Arctic ice thins dramatically

LOL. G-idiot continues to lie about the vig links that were even found on his posts.

LOL. You accused, without reason, other people. Now eat crow, fool.

Oh really? So then care to explain how you managed to use trolls method to not see the code when his method doesn't work?... Didn't think so fraud... You are a known and proven (multiple times) liar.. And that was before this happened.

You socks LIED about his link, and lied about using his method to see it.. YOU are now busted once again being a fake... Now go and neg-rep me again you little weasel...:lol:

LOL. G-idiot continues to lie about the vig links that were even found on his posts.

Oh really? So then care to explain how you managed to use trolls method to not see the code when his method doesn't work?... Didn't think so fraud... You are a known and proven (multiple times) liar.. And that was before this happened.

You socks LIED about his link, and lied about using his method to see it.. YOU are now busted once again being a fake... Now go and neg-rep me again you little weasel...:lol:

Old socks negged you? Let me pos rep you. :eusa_whistle:

THX Meister!

THX Meister!

Anytime

Proof postive that "rep" is nothing but a CON circle-jerk. What can you say when the powers-that-be are in on it?!?! Yeah, they're SOOOOOOO ethical. :lol::lol::lol:

Like the way oldsocks and his pal double neg-repped me? yeah... FU junior we put up you 3 ganging up on people all the time..

So now you're going to whine about things that didn't even happen? Sorry "we're ganging up on you", but as far as "rep" goes, I don't play the game, because it's obviously rigged. When some of the most worthless posters have high rep numbers, it's obvious that the CONS are scratching each others' back without regard to whether rep was deserved.

Proof postive that "rep" is nothing but a CON circle-jerk. What can you say when the powers-that-be are in on it?!?! Yeah, they're SOOOOOOO ethical. :lol::lol::lol:

Like the way oldsocks and his pal double neg-repped me? yeah... FU junior we put up you 3 ganging up on people all the time..

So now you're going to whine about things that didn't even happen? Sorry "we're ganging up on you", but as far as "rep" goes, I don't play the game, because it's obviously rigged. When some of the most worthless posters have high rep numbers, it's obvious that the CONS are scratching each others' back without regard to whether rep was deserved.

Whose crying????? Looks to me you are... :(

It did happen douchebag and its happened before as well, they do it all the time.. Now go cry about the rep you don't care about..:lol:

Now G-vig, you are welcome to return the favor. And you will soon have more rep than me anyway. Even senile ol' nits like Walleyes have accomplished that. After all, people that actually post from science on this board are by far the minority. Useless yap-yapers like you dominate the board.

It did happen douchebag and its happened before as well, they do it all the time.. Now go cry about the rep you don't care about..:lol:

Who is "they"? You talked about three of us, but I've never repped anyone one way or the other, so do you just make things up? Oh right, that's the denier M.O., my bad! :cool:

Now G-vig, you are welcome to return the favor. And you will soon have more rep than me anyway. Even senile ol' nits like Walleyes have accomplished that. After all, people that actually post from science on this board are by far the minority. Useless yap-yapers like you dominate the board.

No tool, you got very little rep because you are a lying fraud with an agenda.. oh and a sexist who will try and use a gender attack to pathetically save his own ass....

Who is "they"? You talked about three of us, but I've never repped anyone one way or the other, so do you just make things up? Oh right, that's the denier M.O., my bad! :cool:

They as in oldsocks and his pal trolling blunder.. What you didn't know he has other friends besides you? Sorry you had to hear it from me, but yeah hes been steppin out on ya little fella... And they did double neg me, socks doesn't even deny it..

And when there is the 3 of you in a thread you 3 DO gang up like dogs... now try and keep up junior having to repeat things for your slow ass is getting old...

Your comment might have some validity if it weren't for the fact that some of the highest rep counts belong to libs. Nice libs for the most part, who post accurate, non biased (for the most part) reasonable comments. I pos rep them all the time. They pos me back sometimes.

You, and olfraud and trolling blunder have low rep rates because you are ignorant trolls. NO ONE LIKES IGNORANT TROLLS, be they liberal or conservative.

:lol::lol::lol: I have a higher rep then you because I post real science and can back it up, I don't barrage people with 3rd grade insults, and I am nice. Unlike you and your clones!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I have a higher rep then you because I post real science and can back it up, I don't barrage people with 3rd grade insults, and I am nice. Unlike you and your clones!:lol::lol:

So, still the "samo-cRock" of shit going on here..day in day out.
Never mind him..how have You been...?
Did You have a chance to dust off Your rock hammer and bust some real old rocks that might have some real information inside?
Now that summer is over and we too had sub-zero temps for > 2 weeks I can squeeze out a little time to sit in front of my PC.
I spent the summer adding as much CO2 to the atmosphere as I could afford, trying to delay the arrival of winter, but to no avail.
Other than that things in Canada are getting quite pleasant again...since the liberals here got totally decimated in our last federal elections.
The new conservative majority Government`s first act was to scrap the much hated gun registry...and of course to get going on the new oil pipe-lines from Alberta to the refineries in Texas.
The few remaining left threaded wing nuts are howling because their dirty political underwear has been pulled into tight wedgies,...but no-one here cares any more about these crack pots. So now they pitch tents and "occupy" this or that...
Or so they claim. In reality they pitch tents, leave them for show in some city parks and sleep off their dope hang-overs in well heated cushy hotel rooms. These phonies are now totally outraged after a few police videos shot with thermal imaging cameras were shown on the news and you could clearly see, that almost all of tents were not occupied @ night.
Same in your face M.O. no matter if it`s "climate science", gay "rights" or whatever...
Oh yeah speaking of the latter...there is a new ice cold wind blowing too through our streets. Fags & lesbians have been informed, that freedom of speech can no longer be sabotaged with "gay right" law suits...if anyone says something that these perverts find "offensive"...
As promised during the election campaign Canada`s conservative Government is delivering after this long overdue land slide victory.
In addition to that the number of jobs has gone up to a point were some Provinces have to raid for labor from other Provinces (>30 000) ...as our Oil Industry is gearing up to supply 100 instead of just 60% of the U.S`s needs.
So how many "green" jobs has Obama delivered so far...?

Did You have a chance to dust off Your rock hammer and bust some real old rocks that might have some real information inside?
Now that summer is over and we too had sub-zero temps for > 2 weeks I can squeeze out a little time to sit in front of my PC.
I spent the summer adding as much CO2 to the atmosphere as I could afford, trying to delay the arrival of winter, but to no avail.
Other than that things in Canada are getting quite pleasant again...since the liberals here got totally decimated in our last federal elections.
The new conservative majority Government`s first act was to scrap the much hated gun registry...and of course to get going on the new oil pipe-lines from Alberta to the refineries in Texas.
The few remaining left threaded wing nuts are howling because their dirty political underwear has been pulled into tight wedgies,...but no-one here cares any more about these crack pots. So now they pitch tents and "occupy" this or that...
Or so they claim. In reality they pitch tents, leave them for show in some city parks and sleep off their dope hang-overs in well heated cushy hotel rooms. These phonies are now totally outraged after a few police videos shot with thermal imaging cameras were shown on the news and you could clearly see, that almost all of tents were not occupied @ night.
Same in your face M.O. no matter if it`s "climate science", gay "rights" or whatever...
Oh yeah speaking of the latter...there is a new ice cold wind blowing too through our streets. Fags & lesbians have been informed, that freedom of speech can no longer be sabotaged with "gay right" law suits...if anyone says something that these perverts find "offensive"...
As promised during the election campaign Canada`s conservative Government is delivering after this long overdue land slide victory.
In addition to that the number of jobs has gone up to a point were some Provinces have to raid for labor from other Provinces (>30 000) ...as our Oil Industry is gearing up to supply 100 instead of just 60% of the U.S`s needs.

You know I actually did! I and some of my friends from the Desert Research Institute trekked out to deep desert to do some digging around for a project they're working on. I'm not at liberty to relate what the work is about but it was fun to get out and bust some rock again!

THX Meister!
Got him, too.

;)

BTW, oldsocks you have now neg-repped me on the 19th and the 22nd... Care to man up any time soon? Or you going to continue your little childish bullshit?

Your pal is a liar and you lied for him. You know it, I know it.. If his method as he claimed was used YOU COULDN"T HAVE! You fraud... What you going to give me some lame excuse that you are using the old unsupported firefox now too?
Sure tool, sure....You two are the most useless people on this forum. The fact you pull this shit like a little punk is no surprise at all...

What else can You expect from these dim wits?
And him "neg repping" You, that`s as good as an honor badge, considering where it`s coming from.
You have to view that from another perspective.
And to what level of stupidity one would have to descend so that a complete moron would agree.
I have read what You wrote about that viglink script. The idiot who argued with You about that is on my ignore list, and it`s of no interest to me at all what he has to say about it.
But You may want to take note, that the US message board has embedded that Java script code in their web site.
Go to the home page and if You are running firefox click on "view", then on the drop down menu click on "Page source".
It will show You that ~ half way down:
prTracker();</script> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"> var DR_id = "773";</script> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.viglink.com/api/merged.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript">
var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");

I guess they find it necessary to scrounge up whatever loose change they can and my guess is also that the gay who is on my ignore list lacks the intelligence to embed a re-direct into any of the links he posts.
He and his crowd is hard pressed to go beyond copy/paste nothing but crap let alone understand how to hide a re-direct Java script command inside a URLink using no more than the HTML editor this website allows us to use.

And there is absolutely no way this moron or any of his crowd would know how to use Java script + hack a website like the US Message board to embed malicious Java code...which is the only other way to get it in here, if You don`t have administrative privileges to the site.

Anyway you can block viglink with firefoxes "NoScript" along with all the other crap like the "double clicknet", "skimresorces" "yahooapis" etc etc and still log on in here.
But You knew that + posted this recommendation here already

It may be that all who signed on here gave the US messageboard a blank check with the terms of agreement to hijack some of our PC resources behind our back without explicitly informing us.
I admit I did not bother to read these terms of agreement in detail and would not worry about it unless they try to install malicious software using Java script like "on mouse over" etc as some attack sites try and do it.

I write some Java code like re-directs like that viglink crap for a joke and occasionally embed the link to my web site where the script later sends these morons who can only indulge in insults and name calling belong.
Then they can exchange insults with the "cussing elephant" till the cows come home..
Here is the plain unhidden link

http://askbernhard.9f.com/indexredirect.html

and after 10 000 milliseconds a visitor is sent here:
no more fuck off

I suggest You also let him do the talking when these morons spew their garbage at You again

This is the code :
<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
<!--
function getgoing()
{
top.location="http://www.thecussingelephant.com";
}

if (top.frames.length==0)
{

setTimeout('getgoing()',10000);
}
function getgoing()
{
top.location="http://www.thecussingelephant.com";
}
//-->

Enjoy !!!
And Hi + my best greetings to You from Canada

Last edited:

You know I actually did! I and some of my friends from the Desert Research Institute trekked out to deep desert to do some digging around for a project they're working on. I'm not at liberty to relate what the work is about but it was fun to get out and bust some rock again!

I should really arrange a ride for You and Your rock hammer from AFB Trenton to AFB Thule or to CFS Alert.
The stuff You.. a fully qualified Geologist,would find, would there not just amaze You but probably me as well.
There is a lot more than just the remnants of huge Forests buried in the sands on Greenland`s and Ellesmere Island`s coast line, especially along the Nares Straight.

Forum List

Back