Arab commentator: Arabs are backward & uncivilized

Medieval...how sad.
List of inventions in the medieval Islamic world - Wikipedia

Joey and Indeeeeependent,you can scroll down to SEE ALSO, there you can select various inventions.The Arts,Philosophy,Science,Technology,Medicine and so on...these Guys brought much to Western Civilization.....But there are loads of other sites.
Medieval...how sad.
Really Indeependent not Sad but very clever,just remember during this golden era,your and my forebaers were living in Mud Huts
My ancestors were not living in huts; they had a Mishnah and Talmud and knew quite well how to build and maintain a municipal infrastructure.

Medieval...how sad.

Joey and Indeeeeependent,you can scroll down to SEE ALSO, there you can select various inventions.The Arts,Philosophy,Science,Technology,Medicine and so on...these Guys brought much to Western Civilization.....But there are loads of other sites.
Medieval...how sad.
Really Indeependent not Sad but very clever,just remember during this golden era,your and my forebaers were living in Mud Huts
My ancestors were not living in huts; they had a Mishnah and Talmud and knew quite well how to build and maintain a municipal infrastructure.

thetor-----lots of "history" that we in the USA learn was written
by BRITISH ARMCHAIR HISTORIANS-----who were very impressed with arabs-------sorta like a whole mess of
LAWRENCE OF ARABIAS. Even MORE of that which appears in WIKKI consist of inserts of done by muslims
historical revisionists-----in many cases WRITTEN by escapees from the Nuremburg War crimes trials of 1945.
The stuff you are citing is solid bull crap. The arabs who pillaged and murdered their way thru north Africa and parts of southern Europe -------INVENTED NOTHING. They claimed
that which they CONQUERED THERE as their own. In fact
they could not even read the greek and latin literature---they DEPENDED ON CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO TRANSLATE IT AND TEACH IT TO THEM. ----
the math -----they got from India------via Zoroastrians and Jews-------the ASTRONOMY----mostly from Zoroastrians.
Islamic culture is------tents in the desert and dense illiteracy and lots of goats and camels. Take a look at journals of science and medicine----still nothing from the "Islamic world"

by BRITISH ARMCHAIR HISTORIANS-----who were very impressed with arabs-------sorta like a whole mess of
LAWRENCE OF ARABIAS. Even MORE of that which appears in WIKKI consist of inserts of done by muslims
historical revisionists-----in many cases WRITTEN by escapees from the Nuremburg War crimes trials of 1945.
The stuff you are citing is solid bull crap. The arabs who pillaged and murdered their way thru north Africa and parts of southern Europe -------INVENTED NOTHING. They claimed
they could not even read the greek and latin literature---they DEPENDED ON CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO TRANSLATE IT AND TEACH IT TO THEM. ----
the math -----they got from India------via Zoroastrians and Jews-------the ASTRONOMY----mostly from Zoroastrians.
Islamic culture is------tents in the desert and dense illiteracy and lots of goats and camels. Take a look at journals of science and medicine----still nothing from the "Islamic world"

Medieval...how sad.

Medieval...how sad.

thetor is probably a LIMEY

Medieval...how sad.

Medieval...how sad.

or looney.
Sad how civilized Muslims are held back by a large minority within their ranks.

Medieval...how sad.

or looney.

oh---thetor is a muslim?------ok ---he is a good source for
the themes of the most recent khutbah jumaat feces flings.
I will help----I am familiar with them. The whole issue of a
Mishnah and Talmud and, for that matter, even the NT----
is a FRAUD-------they were all elaborated very recently----and change every week. There are THOUSANDS of versions of
both the OT and the NT------and the weekly changes are designed to DISPUTE ISLAM

I quite understand,Sadly for you...How you became a Zionist and how your intelligent mind is now befuddled by the teachings of the corrosive Zionist CULT...I like you but can I help you still

Medieval...how sad.

or looney.

oh---thetor is a muslim?------ok ---he is a good source for
the themes of the most recent khutbah jumaat feces flings.
I will help----I am familiar with them. The whole issue of a
Mishnah and Talmud and, for that matter, even the NT----
is a FRAUD-------they were all elaborated very recently----and change every week. There are THOUSANDS of versions of
both the OT and the NT------and the weekly changes are designed to DISPUTE ISLAM
Be kind Rosie,I know your mind is so tired,lay down now,I shall relax you with perfumed oils and caress your weary Zionist filled head....and rescue you from that horrible Cult,my gift of kindness for you

Com

How silly of you ROSIE such sadness that you cannot appreciate the wonderful improvement for man/womenkind by such an advanced culture...

Medieval...how sad.

Medieval...how sad.
Maybe not indee indeed,they may have been something completely different

Medieval...how sad.

Medieval...how sad.
Maybe not indee indeed,they may have been something completely different
Sorry to inform you that no one has better record of history than the Jews...
Torah, Prophets, Writings, Mishnah, Talmud, Rabbinical writings.
There's not a decade missing from our history.

there is a REASON----that muslims do not allow the excavation of MEDINA OR MECCA.------jews were writing the history of Arabia-----using Arabic words----before Arabic had an alphabet

Com
Medieval...how sad.

How silly of you ROSIE such sadness that you cannot appreciate the wonderful improvement for man/womenkind by such an advanced culture...

124 Jewish Nobel Laureates in science

Just 1 Arab

Com
Medieval...how sad.

124 Jewish Nobel Laureates in science

Just 1 Arab

Arabs’ “greatest” literature, the Koran, plagiarized Jews’ Bible.

Last edited:
Com
Medieval...how sad.

“Advanced” Arab culture: Arabs read 6 minutes a year LOL Sum of all fears: Arabs read an average of 6 pages a year, study reveals

Attachments

• 959EAEA4-43A2-435C-9272-5DBACD2E093F.png
    959EAEA4-43A2-435C-9272-5DBACD2E093F.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 62
Com
Medieval...how sad.

“Advanced” Muslim culture: 40% are illiterate LOL Nearly 40% of Muslim world’s population unable read or write: IINA Report

if that means 60% ARE LITERATE----it is a vast improvement over 50 years ago

:dunno:
if that means 60% ARE LITERATE----it is a vast improvement over 50 years ago

Get this: Vast numbers of illiterate Muslims can’t even read their own Koran! How come Allah can’t perform a miracle and allow them to read his Plan For Mankind?! Hahahaha!
:dunno:

Forum List

Back