Most Arabs hated ALL JEWS before Oct 7 (& before '48)

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Most Arabs hated ALL JEWS before Oct 7.
The following is by am Arab writer Lee Habeeb.

Telling the ugly racist-Arab truth.
She begins with the Arab demonstrators cheering for Oct 7 atrocities...

I watched the demonstrations across the Arab world—and America and Europe—that followed the worst terrorist attack in Israel's history, the only feeling I could muster was disgust.
Disgust at fellow Arabs celebrating the deaths of innocent Jews. And millions more silently celebrating. Tragically, it came as no surprise to me. Because there are too many Arabs across the world who hate Jews, and too few who don't.

Back to 1941: 88% of Arabs in Mandatory-Palestine supported the Nazis.

IMG-20231226-WA0007.jpg

Last edited:

I watched the demonstrations across the Arab world—and America and Europe—that followed the worst terrorist attack in Israel's history, the only feeling I could muster was disgust.
Disgust at fellow Arabs celebrating the deaths of innocent Jews. And millions more silently celebrating. Tragically, it came as no surprise to me. Because there are too many Arabs across the world who hate Jews, and too few who don't.

View attachment 879255

Arabs were Nazi allies and not much about their belief system has changed since then.

View attachment 879255
Most of the subjected people in the British Empire secretly hoped the Axis would win the war.

The Axis wasn't exploiting their lands, the British were. FDR realized this was a problem, which is why he called for dismantling the British Empire as part of the Atlantic Charter.

Most of the subjected people in the British Empire
Source? Because brutal Nazi dictatorship boot supposedly hadn't subjected people more?
And the reason Arab Palestine (even their little communist grroup) cheered the Nazi-Mufti Al husseini 1946 was?

Or take tnis from 1942:
content - 2023-12-27T054752.652.png

Michael J Cohen, "Britain's Moment in Palestine: Retrospect and Perspectives, 1917-1948," (Routledge)

On 2 July 1942, the second day of the first battle of El Alamein, the Mufti's supporters organized a public meeting in Nablus, in order to congratulate each other on the approaching victory and to wish the Mufti a long life. Cohen reported that the Mufti's supporters in Haifa had visited the local villages of Kabatia and Yabed, where they had met with his followers in order to plan the pillaging of Jewish villages in the Jezre'el valley, after the British retreat...

On the same day in July, Cohen reported that the Arabs had received news about the fate of the Jews in Europe with “open joy”. They expressed the hope that the Germans would conquer Palestine and “liberate” them from their Jews.

Some of the moderate minority refused to believe the news, arguing that it was merely Jewish propaganda designed to capture the sympathy of the world, that it was inconceivable that a country of Germany's cultural level could commit atrocities such as those being reported.

It was not just about getting rid of the British, as you suggest.

Last edited:
Source? Because brutal Nazi dictatorship boot supposedly hadn't subjected people more?
And the reason Arab Palestine (even their little communist grroup) cheered the Nazi-Mufti Al husseini 1946 was?

Or take tnis from 1942:
wow, a Jew named Cohen said so, that's a reliable source.

The Jewish refuse being resettled in Palestine were seen as invaders. Of course they were resented.

wow, a Jew named Cohen said so, that's a reliable source.

The Jewish refuse being resettled in Palestine were seen as invaders. Of course they were resented.

Hmm yes I do see your logic. So all those 750 thousand people in the last three months who have crossed the southern U.S. border should definately all be seen as Invaders in your opinion, and not refugees correct? I mean what the hell you dont think Jews had a right to go back to their ancestral land after being war refugees, so why should someone from Honduras or Haiti think they can come here and demand housing simply because they want better jobs and a place to live?

At least when the Jews resettled it was done by the international community. many Jews actually PURCHSED land there as well. It wasnt stolen as you say. There wasnt land taken from Arabs until after
the war when Arabs tried to oust the Jews.

Last edited:
Hmm yes I do see your logic. So all those 750 thousand people in the last three months who have crossed the southern U.S. border should definately all be seen as Invaders in your opinion, and not refugees correct? I mean what the hell you dont think Jews had a right to go back to their ancestral land after being war refugees, so why should someone from Honduras or Haiti think they can come here and demand housing simply because they want better jobs and a place to live.

At least when the Jews resettled it was done by the international community. many Jews actually PURCHSED land there as well. It wasnt stolen as you say. There wasnt land taken from Arabs until after
EXACTLY !
"JoeB131" is one of too many neo-Nazis seeking to establish a Fourth Reich.

Hmm yes I do see your logic. So all those 750 thousand people in the last three months who have crossed the southern U.S. border should definately all be seen as Invaders in your opinion, and not refugees correct?

Well, let's see... did they actually declare the Southwest as New Atzlan" and establish this own country, treating the Anglos as Second Class citizens? If they did that, then your weak-ass analogy might have some merit.

I mean what the hell you dont think Jews had a right to go back to their ancestral land after being war refugees, so why should someone from Honduras or Haiti think they can come here and demand housing simply because they want better jobs and a place to live?

First, the Jews of Europe aren't related to the people who lived there 3000 years ago. The Palestinians have a better claim to being the descendents of those folks.

Second, I'd have no problem if the US Took those Jewish Refugees in (we took in many of them) or if they established a Jewish homeland in Europe.

At least when the Jews resettled it was done by the international community.

The international community had no business giving away someone else's land because they felt bad about their inability to stop Hitler in a timely manner.

It would be like if I gave your house to a deserving black family because I feel real bad about slavery.

many Jews actually PURCHSED land there as well. It wasnt stolen as you say. There wasnt land taken from Arabs until after

What is this derangement that if you think because you "legally" cheated someone out of something, that makes it okay, somehow?

View attachment 879255
there is no question in my mind that our very own message board islamo nazis will DENY THE FACT that the actions of Oct 7 were LAUDED by muslims world wide------and in mosques even in the USA----yesterday and that muslims world-wide are INSPIRED to similarly PLEASE
ALLAH

there is no question in my mind that our very own message board islamo nazis will DENY THE FACT that the actions of Oct 7 were LAUDED by muslims world wide------and in mosques even in the USA----yesterday and that muslims world-wide are INSPIRED to similarly PLEASE
ALLAH
Sure

ALLAH

News about RADICAL Islamism

California Imam: 'Why Aren't We Martyrs for the Sake of Allah?'…
Islamic Charity in Britain Caught Praising Terrorists…
Cleric Claims NYE is a Celebration of Circumcision…
Salafist Schools in Netherlands Ban Befriending of Non-Muslims…
Hamas Ops Admit Using Civilians as Shields Since Israel Avoids Them
Hamas Disguise Themselves as Civilians to Attack IDF…
Iranian Warship Enters Red Sea…
France Tries to Close Barn Door on Foreign Islamic Influence…
Anti-Israel Protesters Try to Shut Down JFK Airport…
Allah-Praising "Migrant" Attacks Three Women in France…
Video Shows Arab North Africans Raising Flags in France on NYE…
German Police Thwart Religion of Peace Attack on Cathedral…
UK Cops Shrug Off Profession of "Love and Support" for Hamas…
Canadian Imam: Virgins Await 'Martyrs', 'Curse the Jews'…
Australian Preacher: 'Jews are Happy to Be Under Muslim Rule'…
French Teacher Threatened After Mentioning Islamic Attacks…
Imam Claims the Sun is Muslim…
(Swedish) Malmo Celebrates Ramadan - But Not Christmas…
Muslim Refugees Wear Out Their Welcome in Muslim Indonesia…
Hindu Man Severely Beaten for Being Seen with Muslim Woman…
IDF Rescues Civilians from School Used by Hamas…
Palestinian 'Actress' Appears to Have 6 Identities…
Married Man Converts to Islam to Have Second Wife…
Jailed Women Activists Stand Up to Visiting Iranian Officials…
Iranian Faces Death Penalty for Online Human Rights Activism…
Woman Murdered by Own Son for Leaving Islam…
African Christians Murdered over Faith: "Teach These Infidels"…
Palestinians Drove Nails into the Bodies of Rape Victims…
Child Labor at 33% in 'Rule of Islam' Afghanistan…
Muslims Spew Anti-Semitism at California Town Meeting…
SA Challenged: 'Where are You When Real Genocide Happens?'
British Tourists Stabbed in Morocco…
US Judicial Nominee Dodges Questions on Sharia and Secularism…
Catholic Bishops May Be Funding Illegal Mass Migration…
Over 7000 German Women Raped or Sexually Assaulted by 'Migrants'
US Navy Helicopters Sink 3 Terrorist Boats in Red Sea…
Migrant Fakes Identities of 200 Children for £200 Million in Fraud
BDS Sued by McDonalds for False and Defamatory Posts…
Four Terrorists Blow Accidently Themselves Up…
US Muslim Group Calls on Faithful to Harass Jewish Students…
October 7 Massacre Inspires New Jersey Man to Join Terror Group…
Christmas Terror Plotter is 'Migrant' to Germany…
Freed Hostage: Hamas Operated on Me Without Anesthesia…
Iran Linked to Attempted Arson Attack on German Synagogue…
"Allah Akbar:" 9/11 War Cry Raised Again at Site of WTC…
Plot to Attack Synagogues and Churches Stopped in Turkey…
French Resident in Hiding After Questioning Mosque…
Brooklyn Restaurant Prints "River to the Sea" on Menus…
Former Miss Iraq: October 7 Not About 'Freeing Palestine'…
Iranian Leader Claims Western Values "Destr

Nazis not just in Gaza: Imam in Shechem [Nablus] Praises Hitler
HakolHayehudi | Oct 24, 2023

Hakol Hayehudi exposes:

Naaman Mashaikh, an Imam at a mosque in Balata in Shechem incites to murder Jews and even praises Hitler.

In a recent post, he quoted a passage that many Arabs attribute (falsely) to Hitler which says “I could have killed all the Jews in the world, but a left a few so ...”

Together with the post, the Imam attached a picture of Hitler.
F9Mx_JXW0AAxXr0.jpeg

Nazis not just in Gaza: Imam in Shechem [Nablus] Praises Hitler
HakolHayehudi| Oct 24, 2023

Hakol Hayehudi exposes:

Naaman Mashaikh, an Imam at a mosque in Balata in Shechem incites to murder Jews and even praises Hitler.

In a recent post, he quoted a passage that many Arabs attribute (falsely) to Hitler which says “I could have killed all the Jews in the world, but a left a few so ...”

Together with the post, the Imam attached a picture of Hitler.
View attachment 883588
So it begs the question, WHY DO JEWS WANT TO LIVE NEXT TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL THEM?

Let's leave aside whether or not their anger is justified or not. If my neighbors expressed a desire to murder me, I'd move. I wouldn't want to live there.

When you read the posts from the Frilly Trilly Trolls here , you wonder how there are any non Jewish people who do not hate the Jewish race .
And even including many non extremist Jews .

To find that such an extremist section are more Nazi than the German Nazis is profoundly concerning .
What do you think Raspberry , Sayiamanarse , Pastajelly and Annie? Other Rascist brands available .

When you read the posts from the Frilly Trilly Trolls here , you wonder how there are any non Jewish people who do not hate the Jewish race .
And even including many non extremist Jews .

To find that such an extremist section are more Nazi than the German Nazis is profoundly concerning .
What do you think Raspberry , Sayiamanarse , Pastajelly and Annie? Other Rascist brands available .
Um, I think you are babbling a bit here.

Things like the Inquisition, the holocaust, and the Russian Pogroms were completely unacceptable.

It doesn't take away from the fact that Jews have for centuries have made it a point of cheating the "goyim" at every opportunity, acting as money lenders and tax collectors, for instance.

This has nothing to do with Palestine, though, where they stole land, and wonder why the Arabs hate them.

So it begs the question, WHY DO JEWS WANT TO LIVE NEXT TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL THEM?

Let's leave aside whether or not their anger is justified or not. If my neighbors expressed a desire to murder me, I'd move. I wouldn't want to live there.
by that logic an oppressed group will have no place to live. Instead of living as wandering victims, Jews want to live someplace and be left alone. Barring that, Jews just want to be able to defend themselves, a right that other people have.

Forum List

Back