Lake Erie Phenomenon

Is this supposed to be more climate change denial or are the motives just pointing out unusual change?

I was just reading about this this morning. I never heard about it happening before, but pretty cool. :)

I wrote about it last year on here. This one was not as big as last years.. Yep, a lake is just a big bath tub. We. Have enough wind from the west the water leaves. We get a little nervous around here with extended east winds because that shoves the water up on us causing flooding. Four years ago that happened and I could not leave my subdivision for four days. With this weather we are all anxiously awaiting thick enough ice for ice fishing. This mass movement of water prevents the build up of ice and muddy the water to the point the fish have trouble finding our lures. Looks as though we will wait to ice fish. I live in a lakeside condo complex. The water main coming back here froze and I have no water. This really really sucks. I can not tell you how much I want a shower. I have dirty dishes sitting that I can not clean. This is also bothering me emensly. I for reasons I would rather not disclose can not leave and go to my house in the city till tomorrow. I am out of here tomorrow.I have also decided I am done with this condo. It is getting sold come season. I hate to give up the lake view and the dock but I can rent a dock. I am going to sell this and buy a property on acreage close by. I can have a much larger house and pole barn for the money this condo costs. Time for a change.

You don't know that.

I think the tide is turning and the denialists aren't all that proud of their position anymore. Let's keep an eye on them!
The tide isn't turning and the failure of apocalyptic predictions coming true will be the final nail in the coffin of your silly beliefs. You live on a planet uniquely configured for cold temperatures in the middle of an ice age.

The tide isn't turning and the failure of apocalyptic predictions coming true will be the final nail in the coffin of your silly beliefs. You live on a planet uniquely configured for cold temperatures in the middle of an ice age.
A fairly smart guy like you must be a denialist for religious purposes. That's all I can make of it. Belief the dad and sonny jesus could never allow man to do their job.

A fairly smart guy like you must be a denialist for religious purposes. That's all I can make of it. Belief the dad and sonny jesus could never allow man to do their job.
No. I'm not a denialist at all. I'm pragmatic and I know science. I've explained in great scientific detail why they have mistaken a natural warming trend for AGW. Luckily for me there are no signs of carbon emissions slowing down, so you idiots won't be able to say you saved the planet when colder temps return which they will.

I was just reading about this this morning. I never heard about it happening before, but pretty cool. :)

Seiching is a relatively common phenomenon in the ocean and large bodies of water. It might be rare in Lake Erie or it might be rare to have such a profound seiche.

No. I'm not a denialist at all. I'm pragmatic and I know science. I've explained in great scientific detail why they have mistaken a natural warming trend for AGW. Luckily for me there are no signs of carbon emissions slowing down, so you idiots won't be able to say you saved the planet when colder temps return which they will.
you should be nominated for a Nobel prize in climate science.

Christian's edition.

Go pray on the hi-way..

you should be nominated for a Nobel prize in climate science.

Christian's edition.

Go pray on the hi-way..
The vast majority of heat is in the ocean. Not the atmosphere. Heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic is what dominates the climate of the planet because of the unique landmass distribution of the northern hemisphere. CO2 is a weak GHG. For every doubling of CO2 there will be a 1C change in surface temperature. Do the math.

The vast majority of heat is in the ocean. Not the atmosphere. Heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic is what dominates the climate of the planet because of the unique landmass distribution of the northern hemisphere. CO2 is a weak GHG. For every doubling of CO2 there will be a 1C change in surface temperature. Do the math.
There's heat and there's lack of heat. The atmosphere is full of it.

Where do I mail your " jesus" inspired Nobel prize?

Has it been peer reviewed by the dad and the wholly imaginary spirit?

There's heat and there's lack of heat. The atmosphere is full of it.

Where do I mail your " jesus" inspired Nobel prize?

Has it been peer reviewed by the dad and the wholly imaginary spirit?
Glacial periods are triggered when heat from the Atlantic to the Arctic gets disrupted.

Forum List

Back