Arctic ice thins dramatically

Hey G-idiot, have you checked my links? Hell, I might be making all kinds of money off of you. LOL

Aww you feeling left out is that it? I haven't been giving you the attention you deserve lately have I... I am sorry little man, I will make sure I do from now on..:lol:

Care to share with us all what happened now? No? Turns out your pal did what i said to do and bingo saw the code just like i said he would... So that makes me...whats that word again.... oh yeah RIGHT AGAIN!

:lol:

Hey G-idiot, have you checked my links? Hell, I might be making all kinds of money off of you. LOL

Aww you feeling left out is that it? I haven't been giving you the attention you deserve lately have I... I am sorry little man, I will make sure I do from now on..

Care to share with us all what happened now? No? Turns out your pal did what i said to do and bingo saw the code just like i said he would... So that makes me...whats that word again....
...'Total loon' is the word you're looking for, you brainless dipshyt. You hysterically accused me of inserting funky redirect code in my links but you waited about 30 posts before revealing how you were getting those links to show up and then it turned out that code was in many people's links. YOU WERE WRONG, you clueless retard. You were too stupid to check to see if that code was showing up in other people's links before going postal and wrongly accusing me of inserting that junk.

Aww you feeling left out is that it? I haven't been giving you the attention you deserve lately have I... I am sorry little man, I will make sure I do from now on..

Care to share with us all what happened now? No? Turns out your pal did what i said to do and bingo saw the code just like i said he would... So that makes me...whats that word again....
...'Total loon' is the word you're looking for, you brainless dipshyt. You hysterically accused me of inserting funky redirect code in my links but you waited about 30 posts before revealing how you were getting those links to show up and then it turned out that code was in many people's links. YOU WERE WRONG, you clueless retard. You were too stupid to check to see if that code was showing up in other people's links before going postal and wrongly accusing me of inserting that junk.

Fact is tool you were the first and at that time only one I saw the redirects in. I asked you about it and you denied this happening. So I looked into it and found out about viglink and the code in the their scripts that were attached to YOUR POST... The script that causes the redirect was in YOUR POST. got that yet? You again denied this, and even after I told you numerous times how to see the code you still denied its existence claiming you did the same things I did and didn't see it.

Then you finally did do it the way I said to and BINGO you saw it too. But of course it was only after many posters confirmed the same things and you had no choice but to admit its existence. Dude you even tried to claim I put it there...LOL seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The codes not in direct links to regular URL's unless you call the script in transit or from another service or site.. I already explained this many times to you and your pal.

Now, I said the code was there in your links you said it wasn't , I was right. I said how to find it, and you claimed you did the same thing and you lied. So far I am batting .1000 with you on this troll, if I were you I would take your friend leave it alone now. I still don't see USMB saying they use it and its coming from somewhere originally.

Personally I think its you or someone or thing you are working for or with doing it, and I think you are doing it in many other forums too. I can't prove this, so I let it go. But thats what I think, and from the way you and your troll patrol have been acting since I pointed it out, you give me good reason to think so...

Now best to drop your bullshit and leave it alone.. You had the code in your link just as I said you did. You repeatedly lied about it not being there, and only when others came out and said as much did you recant your tale... So do yourself the biggest favor you can do and drop it.

I said how to find it, and you claimed you did the same thing and you lied.

Hey moron, everybody can still go look at that and see that you did not "say how to find it". You told me to do things that did not work on a firefox browser for two pages until you finally suggested using 'send link'. As soon as I could actually find the code in the links, I did what you should have also immediately done when you first discovered this, and looked at other poster's links. The same vigilink stuff was in links provided by the walleyedretard and the kookster. You are a hysterical paranoid reality challenged idiot and this whole affair has just reinforced that perception in everyone's minds.

Hey moron, everybody can still go look at that and see that you did not "say how to find it". You told me to do things that did not work on a firefox browser for two pages until you finally suggested using 'send link'. As soon as I could actually find the code in the links, I did what you should have also immediately done when you first discovered this, and looked at other poster's links. The same vigilink stuff was in links provided by the walleyedretard and the kookster. You are a hysterical paranoid reality challenged idiot and this whole affair has just reinforced that perception in everyone's minds.

LOL, sure you want to go with that story tool?

I remember expressly telling oldsocks and you how to do it using firefox and google chrome. Matter of fact i told you a few ways to do it. Before you claimed I didn't tell you a way that worked yet you said yourself the last way I told you did work.. Matter of fact you made several posts using bold font telling me I told you to do the same thing you were saying you did. Remember? You should you made big bold claims that you did the same thing I did and didn't get the code... LOL

The fact is tool, viglinks script affiliates links. Its a script, it checks for links that go to partners or affiliated places on a page and attaches to them if it can.. I read that today on their page..

VigLink - FAQ

"So what's happening underneath?
After you embed the VigLink library on your page, it monitors when visitors click on a link pointing to a different site. The library checks to see if the URL of that link can be affiliated; if so, the link is automatically affiliated."

So it was on your link first which is where I noticed it, then due to the script already being here from your link it affiliate's any link it can. THATS WHY ITS ON OTHERS LINKS NOW... Fact is the script came from somewhere and USMB isn't saying anything, and you are the first I saw with it... Whoever IS using it better speak up soon because not disclosing its use is illegal as well as BS.

Once again if you got any sense at all you will drop this with me... I can't prove you are doing it, and I can't prove you aren't. And at this point I don't care, I already opted out of viglink crap. You or whoever won't get pennies from me now.

If you are running firefox i would recommend you install the noscript extension and or web developer tools, to prevent scripts like this or allow you to spot them in the future. AND BTW, if you were running firefox why couldn't you see the code the same way I was seeing it? Google Chrome is a stripped down version of Firefox. the submenus have many of the same features maybe a different wording but same functionality.

Fact is you told people to check the source by clicking "properties" and you just showed you knew better.. tell us whats in the right-click submenu in firefox? Where is the "properties" option in the submenu? There isn't one...

Now stop talking shit, stop trying to claim I was lying, and stop picking at something you had best leave alone.. You were lying from the start, and you are still lying now.. This is the last bit of explaining I am going to do on this, make one more false accusation or try and tell one more lie about me and I will no longer let it go...

I remember expressly telling oldsocks and you how to do it using firefox and google chrome. Matter of fact i told you a few ways to do it. Before you claimed I didn't tell you a way that worked yet you said yourself the last way I told you did work.. Matter of fact you made several posts using bold font telling me I told you to do the same thing you were saying you did. Remember? You should you made big bold claims that you did the same thing I did and didn't get the code... LOL

The fact is tool, viglinks script affiliates links. Its a script, it checks for links that go to partners or affiliated places on a page and attaches to them if it can.. I read that today on their page..

VigLink - FAQ

After you embed the VigLink library on your page, it monitors when visitors click on a link pointing to a different site. The library checks to see if the URL of that link can be affiliated; if so, the link is automatically affiliated."

So it was on your link first which is where I noticed it, then due to the script already being here from your link it affiliate's any link it can. THATS WHY ITS ON OTHERS LINKS NOW... Fact is the script came from somewhere and USMB isn't saying anything, and you are the first I saw with it... Whoever IS using it better speak up soon because not disclosing its use is illegal as well as BS.

Once again if you got any sense at all you will drop this with me... I can't prove you are doing it, and I can't prove you aren't. And at this point I don't care, I already opted out of viglink crap. You or whoever won't get pennies from me now.

If you are running firefox i would recommend you install the noscript extension and or web developer tools, to prevent scripts like this or allow you to spot them in the future. AND BTW, if you were running firefox why couldn't you see the code the same way I was seeing it? Google Chrome is a stripped down version of Firefox. the submenus have many of the same features maybe a different wording but same functionality.

Fact is you told people to check the source by clicking "properties" and you just showed you knew better.. tell us whats in the right-click submenu in firefox? Where is the "properties" option in the submenu? There isn't one...

Now stop talking shit, stop trying to claim I was lying, and stop picking at something you had best leave alone.. You were lying from the start, and you are still lying now.. This is the last bit of explaining I am going to do on this, make one more false accusation or try and tell one more lie about me and I will no longer let it go...

Liar...colossal retarded liar.....as anybody who looks can see for themselves.....maybe you believe your own lies, slackjawed, but you can't change all those posts on the two threads.....there for all to see.....

And by the way, fuck you, troll.

Last edited:

VigLink - FAQ

Liar...colossal retarded liar.....as anybody who looks can see for themselves.....maybe you believe your own lies, slackjawed, but you can't change all those posts on the two threads.....there for all to see.....

Why yes they can see them, matter of fact I wish they would... Truly they can see them, they can see you denying the codes existence over several pages, they can see you trying over and again in two separate threads trying to claim you were doing the same thing I was and didnt see the code and claiming your methods was identical to mine even calling me dumb for it, even got your lying little weasel of a pal socks to confirm it, and they can see you acting like a weasel about it and only admitting the codes there after several people saw it too. And after I said I was done, they can see you and your pal lying about what happened and trying to provoke me into another argument over it even after I said to drop it....

Now let it be...

Only you and oldsocks will continue to talk shit AFTER getting busted.. IF either of you get caught lying (all the time) you both just keep on talking and lying. its like it never happened with you. You two have been that way since I been here and I didn't think you would change now...

Last edited:

VigLink - FAQ

Why yes they can see them, matter of fact I wish they would... Truly they can see them, they can see you denying the codes existence over several pages, they can see you trying over and again in two separate threads trying to claim you were doing the same thing I was and didnt see the code and claiming your methods was identical to mine even calling me dumb for it, even got your lying little weasel of a pal socks to confirm it, and they can see you acting like a weasel about it and only admitting the codes there after several people saw it too. And after I said I was done, they can see you and your pal lying about what happened and trying to provoke me into another argument over it even after I said to drop it....

Now let it be...

Only you and oldsocks will continue to talk shit AFTER getting busted.. IF either of you get caught lying (all the time) you both just keep on talking and lying. its like it never happened with you. You two have been that way since I been here and I didn't think you would change now...

Anyone can look and see for themselves what a retarded liar you are, you silly cretin.

Now let it be...

Anyone can look and see for themselves what a retarded liar you are, you silly cretin.

Yes they can see what a retarded liar you are, you silly cretin.

So far...

1. The code was there just as I said it was.

2. You had the code on your link just as I said you did.

3. You admitted the codes presence only after so many people told you they see the same code there.

4. You claimed you were doing the same thing I told you to do and you weren't seeing the code, even got your friend and known lying weasel to try and back your claim. Furthering that by making big bold claims that I was so stupid I was saying to do the same thing you said to do. You carried this claim over to another unrelated thread. When all along you were not doing so, AND admitted as much once a number of other posters confirmed they got the same code doing as i explained to do.

5. You deny this happened despite the evidence and all the posts showing it undeniably did happen just as I have described here.

6. You further try and confound the truth by attacking me after the fact, with lies and innuendo.

7. You keep claiming I am lying when the evidence shows I was right about the code, right about it being on your link, right about you not not using the proper method to see the code, right about your attempts to hide the codes existence by telling people to check "properties", right about your friend not using the proper methods to see the code, and right about the way you acted over it.

So please continue on your rant to try and save face again. how many times you had to do this here? With me alone this marks at least a third time you resorted to playing "it didn't happen" and stomping your foot. Next you will go get one of your clones and attack me again, same as you usually do..

Now for the last time let it be...

1. The code was there just as I said it was.
The code was there but wasn't visible using the methods you specified. You claimed that I was the one inserting the code for my own profit which was a lie.

2. You had the code on your link just as I said you did.
Other people had the code on their links so your accusations against me were lies.

3. You admitted the codes presence only after so many people told you they see the same code there.
I was unable to see the code until you finally suggested using 'send link'. It had nothing to do with other people. The other people I contacted couldn't see the code in the links either using the methods you suggested up to that point.

4. You claimed you were doing the same thing I told you to do and you weren't seeing the code, even got your friend and known lying weasel to try and back your claim. Furthering that by making big bold claims that I was so stupid I was saying to do the same thing you said to do. You carried this claim over to another unrelated thread. When all along you were not doing so, AND admitted as much once a number of other posters confirmed they got the same code doing as i explained to do.
More of your lies, dipshit. I was using the methods you were talking about and the code was not visible. I only found it after you finally posted the correct method which you had not done up until then, you flaming dumbass. You started your baseless accusations about this crap in your post #37 on page three of the 'Vanishing Glaciers' thread but you never revealed a way for me or some others to see the vigilinks code until your post #137 on page 10 of that thread. I asked repeatedly how to see the code and you gave me wrong answers for six pages. You are a liar and I am going to prove it. Here's the exact chronology of your crazy paranoid run. LIAR.

From post #60 in the other thread
Here's my links in this post, visible to anyone who hits 'quote'. Or right-click on the link and hit 'properties' if you have that function or hit 'copy link location' and paste it somewhere and look at it.
Then your posts #63 & #66
You are done there it is for all to see, right click on it and select open in new tab and you can see the API vigilink redirect right there.
right click on his link and press "copy link". then paste it into notepad or a simple plain text editor and look at the link..
My post #68
I really urge everyone to right click on that link and hit 'copy link location' and then paste it somewhere and look at it. This is what you get:
//www.grist.org/article/current-global-warming-is-just-part-of-a-natural-cycle
And that is what shows up using firefox.
Then your clueless post #69
I even told you I right clicked the link and chose "copy link address" and pasted it in a plain text editor (notepad, gedit, et al) and got that link exactly word for word character for character as I posted it. BTW, I am running linux kernel 3.0 with gnome-shell desktop.
My post #70
I again urge anyone who wants to see ol' slackjawed's insanity first hand to just do as he says and right click on the link and paste it somewhere. Ii is a simple direct link to grist.com and that's it.
Your response post #71
I urge everyone to do the same... And make sure you select "copy link address" and then paste it in a plain text editor like notepad or gedit. That way it is exactly as written in the actual link. If you do you will see the following in about half of his links before I outed him for it.
But doing it that way, most people don't see the code. You still are too stupid to check other people's links before accusing me of doing this and since the methods you've mentioned for seeing the supposed links haven't worked for me and others, we can't check the links provided by other people yet to see if it's there.
Then the toadster chimed in with post #81
When I view the source in post #1, I see this. //api.viglink.com-etc.
To which I responded reasonably in post #83
Perhaps you could explain how you got that crap? When I right click on the link and hit 'copy link location', I get this: h ttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27894721/ns/us_news-environment/t/himalaya-glaciers-melting-much-faster/#.Tph31V2D2uI
Just how are you supposedly "viewing the source" as you claim?
He responded in post #84
Right click then click "Properties"
But that actually doesn't work to show the code in Firefox either so....
I responded in post #86
I did just that and this is what anyone can see if they do that: h ttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27894721/ns/us_news-environment/t/himalaya-glaciers-melting-much-faster/#.Tph31V2D2uI
There is no more discussion of methods to see the links until my post #131
I went and asked two different friends to get on this forum and check my link code and both of them found only a straight link to the site I was quoting. So it's not some code on my computer that is masking the links from me when I look for them (or inserting them when I post). So, I guess I have to ask, where did you get that supposed "very recent link address"? I have tried, and my friends tried, to find it and we can't dig it out of the links at all. If we right click and hit 'copy link location' or 'copy address' (depending on browser) and then go copy it somewhere, there is only the direct link. How are you generating that mess you just posted? How is this code supposedly being hidden? If you hit 'quote' on a post, you can see all of the code in that post. How am I supposedly hiding it on the forum's server so it is invisible?
We had this response from 'Rat in the Hat' in post 133
I use Opera as my browser. I copied the link location, and pasted it into notepad, and that was the result I got.
And then finally, after 7 pages of false accusations and loads of your drivel....
you finally in post #137, reveal the secret of getting to this hidden code.
If you run Firefox right click the link and then from the pop up menu select "send link" that will copy and paste the entire code to an email using your preferred email client or software. Don't send the email or anything just look at the mess it will put in the email message boddy.
Rat in the Hat points out that the code is your posts too in post #138
Houston, we have a problem...
Here is what I get for your Project Syndicate link, gslack. - //api.viglink.com/api/click?...
Maybe it's the board doing it? dunno:
You made a couple of confused posts still trying to blame me and ol' Rat in the Hat came back with post #141
Actually, I was suggesting it's being added here. And after checking links from a few other posters, it looks like that is the case.
After finally getting a workable method out of you for actually seeing the hidden code, I found it in my links and then, doing the obvious, found it in everybody else's that I checked at that time. I later found that it wasn't in all of the links, just most of them that I checked. So I set you straight in post #146
Ah, you stupid twit. I knew the links I was posting didn't have any code in them when I post them and all of the methods (copy link address and paste) you suggested earlier did not reveal any funky code so I thought this was just your usual insanity and general disconnection from reality. However when you finally, a few posts ago, mentioned the 'send link' trick, which you hadn't suggested before, that whole mess of code with the vigilink stuff in it showed up. I immediately did the obvious thing, the thing you would have done long ago, before wasting so much time on this, if you had more than two brain cells to rub together. And that was, of course, to try the same 'send link' trick on somebody else's links, so I went to a thread the walleyedretard had started and, sure enough, his link in the OP showed the same vigilink code. So I checked a few more people's links and guess what, dimbulb, all of the links from everybody have that code so it must be added by this site. I sure wish you'd grow a brain sometime and check things out first before making such a fool out of yourself with your paranoid accusations. I'm sure the folks at vigilink had some fun laughing at your silly shyt. I know I do.
Then you, in post #147, still stupidly try to deny you made a mistake and still trying to blame me for this whole incredibly worthless waste of time you started.
If you weren't so damn defensive you could have helped sort this shit out before, instead of claiming it wasn't there like a damn moron. Instead you sat there lying your ass off and throwing a fit. Either way you were the first I noticed it from, and you claimed it wasn't there... hell dude you could be the typhoid mary of viglink.
You follow that with some of your usual historical revisionism in post #150
2. I showed it was there and told multiple ways to see it, and you denied it being there and claimed repeatedly you were doing the same thing I was doing and did not see it. But now you admit to doing it the way I explained and you see it now too...
Then Rat in the Hat tries futilely to reason with you in post #152
C'mon buddy, give them a break. If they're using FireFox or Chrome with AdBlock Plus or Java Script Block, they can't see the codes we see with Opera or I-Exploder.

5. You deny this happened despite the evidence and all the posts showing it undeniably did happen just as I have described here.
That is either more of your lies or more of your retarded insanity. It did not happen as you have described. Anyone can go look for themselves and see your lies.

6. You further try and confound the truth by attacking me after the fact, with lies and innuendo.
You discredit yourself with your own lies and refusal to admit that you screwed up and accused me of something I didn't do because you were too stupid to check to see if that code was in other people's links too.

7. You keep claiming I am lying when the evidence shows I was right about the code, right about it being on your link, right about you not not using the proper method to see the code, right about your attempts to hide the codes existence by telling people to check "properties", right about your friend not using the proper methods to see the code, and right about the way you acted over it.
You were right about the code being there but you were too stupid to check to see if it was other people's links so you lied about me being the source of the hidden code. You're lying about telling me the right way to find the code which I just demonstrated that you didn't do for seven pages of wrong methods and fraudulent accusations. You are lying now about what I told people to do to check the codes, which was both clicking on 'properties' and doing the same thing you were telling them, 'copy link address' and paste it somewhere. All of this is obvious in the recorded posts I just listed. You are 'wrong' in far too many ways to list.

Now for the last time, fuck you, pinhead. You're a troll and not worth wasting any more time on ever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Get a grip tool, you are busted...LOL

1. You said you use Firefox, I gave firefox directions that were correct and still are. but now you say you couldn't see the code doing it my way.. If you are using FIrefox you would... SO which is it now? Are you using FIrefox or not now?

2. I said you were probably either doing it yourself (the viglink afiliate linking script) OR were doing it inadvertently albeit irresponsibly from either some software, service or someone else's doing it and you being the sap. I said this on numerous posts.

3. You know as well as I do now how the viglink script works I explained it, even linked to viglinks explanation. Once its on a page from a link, it afiliates any links it can on that page. Thats why there are so many with the script calls in their links now that were not there before... If you want I can repost the viglink explanation and their link.. I did so a few times now no problem to do it again troll...

4. Where is this "properties" in the right-click menu in firefox? Come on man I asked you this before and you ignore it... So I ask you again where is this "properties" option in the right-click menu in Firefox? Or in Google CHrome? So tell me tool how is it you were telling people the right way when you couldn't have using the method you claimed before and even mentioned again above?

"Here's my links in this post, visible to anyone who hits 'quote'. Or right-click on the link and hit 'properties' if you have that function or hit 'copy link location' and paste it somewhere and look at it."

So where is the "properties" option in the right-click menu in firefox then? And why did you tell them to hit "quote" to see its not there? I told you and so did viglink that will not show the code. That option isn't in firefox right-click on a link sub menu..

Also, you told them to hit "copy link location" when I explained full and well that this will not work because it will only copy the link location to the clipboard, not anything else just the links end destination URL. I explained this time and again. The key is in the words "copy link location" get it yet? As in where the link eventually goes. Any script will not show using that method.

I gave full and correct instructions on how to see the code, several people saw it doing the methods I gave. Yet you flatly refused to use the methods I gave and repeatedly gave alternate false instructions and tried to imply at least one of them was identical to mine when in fact it was not.

5. You continue to whine and cry like a little baby because YOU screwed up again. If you had checked like I said to in the first place you would have seen it, but you instead had to try and be a deceptive, lying little weasel to try and cover your ass. You only admitted the codes existence after many people spoke up that they saw it too. You had no choice then...

6. I also told you early on that you can see the redirect when you right click and open in new tab and quickly switch to that tab while its still loading. And that works in both Firefox and Google CHrome.... yet you again claimed I made it up and it wasn't there...

Again you can simply tell me where the "properties" option in the right click menu on a link in firefox is now... If you use firefox you would know its not there..

Now you have been shown once again to be a fraudulent, lying little weasel and I strongly urge you to leave this be now. You were caught lying, about the viglink redirects, the viglink codes existence, about how to see the code, about the methods used to see the code, about my explanations on how to see the code, and even about "properties" in the firefox right click link menu as well... And now we can add lying about what happened to that as well...

Again, last warning from me troll.... If you do not stop lying about me, about what happened, and being a general whiny little punk, I will have no problem in making your humiliation complete...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1. You said you use Firefox, I gave firefox directions that were correct and still are. but now you say you couldn't see the code doing it my way.. If you are using FIrefox you would... SO which is it now? Are you using FIrefox or not now?

2. I said you were probably either doing it yourself (the viglink afiliate linking script) OR were doing it inadvertently albeit irresponsibly from either some software, service or someone else's doing it and you being the sap. I said this on numerous posts.

3. You know as well as I do now how the viglink script works I explained it, even linked to viglinks explanation. Once its on a page from a link, it afiliates any links it can on that page. Thats why there are so many with the script calls in their links now that were not there before... If you want I can repost the viglink explanation and their link.. I did so a few times now no problem to do it again troll...

4. Where is this "properties" in the right-click menu in firefox? Come on man I asked you this before and you ignore it... So I ask you again where is this "properties" option in the right-click menu in Firefox? Or in Google CHrome? So tell me tool how is it you were telling people the right way when you couldn't have using the method you claimed before and even mentioned again above?

"Here's my links in this post, visible to anyone who hits 'quote'. Or right-click on the link and hit 'properties' if you have that function or hit 'copy link location' and paste it somewhere and look at it."

So where is the "properties" option in the right-click menu in firefox then? And why did you tell them to hit "quote" to see its not there? I told you and so did viglink that will not show the code. That option isn't in firefox right-click on a link sub menu..

Also, you told them to hit "copy link location" when I explained full and well that this will not work because it will only copy the link location to the clipboard, not anything else just the links end destination URL. I explained this time and again. The key is in the words "copy link location" get it yet? As in where the link eventually goes. Any script will not show using that method.

I gave full and correct instructions on how to see the code, several people saw it doing the methods I gave. Yet you flatly refused to use the methods I gave and repeatedly gave alternate false instructions and tried to imply at least one of them was identical to mine when in fact it was not.

5. You continue to whine and cry like a little baby because YOU screwed up again. If you had checked like I said to in the first place you would have seen it, but you instead had to try and be a deceptive, lying little weasel to try and cover your ass. You only admitted the codes existence after many people spoke up that they saw it too. You had no choice then...

6. I also told you early on that you can see the redirect when you right click and open in new tab and quickly switch to that tab while its still loading. And that works in both Firefox and Google CHrome.... yet you again claimed I made it up and it wasn't there...

Again you can simply tell me where the "properties" option in the right click menu on a link in firefox is now... If you use firefox you would know its not there..

Now you have been shown once again to be a fraudulent, lying little weasel and I strongly urge you to leave this be now. You were caught lying, about the viglink redirects, the viglink codes existence, about how to see the code, about the methods used to see the code, about my explanations on how to see the code, and even about "properties" in the firefox right click link menu as well... And now we can add lying about what happened to that as well...

Again, last warning from me troll.... If you do not stop lying about me, about what happened, and being a general whiny little punk, I will have no problem in making your humiliation complete...
You feeble-minded little twit. 'Properties' is indeed one of the options in the pop-up menu people get when they right click on a link using Firefox if they are using the older version. They eliminated that in the newer version. I did a quick google search so this might help you believe it - Here - "One of my favorite features of Firefox was that it was the only browser that had a built-in security feature of helping users identify bogus web links. Previous versions had a right-click menu item called Properties that allowed users to view the actual URL associated with a Web link. This feature prevented users from unknowingly clicking bogus or malicious web links. And, it makes absolutely NO sense why such a valuable and unique feature would have been removed!"

I just showed the sequence of posts in which you failed to accurately reveal the technique for seeing the hidden code for seven pages. You can spout your historical revisions and personal fantasies of what you wished you'd said all you want but the actual record of exchanges between us is still there for all to see. You are a liar and a fraud. Your attacks on me for putting hidden redirect code in my links were lies based on your stupidity.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You feeble-minded little twit. 'Properties' is indeed one of the options in the pop-up menu people get when they right click on a link using Firefox if they are using the older version. They eliminated that in the newer version. I did a quick google search so this might help you believe it - Here - "One of my favorite features of Firefox was that it was the only browser that had a built-in security feature of helping users identify bogus web links. Previous versions had a right-click menu item called Properties that allowed users to view the actual URL associated with a Web link. This feature prevented users from unknowingly clicking bogus or malicious web links. And, it makes absolutely NO sense why such a valuable and unique feature would have been removed!"

I just showed the sequence of posts in which you failed to accurately reveal the technique for seeing the hidden code for seven pages. You can spout your historical revisions and personal fantasies of what you wished you'd said all you want but the actual record of exchanges between us is still there for all to see. You are a liar and a fraud. Your attacks on me for putting hidden redirect code in my links were lies based on your stupidity.

STOP LYING WEASEL...

First the link you pointed to is about rolling back to a previous version of Firefox which you can't do.. Its open source and no ones working on it anymore, which means no security updates, no support, etc...

IF you are using and outdated version, you need to upgrade before you try and correct me on it.. get it tool? You are using and out dated, no longer supported version of software and telling people to do something they can no longer do in current and up-to-date supported versions.. And trying to correct me telling the right way using the current software...

You absolute, total nincompoop! If you get your head out of your defensive ass for a second you can see the problem...Stop trying to play save ass and use for damn head. You are using software features that do not exist in current software versions and trying to correct my method...

Right now there is no "properties" option in right click submenu over links in FIrefox. So you couldn't very well tell people accurately the right way to check the link you idiot..

Lastly, that was not a security feature to check links in this manner the obscure question posted in their forums you linked to was from some guy who doesn't understand what the feature did. he thinks it was security but it was only there to allow people to use their windows "properties" dialog on a link. Any meta-tags, code, redirects, or anything in a script called to when the link is clicked (like viglink) will not show because its not in the actual links destination its in a script that fires when the link is clicked...

Now tool , you cannot weasel your way out of this with half-ass bullshit and word play. You are busted lying again... Now go cry punk. :lol:

Last edited:
BTW, oldsocks you have now neg-repped me on the 19th and the 22nd... Care to man up any time soon? Or you going to continue your little childish bullshit?

Your pal is a liar and you lied for him. You know it, I know it.. If his method as he claimed was used YOU COULDN"T HAVE! You fraud... What you going to give me some lame excuse that you are using the old unsupported firefox now too?
Sure tool, sure....You two are the most useless people on this forum. The fact you pull this shit like a little punk is no surprise at all...

Last edited:
LOL. G-idiot continues to lie about the vig links that were even found on his posts.

LOL. You accused, without reason, other people. Now eat crow, fool.

Forum List

Back