liberty, and farming humans essentially the way some ants farm aphids. This is who they are.

Progressives may as well say there is no such thing as Male or Female next...

Forum List

Back