Arctic ice at highest levels...oooops....

What is it you imagine I need a link for? Pussy?

You have never had any ability to get under my skin. I just mock you. And you falsely claim a triumph. 😂🤣

As you rarely if ever do.

I’m crushing you. And you’re shining like the pussy you always are. 👍

You couldn’t land a glove on a heavy bag.

Face it. Even sissy gay boys are embarrassed to be compared to you.
You got anything of substance, Bluto?
Because so far, you haven't presented anything.

Step up, son. You are embarrassing yourself.

Just like when they had to change Global Cooling to Global Warming and then to Climate Change. :laughing0301:

They'll change their story from "no polar bears and no ice!!" to "we're going to be smothered in ice!!"

And their parasitic sheep won't ask any questions.

climate hysteria 55.jpg

More ICe??? that just means we are more doomed when it melts ....ummmmm.....ummmm
The statist left warned humanity a long time ago about glow-ball warming pulling off another Noah sized flood, which obviously never has happened. Glow-ball warming like all the other lefty "scares"(too many to list here) have failed to materialize which makes the statist left look foolish @ best. Their "sky is falling the sky is falling" marxist fear tactics have long ago been recognized as just a back door attempt @ making marxism a one world religion UNDER THEIR CONTROL. If the statist left had just stuck with their original scare tactic of glow-ball cooling they would have had @ least some verifiable history to stand upon. As my dad once told me; "Most educated people end up as educated idiots", & the statist left "warmies" certainly prove my dad's statement to me to be correct.

The statist left warned humanity a long time ago about glow-ball warming pulling off another Noah sized flood, which obviously never has happened. Glow-ball warming like all the other lefty "scares"(too many to list here) have failed to materialize which makes the statist left look foolish @ best. Their "sky is falling the sky is falling" marxist fear tactics have long ago been recognized as just a back door attempt @ making marxism a one world religion UNDER THEIR CONTROL. If the statist left had just stuck with their original scare tactic of glow-ball cooling they would have had @ least some verifiable history to stand upon. As my dad once told me; "Most educated people end up as educated idiots", & the statist left "warmies" certainly prove my dad's statement to me to be correct.
They think if sea ice melts it will add to the water levels. hahahahahahahaha that's how fking stupid they are.

I looked at them.

Still waiting for a trend that is above average.
yep, ignore the fact that 2024 increased over 2020, 2021, 2022. Yep, it's what you do. The rate disagrees with your own data. And you ignore it because it doesn't fit the narrative. Got it.

yep, ignore the fact that 2024 increased over 2020, 2021, 2022. Yep, it's what you do. The rate disagrees with your own data. And you ignore it because it doesn't fit the narrative. Got it.
For two weeks?

Forum List

Back