Arab commentator: Arabs are backward & uncivilized

:dunno:
if that means 60% ARE LITERATE----it is a vast improvement over 50 years ago

Get this: Vast numbers of illiterate Muslims can’t even read their own Koran! How come Allah can’t perform a miracle and allow them to read his Plan For Mankind?! Hahahaha!

even if they can read their own languages ----MOST cannot read the Arabic of the Koran. I have known lots of Urdu speakers (generally Pakistanis and Indian muslims north west) -------If I recite part of the Hebrew alphabet I can convince them that I am fluent in arabic

Get this: Vast numbers of illiterate Muslims can’t even read their own Koran! How come Allah can’t perform a miracle and allow them to read his Plan For Mankind?! Hahahaha!
So we could say the same about Jews some Centuries ago...so your arrogant point was?????

anyhow,here is a bit of reality for the true dopes on here...Islamic world contributions to Medieval Europe - Wikipedia

So,when your ancestors were grovelling around in mud huts,Arabs and Islam were having a Golden Age...so much FOR YOUR IGNORANCE

I am just above you Motley Crew...I am the Magnificent,bringing reality to the Zionist Mindless

Last edited:

So we could say the same about Jews some Centuries ago...so your arrogant point was?????

Funny: 40% of Muslims can’t even read Allah’s Plan For Humanity in the Koran.

anyhow,here is a bit of reality for the true dopes on here...Islamic world contributions to Medieval Europe - Wikipedia

So,when your ancestors were grovelling around in mud huts,Arabs and Islam were having a Golden Age...so much FOR YOUR IGNORANCE

142 Jewish Nobel Laureates in science

Only 1 Arab. “Arabs are backward and uncivilized”

Stupid Post yet again...Yes people like me can Appreciate the wonderful contributions to mankind by Jews,but none were Israelis and All Detested Zionism

Stupid Post yet again...Yes people like me can Appreciate the wonderful contributions to mankind by Jews,but none were Israelis and All Detested Zionism[/QUOTE/}
That Joel is not the Boasting Pharisee we hear so much about,No way just a Two-Bit Zionist Wannabee..Huh
I am the Magnificent,Ever Living, Ever Faithful, Ever Sure.

Last edited:

Stupid Post yet again...Yes people like me can Appreciate the wonderful contributions to mankind by Jews,but none were Israelis and All Detested Zionism

Israeli genius helping to transform America

“Arabs are backward and uncivilized”

Last edited:

Israel’s immense contribution to humanity is recognized by 5 Nobel Prizes in science The Nobel effect

Attachments

• A1B2CD4A-98B4-4EA0-AB9C-0835F5438F97.png
    A1B2CD4A-98B4-4EA0-AB9C-0835F5438F97.png
    469.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 967E0B55-05D8-4FE7-9A24-0BAF6B45CD38.png
    967E0B55-05D8-4FE7-9A24-0BAF6B45CD38.png
    632.4 KB · Views: 39

Israel conducting groundbreaking cancer research

Attachments

• 67A56146-6B33-4007-892E-E4FA110B6F96.png
    67A56146-6B33-4007-892E-E4FA110B6F96.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 621C1188-66FC-4AEE-9C86-CA93263842E3.png
    621C1188-66FC-4AEE-9C86-CA93263842E3.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 27

Stupid Post yet again...Yes people like me can Appreciate the wonderful contributions to mankind by Jews,but none were Israelis and All Detested Zionism[/QUOTE/}
That Joel is not the Boasting Pharisee we hear so much about,No way just a Two-Bit Zionist Wannabee..Huh
I am the Magnificent,Ever Living, Ever Faithful, Ever Sure.

One In Four Medical Advances Has Israeli Roots, Says Expert
One in four life science innovations has Israeli roots, says expert

Attachments

• 5DBC8D2B-B45C-4710-96D9-ABE0B065C0CD.png
    5DBC8D2B-B45C-4710-96D9-ABE0B065C0CD.png
    726.7 KB · Views: 39

Hebrew University And Cleveland Clinic Using Nanomedicine To Target Deadly Diseases
Cleveland Clinic, Hebrew University to use nanomedicine to target deadly diseases

Attachments

• CE512535-EE5F-4DB4-9F5F-4067BE7A2474.png
    CE512535-EE5F-4DB4-9F5F-4067BE7A2474.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 45

Israeli genius transforming New York.

Isn't the GOP base also backward and uncivilized? Neo Nazi's who want to kill millions of Americans because they are either poor, or gay, or not white?

Israeli genius transforming New York.

Any country that have been subsidized as much as Israel could do a lot better....just the US Tax Payer has contributed Trillions and Trillions to Israel

You are no better then the antisemites I'm thinking.
Especially since Arabs are Semites. Anyway, I assume the Algerian is including himself in his comments about the level of civilisation and progress of Arabs. Very self aware of him.

Isn't the GOP base also backward and uncivilized? Neo Nazi's who want to kill millions of Americans because they are either poor, or gay, or not white?
What has this to do with the Palestinians???If I were you I would spend my time thinking about China and to a lesser degree Russia,who believe the US are totally uncivilized and backward

Com
Medieval...how sad.
List of inventions in the medieval Islamic world - Wikipedia

Joey and Indeeeeependent,you can scroll down to SEE ALSO, there you can select various inventions.The Arts,Philosophy,Science,Technology,Medicine and so on...these Guys brought much to Western Civilization.....But there are loads of other sites.

thetor-----lots of "history" that we in the USA learn was written
by BRITISH ARMCHAIR HISTORIANS-----who were very impressed with arabs-------sorta like a whole mess of
LAWRENCE OF ARABIAS. Even MORE of that which appears in WIKKI consist of inserts of done by muslims
historical revisionists-----in many cases WRITTEN by escapees from the Nuremburg War crimes trials of 1945.
The stuff you are citing is solid bull crap. The arabs who pillaged and murdered their way thru north Africa and parts of southern Europe -------INVENTED NOTHING. They claimed
that which they CONQUERED THERE as their own. In fact
they could not even read the greek and latin literature---they DEPENDED ON CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO TRANSLATE IT AND TEACH IT TO THEM. ----
the math -----they got from India------via Zoroastrians and Jews-------the ASTRONOMY----mostly from Zoroastrians.
Islamic culture is------tents in the desert and dense illiteracy and lots of goats and camels. Take a look at journals of science and medicine----still nothing from the "Islamic world"
How silly of you ROSIE such sadness that you cannot appreciate the wonderful improvement for man/womenkind by such an advanced culture...

124 Jewish Nobel Laureates in science

Just 1 Arab

Arabs’ “greatest” literature, the Koran, plagiarized Jews’ Bible.

If you do a lot of research, you'll find it's doubtful that Jews didn''t plagiarize others.

The stuff you are citing is solid bull crap. The arabs who pillaged and murdered their way thru north Africa and parts of southern Europe -------INVENTED NOTHING. They claimed
that which they CONQUERED THERE as their own
Is that like the US and German rocket scientists?

Forum List

Back