Approximately how many people have escaped from far-left countries in modern history?

I'd say 4,846,381. How close am I? Am I in the ball park? Since it wasn't a multiple choice question, I took a stab at it.
I'm honestly not sure. It's just a subject I'm interested in. It wasn't too long ago that my family fled their homes in Europe after Stalin started drafting them to fight Germany. Do you have a source for that number?

I'd say 4,846,381. How close am I? Am I in the ball park? Since it wasn't a multiple choice question, I took a stab at it.
I'm honestly not sure. It's just a subject I'm interested in. It wasn't too long ago that my family fled their homes in Europe after Stalin started drafting them to fight Germany. Do you have a source for that number?
Read what I said slowly, .................... slowly.

Mexico and Latin America tend to be on the right, as is Africa and the muslim nations. Hence, Pedro's OP kind of fails. If he disagrees, he should clearly state the point of his OP, and then support that point.

Now, my point is that a lot more people are trying to escape from right-leaning nations. See? That's how you state a point.

everyone who made it to HongKong or Taiwan, for starters, the Cubans who made it to Florida. Einstein and millions more fled Hitler and stalin. ALL statist societies are "left", man. the "right" is anarchy and all of the pvssies are scared of anarchy

Forum List

Back