Are all gays born that way?

I work for a living, Skippy. But you just keep going for those personal attacks while you pretend you're taking the high moral ground.

Fuck you - I'm not going to allow your puck twat ass to change the topic because you're getting your shit handed to you.

Hehehehe - yeah. You just keep telling yourself, sunshine. See the quote function? YOU didn't answer the question. YOU changed the subject.

When did you make the choice to be gay, Mr. Dick?

What are you twelve-teen???? :lol:

Do you really believe accusing me of being gay will somehow piss me off?

As usual progressives are children.....

Pathetic...

Reading this thread is like finding middle school kids notes to each other and reading them for the first time.

You!

No you!

I dare you to say that to my face!

That's it, I'm telling my dad!

So... My dad can beat up your dad!

Fuck you - I'm not going to allow your puck twat ass to change the topic because you're getting your shit handed to you.

Hehehehe - yeah. You just keep telling yourself, sunshine. See the quote function? YOU didn't answer the question. YOU changed the subject.

Pathetic...

Good catch. What all leftist love to do when they know they have lost.

Pathetic...

Not at all.

Now why don't you tell me when you chose your sexual orientation. Really, I can't wait to hear.

Last edited:

Pathetic...

Not at all.

Now why don't you tell me when you chose your sexual orientation. Really, I can't wait to hear.

YOU really are thick aren't you bitch?

Pathetic...

Not at all.

YOU really are thick aren't you bitch?

You too, FuckTard. When did you choose - I don't know. Whichever path you've chosen.

What is it with you two, that you can't give an honest, straightforward answer to an honest, straightforward question?

Not really, no. If being gay is a choice - when did you decide?

You have obviously never read Darwin but without question have championed his ideas several times...

As a matter of fact you're the slime at the bottom considering your begging for money you didn't earn, however I suppose that is a different topic all together. :lol:

What a remarkable coincidence..I called pooper "slime" today as well, in pm...I wonder how many others have come to the same conclusion?

Who knows - however I bet your avatar doesn't remind the progressive males here of anything. :lol:

Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

I mean researchers still haven't found a "dominate" GAY gene.
So existing gays are totally a "learned" or behavior modification response.

Because they haven't found a gene yet, or something else that may actually cause them to be gay, it must be a learned trait. You really are that stupid.

I'm just curious if you have ever seen a five or six year old boy and thought to yourself, that kid is going to be gay? I guess such a kid must be a quick learner, lol.

And animals showing same-sex behavior must have learned it from their overbearing mothers.

Those animals will rot in hell! :lol:

If you understood more about animals, you would recognize their "gay" behavior as dominance behavior. Are you telling us that gays have an issue with their "dominance"?

Because they haven't found a gene yet, or something else that may actually cause them to be gay, it must be a learned trait. You really are that stupid.

I'm just curious if you have ever seen a five or six year old boy and thought to yourself, that kid is going to be gay? I guess such a kid must be a quick learner, lol.

And animals showing same-sex behavior must have learned it from their overbearing mothers.

Those animals will rot in hell! :lol:

If you understood more about animals, you would recognize their "gay" behavior as dominance behavior. Are you telling us that gays have an issue with their "dominance"?

For animals? sfcalifornia thinks he's at the top of the foodchain...when in actuality? He is a bottomfeeder.

Forum List

Back