Arctic ice at highest levels...oooops....

PJ Media? What climate change scientists do they have on staff?? :auiqs.jpg:
Alt-Right, Cherry Picking Drunks?? :)

C'mon man!!

Dipshit...why do you assholes pretend that the conservative outlets make this up?

They link to the actual articles and research you dumb fuck...

Dipshit...why do you assholes pretend that the conservative outlets make this up?

They link to the actual articles and research you dumb fuck...
I'm getting tired of saying this today..but Shut the Fuck up!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

PJ Media? What climate change scientists do they have on staff??
Alt-Right, Cherry Picking Drunks??

C'mon man!!
Whenever JerkOffWithNoBrains is at a loss, he uses the phrase “Alt-Right” even though he doesn’t know what it means or whether it applies. :auiqs.jpg:

What a stupid rancid twat.

Whenever JerkOffWithNoBrains is at a loss, he uses the phrase “Alt-Right” even though he doesn’t know what it means or whether it applies. :auiqs.jpg:

What a stupid rancid twat.
Denial. Not just a river in Egypt. You can change your avatar Bluto, but you can't change your posting style. Which is shit.
Do me a favor. Either respond with something of substance, or stay out of it, cuck. Your posts are worthless. If you want to make
it simple for yourself, just say, "I know you are but what am I?".

Denial. Not just a river in Egypt. You can change your avatar Bluto, but you can't change your posting style. Which is shit.

Your opinion, as always, means diddly dog dick, scumbag. 👍
Do me a favor. Either respond with something of substance, or stay out of it, cuck. Your posts are worthless. If you want to make
Fuck your self, you pussy.

Quick: prove me wrong. Define whateverthefuck it is you “mean” when you misuse the term “alt-right.”

But you won’t. You coward. 😎
it simple for yourself, just say, "I know you are but what am I?".

Youre a pussy. That’s all any of us need to know.

You don’t have to embarrass yourself. You could just walk away from this site where you’re in way over your pin head.

Your opinion, as always, means diddly dog dick, scumbag. 👍
Do you have a valid link that comments on OP?. If not, why do you bother?
Fuck your self, you pussy.
Love it. I CAN get under your skin. Hide behind that contrarian Bluto..you've already shown your hand.
Quick: prove me wrong. Define whateverthefuck it is you “mean” when you misuse the term “alt-right.”
This is a fucking OP about Arctic Ice, shithead. Stay on topic.
But you won’t. You coward. 😎

Youre a pussy. That’s all any of us need to know.
Go away. You're boring me.
You don’t have to embarrass yourself. You could just walk away from this site where you’re in way over your pin head.
I like beating you around the face and neck. You're like a game of whack-a-mole. :)

Do you have a valid link that comments on OP?. If not, why do you bother?

What is it you imagine I need a link for? Pussy?
Love it. I CAN get under your skin. Hide behind that contrarian Bluto..you've already shown your hand.

You have never had any ability to get under my skin. I just mock you. And you falsely claim a triumph. 😂🤣

As you rarely if ever do.
Go away. You're boring me.

I’m crushing you. And you’re shining like the pussy you always are. 👍
I like beating you around the face and neck. You're like a game of whack-a-mole. :)
You couldn’t land a glove on a heavy bag.

Face it. Even sissy gay boys are embarrassed to be compared to you.

Global warming is apparently failing...

LOl, your little opinion piece overlooks a few facts.

Artic sea ice spent 11.5 months at record low levels then suddenly increased at the end of december.

2-3 weeks does not a trend make.

Wake up and smell the carbon dioxide, Son. Global warming is real no matter how hard you try to squirm.

Forum List

Back