Are all gays born that way?

When did you allegedly choose to be straight, Mr. Dick?

You are pretty slow aren't you??

Not really, no. If being gay is a choice - when did you decide?

You have obviously never read Darwin but without question have championed his ideas several times...

As a matter of fact you're the slime at the bottom considering your begging for money you didn't earn, however I suppose that is a different topic all together. :lol:

Are heterosexuals born that way? Is there a heterosexual gene, or are there heterosexual genes?
If there's no gay gene, I think we can safely say there's no heterosexual gene.

So all sexual orientations are a choice?

Okay, then anyone who attempts to denigrate the status of homosexuals, i.e. as their sexuality relates to civil/individual rights,

on the grounds they chose to be homosexual, is not establishing any distinction between them and heterosexuals.

That's the logic. If gays chose to be gay, then when did these yahoos choose to be straight?

You have obviously never read Darwin but without question have championed his ideas several times...

As a matter of fact you're the slime at the bottom considering your begging for money you didn't earn, however I suppose that is a different topic all together. :lol:

I work for a living, Skippy. But you just keep going for those personal attacks while you pretend you're taking the high moral ground.

I work for a living, Skippy. But you just keep going for those personal attacks while you pretend you're taking the high moral ground.

Fuck you - I'm not going to allow your puck twat ass to change the topic because you're getting your shit handed to you.

Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

I mean researchers still haven't found a "dominate" GAY gene.
So existing gays are totally a "learned" or behavior modification response.

They may never know. I have nothing against gays. I did know a guy in school and some of us knew before he did that he was gay. Something tells me the real gays can't help it, though like with anything, others will try anything out of curiousity.

I always wondered if liberals were born that way or taught to act like know alls.

I am more worried about control freaks with power, on either side, because they can harm us big time. Gays never did anything to me.

Fuck you - I'm not going to allow your puck twat ass to change the topic because you're getting your shit handed to you.

Hehehehe - yeah. You just keep telling yourself, sunshine. See the quote function? YOU didn't answer the question. YOU changed the subject.

When did you make the choice to be gay, Mr. Dick?

She has a tendancy to do that when she knows she lost a topic.

She's EASY.

She has a tendancy to do that when she knows she lost a topic.

She's EASY.

Awww!! You two are such a cute couple! Have you set a date yet?

What a remarkable coincidence..I called pooper "slime" today as well, in pm...I wonder how many others have come to the same conclusion?

Forum List

Back