Appeals Court Rules trump Must Release 8 Years of Taxes

The law of public decency says he has to. The only reason he has not, and why he is fighting this so bad, is because he hiding something.

If any democrat tried to pull this crap you'd all be screaming bloody murder. Every modern president has released this, but Trump...

You are just another partisan hack who puts party over country...
So if I say to you show me you taxes, all of them the law of common decency says you must comply! Is that right?
If I am running for president yes... It's this new thing called transparency... Put in place after the impeached crook Nixon, for good reason. Clearly Trump is hiding something, didn't he promise to release them?? Liar.

So obama was hiding something when he sealed his records?
Obama released his tax returns, as has every other president and candidate since criminal Nixon. Only soon to be impeached Trump was too afraid to be transparent.
Why oh why did Obama seal his records? Wtf is he hiding. Hypocrite.
Seal?? Obama released his tax return, Trump is hiding something and did not, despite lying and saying he would.

You would think the IRS would know what Trump’s tax returns look like. Should all tax returns now be made public due to the law of common decency?

The law of public decency says he has to. The only reason he has not, and why he is fighting this so bad, is because he hiding something.

If any democrat tried to pull this crap you'd all be screaming bloody murder. Every modern president has released this, but Trump...

So if I say to you show me you taxes, all of them the law of common decency says you must comply! Is that right?
If I am running for president yes... It's this new thing called transparency... Put in place after the impeached crook Nixon, for good reason. Clearly Trump is hiding something, didn't he promise to release them?? Liar.

Obama released his tax returns, as has every other president and candidate since criminal Nixon. Only soon to be impeached Trump was too afraid to be transparent.

But mommy, obama did it too. Always the response by the trump worship and ass kissing squad when this slug in the white house does something wrong or lies, which is all the time.

trump loses again. This time at the full appeals court. It wasn't even close either. Only 3 of the 11 active judges ruled with trump. The rest followed the law.

It heads to the Supreme Court but I highly doubt the outcome will change. I wouldn't be surprised if the court refused to hear the case leaving the full appeals court ruling to stand.

Congress can seek 8 years of Trump’s tax records, court order indicates
It wont really make a difference. He could have a track record a mile long of cheating on his taxes and his gullible followers will still vote to make sure he is still able to enrich himself.

Yes but the reasons those records are being requested have to do with real crimes.

It doesn't matter what his followers think. What our justice system does is what matters. Especially the state justice system in New York.

His followers are around 30% of the people in this nation. trump can't get elected with only his followers. He didn't have any history in politics in 2016. He does now and that history disgusts and horrifies a very large portion of this nation.

As the 2018 and 2019 elections show, people, especially women, are running from the republicans in horror.

State those crimes please.

No law says he has to.

Dingbat

Ya dumbfuck!!
Dont you think the IRS would have nailed him already if he was cheating?

But mommy, obama did it too. Always the response by the trump worship and ass kissing squad when this slug in the white house does something wrong or lies, which is all the time.
Too bad. So sad. You should elect Saints then we’d have nothing to come back at ewe. No you gotta elect asshats! Dimwits!

No law says he has to.

Dingbat

So why did Barry hide his college transcripts?

trump loses again. This time at the full appeals court. It wasn't even close either. Only 3 of the 11 active judges ruled with trump. The rest followed the law.

It heads to the Supreme Court but I highly doubt the outcome will change. I wouldn't be surprised if the court refused to hear the case leaving the full appeals court ruling to stand.

Why do morons continually celebrate lower court rulings that we all know are meaningless? As ALWAYS it will goto a higher court and if history is anything to bo by it will likely be overturned.

No law says he has to.

Dingbat

Ya dumbfuck!!
Dont you think the IRS would have nailed him already if he was cheating?

They know the IRS was to busy profiling political foes to pay attention

It wont really make a difference. He could have a track record a mile long of cheating on his taxes and his gullible followers will still vote to make sure he is still able to enrich himself.

Yes but the reasons those records are being requested have to do with real crimes.

It doesn't matter what his followers think. What our justice system does is what matters. Especially the state justice system in New York.

His followers are around 30% of the people in this nation. trump can't get elected with only his followers. He didn't have any history in politics in 2016. He does now and that history disgusts and horrifies a very large portion of this nation.

As the 2018 and 2019 elections show, people, especially women, are running from the republicans in horror.
I think you're under estimating the amount of followers Drumpf has. I hope I'm wrong but there is more to this than meets the eye. There is a reason Drumpf was elected and those people dont give a hoot about his taxes or even if he killed someone. He represents the wall of protection against what they fear the most. I used the word "wall" literally because words are emotive. If you notice he used the word "wall" alot during his campaign.

You could be right. We will wait to see.

I do believe that our justice system, especially in NY state, doesn't give a damn about his followers. All they care about is the law and justice.

So if those taxes shows criminality that Cohen talked about then the state of NY won't care what his followers think or say.

They will prosecute.

Who cares-they are his taxes.
See Dana? Case in point.

I know I wasn't disputing you.

However people who think that way may be the majority here on this board and very loud, they aren't the majority of the nation.

Plus they have absolutely nothing to do with our justice system. Especially in NY state. Prosecutors in NY don't give a damn about trump's followers nor should they. All they care about is the law. They will follow the law and if they have enough evidence, they will prosecute. No prosecution on a state level can be pardoned by a president. Or stopped. The only person who can do that is the governor of the state.

The trump followers should be ignored. They really aren't the majority of this nation.

I think you're under estimating the amount of followers Drumpf has. I hope I'm wrong but there is more to this than meets the eye. There is a reason Drumpf was elected and those people dont give a hoot about his taxes or even if he killed someone. He represents the wall of protection against what they fear the most. I used the word "wall" literally because words are emotive. If you notice he used the word "wall" alot during his campaign.

anytime trump repeats a word more than 3 times in one breath is a signal to the collective to parrot.
Drumpf is a master of reinforcement. You can tell which people are simpletons. I cant even listen to him talk because I feel insulted that he actually believes that people are that stupid. :laugh:
If you are a Democrat, you ARE that stupid.

See Dana? Case in point.

Show us all of Congress tax returns, some know how they become multi millionaires off of $179,000 a year
Investing with less can make you a multi millionaire. Regardless they are not presidents so if they dont reveal their tax returns then its not tradition.
Trump has shattered silly traditions ever since he got in office-we needed that.

See Dana? Case in point.

I know I wasn't disputing you.

However people who think that way may be the majority here on this board and very loud, they aren't the majority of the nation.

Plus they have absolutely nothing to do with our justice system. Especially in NY state. Prosecutors in NY don't give a damn about trump's followers nor should they. All they care about is the law. They will follow the law and if they have enough evidence, they will prosecute. No prosecution on a state level can be pardoned by a president. Or stopped. The only person who can do that is the governor of the state.

The trump followers should be ignored. They really aren't the majority of this nation.
You do know they just passed the law in NY to get Trump right? That's like NY making YOUR speed limit 5 MPH below the limit and then trying to give you a ticket.

Forum List

Back