Look at the coward masked racist-Arabs
chrome_screenshot_1703123071594.png

December 12, 2023

NYPD Searching for Man Who Violently Assaulted an Orthodox Jew​

The planet is searching for Racists and Ethnic Cleansers after over 20 000 Gaza civilians murdered .

Racists like you and your fellow Trolls at USMB beware . God is after you

Back to 1941: 88% of Arabs in Mandatory-Palestine supported the Nazis.

IMG-20231226-WA0007.jpg

London cyclist assaults non zionists and anti-zionist Orthodox Jews.
Man on bicycle assaults multiple Jewish men in Stamford Hill neighborhood as London sees hundreds of percent rise in antisemitism.
Israel National News
Dec 27, 2023, 7:21 PM
...Police are still attempting to identify a man who earlier this month threatened Jewish children before accosting a Jewish mother pushing her baby in a stroller and shouting at her "I will kill you."

The "Campaign Against Anti-Semitism" organization published additional videos in which an unidentified woman was seen shouting at Jewish children who were standing outside a synagogue "I will kill all of you Jews", and another person who was shouting "Heil Hitler."

According to data from the London police, there has been an increase of hundreds of percent in the number of antisemitic incidents in London since the Hamas massacre of October 7.
[Watch: London cyclist assaults Orthodox Jews

Quote by Brigitte Gabriel:

Growing up in the Middle East, I came to find out that Arab children are taught hatred of the Jews from their mother’s milk. From a young age, Arab children are constantly bombarded with stories and information presenting Jews as barbaric, conniving, manipulative, warmongering people. Meanwhile, Jews teach their children patience, humility, service, tolerance, understanding of others, and charity to all. They call it tikkun olam, "to repair the world." ...

Heil Hitler with Allah Akbar

Hateful teen shouts ‘I will kill you, Jew’ at 9-year-old boy at NYC playground.
By Joe Marino and David Propper
Published Oct. 26, 2023
Updated Oct. 27, 2023, 2:51 p.m. ET
A hateful teen threatened a young boy with a knife and yelled “I will kill you, Jew” in the latest antisemitic attack in the Big Apple, police and law enforcement sources said.

The sickening scene unfolded at a playground at KIPP AMP Middle School and MS 354 Monday evening in Crown Heights, according to the NYPD and the victim’s mother, who said her daughter was also targeted in the attack.

“My kids were shaking, they were crying,” Chaya Sundroy, who came to the US from Israel 10 years ago, said. “They asked why – we didn’t do nothing to him, why they say that, why they want to killed us. They were really, really scared about it.”

Police and sources said the man also screamed “Heil Hitler” at the boy, but Sundroy, who was at the park with her six children, said that was actually directed at her daughter.

During the attack, several people also shouted “Allah Akbar” in front of the children, according to Sundroy and police sources.

The initial attack occurred shortly after the family arrived at the park around 6 p.m., according to Sundroy.

The mother tried looking for the unknown man who spewed the hatred, but couldn’t find him. Soon after, a group of people showed up and directed another antisemitic comment at her daughter, she said.

One of the suspects flashed a knife during the attack, according to police and the mother.

The incident happened at the playground near KIPP AMP Middle School.

“When the guy took out the knife I saw it,” she said. “It was very close to me. I saw it and heard it.”

The group fled after police were called to the scene. No one was injured, police said.

Cops said they are seeking one suspect and looking into the case as a “possible biased incident.”

No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing.

No students from KIPP AMP Middle School were involved in the incident, “which occurred after the close of the school day,” the school told The Post in a statement Friday.

Sundroy said she isn’t sure if the same person who threatened her son and also approached her daughter.

She said the group, including the suspect, looked like teenagers.

“In New York, we thought we were safe,” she added.

New York City has seen a spike in hate crimes since the terror attack on Israel with nearly 60% of the heinous acts targeting the Jewish community, the NYPD said this week.
Hateful teen shouts ‘I will kill you, Jew’ at 9-year-old boy at NYC playground

Published Oct. 26, 2023
A hateful teen threatened a young boy with a knife and yelled “I will kill you, Jew” in the latest antisemitic attack in the Big Apple, police and law enforcement sources said.

The sickening scene unfolded at a playground at KIPP AMP Middle School and MS 354 Monday evening in Crown Heights, according to the NYPD and the victim’s mother, who said her daughter was also targeted in the attack.

“My kids were shaking, they were crying,” Chaya Sundroy, who came to the US from Israel 10 years ago, said. “They asked why – we didn’t do nothing to him, why they say that, why they want to killed us. They were really, really scared about it.”

Police and sources said the man also screamed “Heil Hitler” at the boy, but Sundroy, who was at the park with her six children, said that was actually directed at her daughter.

During the attack, several people also shouted “Allah Akbar” in front of the children, according to Sundroy and police sources.

The initial attack occurred shortly after the family arrived at the park around 6 p.m., according to Sundroy.

The mother tried looking for the unknown man who spewed the hatred, but couldn’t find him. Soon after, a group of people showed up and directed another antisemitic comment at her daughter, she said.

One of the suspects flashed a knife during the attack, according to police and the mother.

“When the guy took out the knife I saw it,” she said. “It was very close to me. I saw it and heard it.”

The group fled after police were called to the scene. No one was injured, police said.

Cops said they are seeking one suspect and looking into the case as a “possible biased incident.”

No students from KIPP AMP Middle School were involved in the incident, “which occurred after the close of the school day,” the school told The Post in a statement Friday.

Sundroy said she isn’t sure if the same person who threatened her son and also approached her daughter.

New York City has seen a spike in hate crimes since the terror attack on Israel with nearly 60% of the heinous acts targeting the Jewish community, the NYPD said this week.

Obviously fake.
There was no evidence anything actually happened.
They use the word "attack" but there was no actions or contact.

Published Oct. 26, 2023

Obviously not the first.

Israel’s ‘Black Sabbath’: Murder, Sexual Violence and Torture on Oct. 7.
Investigators build legal case documenting ‘systematic and unprecedented cruelty’ with echoes of Adolf Eichmann trial.
By Anat Peled and Rory JonesFollow
Dec. 31, 2023 12:01 am ET

UPDATE:

News

California Imam: 'Why Aren't We Martyrs for the Sake of Allah?'…
Islamic Charity in Britain Caught Praising Terrorists…
Cleric Claims NYE is a Celebration of Circumcision…
Salafist Schools in Netherlands Ban Befriending of Non-Muslims…
Hamas Ops Admit Using Civilians as Shields Since Israel Avoids Them
Hamas Disguise Themselves as Civilians to Attack IDF…
Iranian Warship Enters Red Sea…
France Tries to Close Barn Door on Foreign Islamic Influence…
Anti-Israel Protesters Try to Shut Down JFK Airport…
Allah-Praising "Migrant" Attacks Three Women in France…
Video Shows Arab North Africans Raising Flags in France on NYE…
German Police Thwart Religion of Peace Attack on Cathedral…
UK Cops Shrug Off Profession of "Love and Support" for Hamas…
Canadian Imam: Virgins Await 'Martyrs', 'Curse the Jews'…
Australian Preacher: 'Jews are Happy to Be Under Muslim Rule'…
French Teacher Threatened After Mentioning Islamic Attacks…
Imam Claims the Sun is Muslim…
(Swedish) Malmo Celebrates Ramadan - But Not Christmas…
Muslim Refugees Wear Out Their Welcome in Muslim Indonesia…
Hindu Man Severely Beaten for Being Seen with Muslim Woman…
IDF Rescues Civilians from School Used by Hamas…
Palestinian 'Actress' Appears to Have 6 Identities…
Married Man Converts to Islam to Have Second Wife…
Jailed Women Activists Stand Up to Visiting Iranian Officials…
Iranian Faces Death Penalty for Online Human Rights Activism…
Woman Murdered by Own Son for Leaving Islam…
African Christians Murdered over Faith: "Teach These Infidels"…
Palestinians Drove Nails into the Bodies of Rape Victims…
Child Labor at 33% in 'Rule of Islam' Afghanistan…
Muslims Spew Anti-Semitism at California Town Meeting…
SA Challenged: 'Where are You When Real Genocide Happens?'
British Tourists Stabbed in Morocco…
US Judicial Nominee Dodges Questions on Sharia and Secularism…
Catholic Bishops May Be Funding Illegal Mass Migration…
Over 7000 German Women Raped or Sexually Assaulted by 'Migrants'
US Navy Helicopters Sink 3 Terrorist Boats in Red Sea…
Migrant Fakes Identities of 200 Children for £200 Million in Fraud
BDS Sued by McDonalds for False and Defamatory Posts…
Four Terrorists Blow Accidently Themselves Up…
US Muslim Group Calls on Faithful to Harass Jewish Students…
October 7 Massacre Inspires New Jersey Man to Join Terror Group…
Christmas Terror Plotter is 'Migrant' to Germany…
Freed Hostage: Hamas Operated on Me Without Anesthesia…
Iran Linked to Attempted Arson Attack on German Synagogue…
"Allah Akbar:" 9/11 War Cry Raised Again at Site of WTC…
Plot to Attack Synagogues and Churches Stopped in Turkey…
French Resident in Hiding After Questioning Mosque…
Brooklyn Restaurant Prints "River to the Sea" on Menus…
Former Miss Iraq: October 7 Not About 'Freeing Palestine'…
Iranian Leader Claims Western Values "Destr

Forum List

Back