Appeals Court Rules trump Must Release 8 Years of Taxes

trump loses again. This time at the full appeals court. It wasn't even close either. Only 3 of the 11 active judges ruled with trump. The rest followed the law.

It heads to the Supreme Court but I highly doubt the outcome will change. I wouldn't be surprised if the court refused to hear the case leaving the full appeals court ruling to stand.

Congress can seek 8 years of Trump’s tax records, court order indicates
Who cares-they are his taxes.
See Dana? Case in point.

Show us all of Congress tax returns, some know how they become multi millionaires off of $179,000 a year
Investing with less can make you a multi millionaire. Regardless they are not presidents so if they dont reveal their tax returns then its not tradition.

trump loses again. This time at the full appeals court. It wasn't even close either. Only 3 of the 11 active judges ruled with trump. The rest followed the law.

It heads to the Supreme Court but I highly doubt the outcome will change. I wouldn't be surprised if the court refused to hear the case leaving the full appeals court ruling to stand.

Obviously he is hiding something. If any democrat tried to pull this crap you'd be screaming bloody murder.

You are just another partisan hack who will support anything Trump does no matter how crooked.

Why the Democrats wrote the rules insider trading by Congress is exempt..

Asshat

See Dana? Case in point.

Show us all of Congress tax returns, some know how they become multi millionaires off of $179,000 a year
Investing with less can make you a multi millionaire. Regardless they are not presidents so if they dont reveal their tax returns then its not tradition.

LMFAO..with the housing prices in D.C.?

See Dana? Case in point.

Show us all of Congress tax returns, so we know how they become multi millionaires off of $179,000 a year
There ya go!

See Dana? Case in point.

Yes

See Dana? Case in point.

Show us all of Congress tax returns, so we know how they become multi millionaires off of $179,000 a year
Thank Joe Biden for showing us how they did it

See Dana? Case in point.

Thank Joe Biden for showing us how they did it

Playing with foreign aid..

And they want to impeach Trump over it.

No law says he has to.

Dingbat
The law of public decency says he has to. The only reason he has not, and why he is fighting this so bad, is because he hiding something.

If any democrat tried to pull this crap you'd all be screaming bloody murder. Every modern president has released this, but Trump...

You are just another partisan hack who puts party over country...
So if I say to you show me you taxes, all of them the law of common decency says you must comply! Is that right?

See Dana? Case in point.

Yes

Link the math.

No law says he has to.

Dingbat
The law of public decency says he has to. The only reason he has not, and why he is fighting this so bad, is because he hiding something.

If any democrat tried to pull this crap you'd all be screaming bloody murder. Every modern president has released this, but Trump...

So if I say to you show me you taxes, all of them the law of common decency says you must comply! Is that right?
If I am running for president yes... It's this new thing called transparency... Put in place after the impeached crook Nixon, for good reason. Clearly Trump is hiding something, didn't he promise to release them?? Liar.

No law says he has to.

Dingbat

If I am running for president yes... It's this new thing called transparency... Put in place after the impeached crook Nixon, for good reason. Clearly Trump is hiding something, didn't he promise to release them?? Liar.
Hasn’t he released about five years worth?

No law says he has to.

Dingbat

So obama was hiding something when he sealed his records?

STONEWALL !

No law says he has to.

Dingbat

Obama released his tax returns, as has every other president and candidate since criminal Nixon. Only soon to be impeached Trump was too afraid to be transparent.

See Dana? Case in point.

Yes

Link the math.

Find Out How Earning $30,000 a Year Can Turn You Into a Millionaire

No law says he has to.

Dingbat

Obama released his tax returns, as has every other president and candidate since criminal Nixon. Only soon to be impeached Trump was too afraid to be transparent.
Why oh why did Obama seal his records? Wtf is he hiding. Hypocrite.

the biggest liar in the history of presidents has nothing to hide ......

SEALED !

Apples 2 apples

President Obama and Vice President Biden’s Tax Returns

It wont really make a difference. He could have a track record a mile long of cheating on his taxes and his gullible followers will still vote to make sure he is still able to enrich himself.

Yes but the reasons those records are being requested have to do with real crimes.

It doesn't matter what his followers think. What our justice system does is what matters. Especially the state justice system in New York.

His followers are around 30% of the people in this nation. trump can't get elected with only his followers. He didn't have any history in politics in 2016. He does now and that history disgusts and horrifies a very large portion of this nation.

As the 2018 and 2019 elections show, people, especially women, are running from the republicans in horror.

I've been doing my own taxes since I was a teenager. I've never seen the section or the form to list your crimes.

Is there a tax break for that?

Is it a deduction or a tax credit?

When did Obama seal his tax records?

Forum List

Back