Appeals Court Rules trump Must Release 8 Years of Taxes

trump loses again. This time at the full appeals court. It wasn't even close either. Only 3 of the 11 active judges ruled with trump. The rest followed the law.

It heads to the Supreme Court but I highly doubt the outcome will change. I wouldn't be surprised if the court refused to hear the case leaving the full appeals court ruling to stand.

Congress can seek 8 years of Trump’s tax records, court order indicates
It wont really make a difference. He could have a track record a mile long of cheating on his taxes and his gullible followers will still vote to make sure he is still able to enrich himself.

trump loses again. This time at the full appeals court. It wasn't even close either. Only 3 of the 11 active judges ruled with trump. The rest followed the law.

It heads to the Supreme Court but I highly doubt the outcome will change. I wouldn't be surprised if the court refused to hear the case leaving the full appeals court ruling to stand.

It wont really make a difference. He could have a track record a mile long of cheating on his taxes and his gullible followers will still vote to make sure he is still able to enrich himself.

Yes but the reasons those records are being requested have to do with real crimes.

It doesn't matter what his followers think. What our justice system does is what matters. Especially the state justice system in New York.

His followers are around 30% of the people in this nation. trump can't get elected with only his followers. He didn't have any history in politics in 2016. He does now and that history disgusts and horrifies a very large portion of this nation.

As the 2018 and 2019 elections show, people, especially women, are running from the republicans in horror.

Yes but the reasons those records are being requested have to do with real crimes.

It doesn't matter what his followers think. What our justice system does is what matters. Especially the state justice system in New York.

His followers are around 30% of the people in this nation. trump can't get elected with only his followers. He didn't have any history in politics in 2016. He does now and that history disgusts and horrifies a very large portion of this nation.

As the 2018 and 2019 elections show, people, especially women, are running from the republicans in horror.
I think you're under estimating the amount of followers Drumpf has. I hope I'm wrong but there is more to this than meets the eye. There is a reason Drumpf was elected and those people dont give a hoot about his taxes or even if he killed someone. He represents the wall of protection against what they fear the most. I used the word "wall" literally because words are emotive. If you notice he used the word "wall" alot during his campaign.

Who cares-they are his taxes.
See Dana? Case in point.

It's a flaming bag of pooh made of his tax returns.

You're getting Buzzfed Pwned Punked made into a Clown

I think you're under estimating the amount of followers Drumpf has. I hope I'm wrong but there is more to this than meets the eye. There is a reason Drumpf was elected and those people dont give a hoot about his taxes or even if he killed someone. He represents the wall of protection against what they fear the most. I used the word "wall" literally because words are emotive. If you notice he used the word "wall" alot during his campaign.

anytime trump repeats a word more than 3 times in one breath is a signal to the collective to parrot.

anytime trump repeats a word more than 3 times in one breath is a signal to the collective to parrot.
Drumpf is a master of reinforcement. You can tell which people are simpletons. I cant even listen to him talk because I feel insulted that he actually believes that people are that stupid. :laugh:

It makes him smart...he said so during his election campaign.

It makes him smart...he said so during his election campaign.
If being smarter than an idiot is something he is proud of then its the idiots fault in allowing it.

No law says he has to.

Dingbat
The law of public decency says he has to. The only reason he has not, and why he is fighting this so bad, is because he hiding something.

If any democrat tried to pull this crap you'd all be screaming bloody murder. Every modern president has released this, but Trump...

You are just another partisan hack who puts party over country...

Obviously he is hiding something. If any democrat tried to pull this crap you'd be screaming bloody murder.

You are just another partisan hack who will support anything Trump does no matter how crooked.

See Dana? Case in point.

Show us all of Congress tax returns, so we know how they become multi millionaires off of $179,000 a year

Forum List

Back