Arctic Ice

The warm water in the pacific is no longer being pushed up over the continental shelf which was the reason for Greenland warming. The flow has now changed and cold water is now circulating Greenland. The slow start to melt season is not unexpected due to this change. Were about to see rapid ice growth in that region. I expect this fall to be one very cold, snow and ice producing year for that region. We are about to sea Arctic ice rebound with a vengeance.

Uhh... Billy? Billy? I really hate to be the bearer of bad news... but, you know... you know... Greenland...well, Greenland isn't in the Pacific Billy.

The Blob! OMG! The Pacific Blob! How could we forget

You don't seem to have followed the slightest portion of the conversation. Surely you knew that. And knowing that, why do you bother with your useless interjection?

You don't seem to have followed the slightest portion of the conversation. Surely you knew that. And knowing that, why do you bother with your useless interjection?
what conversation is it you think you've been having? you're a one way dolt! There is no conversation with you or your likes, insults and narratives, that's all any of you have. The fact is, Frank is spot on. What say you to his post?

Sea Ice.jpg

Looks normal to me.

Forum List

Back