Arab commentator: Arabs are backward & uncivilized

how do you define "semite" and why would you be competent to do so? The word "anti-semite" in the English language means ----Person who hates jews----like you

The words palestine and palestinian are Western colonialist names. Palestine originated as a Roman name imposed on Jews and ancient Israel. And, the British coined the word palestinian for Jews in the British Mandate which they called British palestine
Had nothing to do with Jews

what "had nothing to do with jews"---- thetor, sweetie?
The british mandate Palestine----BEFORE the brits got it
after world war I------Ie during the time that it was part of the
OTTOMAN CALIPHATE-----was considered by muslims to be, simply part of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE---sometimes they called themselves Syrians. The ONLY people called
"Palestinians" at that time were JEWS LIVING IN that which
was later called "Palestine mandate" ----which is actually a lot smaller than the land area that the GREEK, Herodotus
called PALESTINA (circa 500 BC) Even circa 1940 when
hubby's family escaped the shariah shit hole in which his community was trapped at that time-----HE was called a
"Palestinian" on his government papers-----because he is a
jew. If one of the muslims from the same country had decided to migrate to the "PALESTINE MANDATE"----the muslim would have "arab" stamped on his papers. If you
ever (god-only-knows-why) decide to enter a large library----
take a look on micro-film of old TRAVEL MAGAZINES-----
even in magazines published in the 1800s-----ONLY JEWS
WERE CALLED "PALESTINIANS"-----arabs---are, simply, designated as "arabs"-----sometimes the Christians living in
Palestine were called (god-only-knows why) 'Armenians'
It was circa 1960 that arab muslims suddenly decided to be
"Palestinians" (I wonder if their grandparents upchucked in their graves) I wonder if hubby can present his baby-government papers in order to get into Saudi Arabia (maybe even mecca) Feel free to ask questions so that you, TOO, can learn

Palestine originated as a Roman name for ancient Israel. Jews were originally called palestinians, by the British who coined the word

No letter p in Arabic

so true------for the sake of a good laugh-----wait around an Egyptian -----discuss the NEWS or---something that will get
him to say "Palestine"--------BBALESTINE ---you should also note the expression on his face ----pure unmitigated HATRED (you will also note it in the tone of his voice).
The hatred will be even MORE apparent if you can get him to say BALESTINIAN (I am, personally, fascinated that I have never encountered an Arabic speaking jew who had any trouble at all doing a "P" . Even jews from the same country as the "B" speaking people----are able to do a real
unadulterated "P" )

Funny: “palestinians” who are Arabs cannot write or even say “palestine” and “palestinian” in their own Arabic language. They say falestine

The words palestine and palestinian are Western colonialist names. Palestine originated as a Roman name imposed on Jews and ancient Israel. And, the British coined the word palestinian for Jews in the British Mandate which they called British palestine

OTTOMAN CALIPHATE-----was considered by muslims to be, simply part of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE---sometimes they called themselves Syrians. The ONLY people called
was later called "Palestine mandate" ----which is actually a lot smaller than the land area that the GREEK, Herodotus
hubby's family escaped the shariah shit hole in which his community was trapped at that time-----HE was called a
jew. If one of the muslims from the same country had decided to migrate to the "PALESTINE MANDATE"----the muslim would have "arab" stamped on his papers. If you
WERE CALLED "PALESTINIANS"-----arabs---are, simply, designated as "arabs"-----sometimes the Christians living in
"Palestinians" (I wonder if their grandparents upchucked in their graves) I wonder if hubby can present his baby-government papers in order to get into Saudi Arabia (maybe even mecca) Feel free to ask questions so that you, TOO, can learn

Palestine originated as a Roman name for ancient Israel. Jews were originally called palestinians, by the British who coined the word

No letter p in Arabic

so true------for the sake of a good laugh-----wait around an Egyptian -----discuss the NEWS or---something that will get
him to say "Palestine"--------BBALESTINE ---you should also note the expression on his face ----pure unmitigated HATRED (you will also note it in the tone of his voice).
The hatred will be even MORE apparent if you can get him to say BALESTINIAN (I am, personally, fascinated that I have never encountered an Arabic speaking jew who had any trouble at all doing a "P" . Even jews from the same country as the "B" speaking people----are able to do a real
unadulterated "P" )

Funny: “palestinians” who are Arabs cannot write or even say “palestine” and “palestinian” in their own Arabic language. They say falestine

comic relief during meetings of the UN general assembly----
OPENED TO THE PUBLIC-------you can sit in the lovely
balcony -------but leave your halal hot dog outside. As to
expressions of HATRED------note how muslims----worldwide,
pronounce "ISRAEL" ---especially those who not only
never visited the country------but likely never met a jew until
coming to the USA. A good example are Pakistanis. Long ago in my youth I got the honor of meeting lots of very young Pakistanis----who had the honor to meet me----when they arrived at my desk in a very large hospital. (front desk girl on weekends) ------to them I was a very white Christian American girl------and short enough to be "human"------poor young docs were in CULTURE SHOCK--------and liked to talk to almost human appearing people (after inquiring "where do I go to buy beer". )

No letter p in Arabic

unadulterated "P" )

coming to the USA. A good example are Pakistanis. Long ago in my youth I got the honor of meeting lots of very young Pakistanis----who had the honor to meet me----when they arrived at my desk in a very large hospital. (front desk girl on weekends) ------to them I was a very white Christian American girl------and short enough to be "human"------poor young docs were in CULTURE SHOCK--------and liked to talk to almost human appearing people (after inquiring "where do I go to buy beer". )

57 Muslim countries: 0 Nobel Prizes in science

Israel has 5 Nobel Prizes in science

Islam Epic Fail!

No letter p in Arabic

unadulterated "P" )

Islam Epic Fail!

yes-----but they DO provide comedy during UN general assembly meetings. Sometimes those meetings are TELEVISED I was watching LIVE----a meeting several years ago when the GENIUS ACHMADINEJAD---spoke----
HE ANOUNCED (drumroll please) ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR ALL THE WORLD..........I was delighted.
I, naturally, assumed that since Bellevue Hospital is near
the UN building, that the men in the white coats-----would
momentarily appear ------and STRAP that maniac into
a straight jacket and haul him off to a Bellevue padded
room--------it didn't happen. I think a few people who were
present----just walked out of the room. Even the ayatoilets did tire of him

No letter p in Arabic

unadulterated "P" )

Islam Epic Fail!

yes-----but they DO provide comedy during UN general assembly meetings. Sometimes those meetings are TELEVISED I was watching LIVE----a meeting several years ago when the GENIUS ACHMADINEJAD---spoke----
HE ANOUNCED (drumroll please) ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR ALL THE WORLD..........I was delighted.
I, naturally, assumed that since Bellevue Hospital is near
the UN building, that the men in the white coats-----would
momentarily appear ------and STRAP that maniac into
a straight jacket and haul him off to a Bellevue padded
room--------it didn't happen. I think a few people who were
present----just walked out of the room. Even the ayatoilets did tire of him

1.5+ BILLION Muslims: Only 2 Muslim Nobel Laureates in science

57 Muslim countries: Not 1 important scientific discovery or invention

Islam on the move—backwards!

More comedy -------try reading articles written by "PROFESSORS" about "SCIENCE IN THE KORAN"----
the very first one I read was about embryology-----my very
first interest in the field of science (it all started when my
mom pointed at her big belly and told me----"THERE ARE
TWO IN THERE---one for you and one for me" For the
record-----I was four years old-----when my parents walked
into the apartment----each carrying a little bundle, I CHOSE
MINE---------she DID NOT HAND IT OVER, i never got over
it <sob>

there is an article written by some jerk described as a
science professor who claims that NO ONE KNEW about
how babies are made before they got the info from allah via
muhummad. --------not a damn thing in the article that was
not WELL KNOWN----some of it from by illiterate midwives---more of it from GALEN -----a pagan doc who preceded
the big mo-------The best comment on "ISLAMIC MEDICINE"
shows up in CORDOBA TRAINED DOC ---RAMBAM ------in his "easy" book GUIDE TO THE PERPLEXED-----in translation "the medical practice of our times is very
primitive" (oh gee-----the KORANIC stuff-----from allah to
muhummad) for the record----muslim are very proud of
MUSA IBN MAIMON------they think he reverted to islam

More comedy -------try reading articles written by "PROFESSORS" about "SCIENCE IN THE KORAN"----
it <sob>

not WELL KNOWN----some of it from by illiterate midwives---more of it from GALEN -----a pagan doc who preceded
shows up in CORDOBA TRAINED DOC ---RAMBAM ------in his "easy" book GUIDE TO THE PERPLEXED-----in translation "the medical practice of our times is very

Islamic “science”: According to Muhammad, possessor of all wisdom, human genetics are determined by “discharges” I laugh at Muslims when I see them

Attachments

• D10629F9-6B97-4D39-9999-54E7B748094D.png
    D10629F9-6B97-4D39-9999-54E7B748094D.png
    491.5 KB · Views: 60
it <sob>

Islamic “science”: According to Muhammad, possessor of all wisdom, human genetics are determined by “discharges” I laugh at Muslims when I see them

well speaking of discharges-----Rambam did get it right when he described a spontaneous ejaculation in a hitherto
dangerously ill patient as a SIGN OF IMPENDING
RECOVERY-------it does not show up in textbooks of medicine------but it seems insightful to me. I think muslim boys MUST DO WUDU ---everytime ---don't quote me.
Poor kids must be busy doing the WU DU THAT MO SEZ
YU DU-----after washing the jinns outta yer nose. More on
discharges------hubby informed me of the Talmudic (or maybe info from the neighborhood kids) take on sex determination----
it goes like this.... If male is HOTTER for "IT" than is the
female------you get a girl-------but if the female is HOTTER
for "IT ---you get a BOY. The obvious conclusion being ----Lots of foreplay. Rambam advises----'--only at night---only if she is already awake, precede with conversation and
little jokes-------and put her in a good mood......also not in
any textbook.... Hubby insists that this principle is responsible for the fact that rabbis tend to have more girls than boys------because they do no physical labor to take the
HEAT off (?????) and they are always around and their wives are tired of them

it <sob>

does the caudate lobe of the liver of a fish taste anything like
COD LIVER OIL?--------Cod is a very big fish-----but the caudate lobe-----at least in humans----is quite small. At next opportunity I will check my chicken livers to see if that liver comes with a caudate lobe. As lobes of liver go------I see no possibility that a little caudate lobe will feed a large crowd.
I am also concerned with taste. I doubt that even chopped fish liver would make a good snack

how do you define "semite" and why would you be competent to do so? The word "anti-semite" in the English language means ----Person who hates jews----like you

No letter p in Arabic

unadulterated "P" )
I hate to inform you Rosie,That it is the Israeli gutteral accent that is most disliked...that is why the Israeli Government has a policy that the Media use well spoken English or American Jews to read the news or Israeli Government Statements to the world press and Media....So Ashamed they arte of the local Israeli Accent....Why Rosie are Jews so ashamed of their Speak,and makes your B4P prose so irrellevant sic and reduces it to the Trash Can of History. Always remember Rosie,those who live in Glass Houses...... Lady.

it <sob>

well speaking of discharges-----Rambam did get it right when he described a spontaneous ejaculation in a hitherto
RECOVERY-------it does not show up in textbooks of medicine------but it seems insightful to me. I think muslim boys MUST DO WUDU ---everytime ---don't quote me.
discharges------hubby informed me of the Talmudic (or maybe info from the neighborhood kids) take on sex determination----
for "IT ---you get a BOY. The obvious conclusion being ----Lots of foreplay. Rambam advises----'--only at night---only if she is already awake, precede with conversation and
any textbook.... Hubby insists that this principle is responsible for the fact that rabbis tend to have more girls than boys------because they do no physical labor to take the
"IT=A FCUK'' say it like it is Rosie,there is no shame,.....I have to tell you Rosie that it is the Male that determines the SEX of the New Born,That a woman is HOT or WET,DRENCHING WET has no baring at all....just let her alone and just enjoy her pulsating Multiple Orgasms and the flood of Love that has entered her body.

You are no better then the antisemites I'm thinking.
Especially since Arabs are Semites.
Only Palestinians and some Jews are Semites

Zionists are NOT REAL Jews,only Converts thus their bleating about Anti-Seminism does not hold at all

So only certain Jews are Semites but ALL PALESTINIANS are...So answer me this ....Why are Zionists Anti-Semitic

The British coined the word “palestinian” for Jews in the British Mandate. It’s a made-up word that does not appear anywhere in Middle East history.

Palestine originated as a Roman name imposed on Jews and ancient Israel
Mixed Mephors

No letter p in Arabic

unadulterated "P" )
I hate to inform you Rosie,That it is the Israeli gutteral accent that is most disliked...that is why the Israeli Government has a policy that the Media use well spoken English or American Jews to read the news or Israeli Government Statements to the world press and Media....So Ashamed they arte of the local Israeli Accent....Why Rosie are Jews so ashamed of their Speak,and makes your B4P prose so irrellevant sic and reduces it to the Trash Can of History. Always remember Rosie,those who live in Glass Houses...... Lady.

Israel is recognized for being among the 10 largest recipients of Nobel Prizes in science

57 Muslim countries have none Losers

Attachments

• 37253847-3A74-4EE4-B549-5B229C51880F.png
    37253847-3A74-4EE4-B549-5B229C51880F.png
    469.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 3BC33F8A-0430-4BF8-9D69-322D8D0964BB.png
    3BC33F8A-0430-4BF8-9D69-322D8D0964BB.png
    632.4 KB · Views: 40

Zionists are NOT REAL Jews,only Converts thus their bleating about Anti-Seminism does not hold at all

So only certain Jews are Semites but ALL PALESTINIANS are...So answer me this ....Why are Zionists Anti-Semitic

The British coined the word “palestinian” for Jews in the British Mandate. It’s a made-up word that does not appear anywhere in Middle East history.

Mixed Mephors

Get this: 40% of Muslims are illiterate Can’t Allah perform a miracle and unfuck Muslims? LOL

Nearly 40% of Muslim world’s population unable read or write: IINA Report

Mixed Mephors

Funny: Arabs read just 6 minutes a year—Arabs are certainly going places—backwards! LOL

Sum of all fears: Arabs read an average of 6 pages a year, study reveals

Mixed Mephors

Funny: Arabs read just 6 minutes a year—Arabs are certainly going places—backwards! LOL

What absolute non sense the last 3 posts

Mixed Mephors

What absolute non sense the last 3 posts

can someone define "MIXED MEPHORS" for me? fellow posters-----I just heard on the news----the genius truck driver that killed people in Manhattan-----LEFT A HAND WRITTEN NOTE IN ARABIC!!!!!!! quite a rare bird-----LITERATE MUSLIM !!!! --------and not an arab----he's from UZBEKISTAN!!!!!!!

Mixed Mephors

Get this: 40% of Muslims are illiterate Can’t Allah perform a miracle and unfuck Muslims? LOL

Nearly 40% of Muslim world’s population unable read or write: IINA Report

sheeeeesh--------that means 60% CAN read- half empty
cup man

it <sob>

"IT=A FCUK'' say it like it is Rosie,there is no shame,.....I have to tell you Rosie that it is the Male that determines the SEX of the New Born,That a woman is HOT or WET,DRENCHING WET has no baring at all....just let her alone and just enjoy her pulsating Multiple Orgasms and the flood of Love that has entered her body.

try spell check

No letter p in Arabic

unadulterated "P" )

spoken Hebrew is lovely. -----Most Hebrew speakers manage to speak English without much of an "accent" I speak to such a person every day. try spell check

Forum List

Back