AP rips 'Liberty Council" a new one over it's many lies

So you got lucky early on. And congrats on a coming great grand. That's awesome.

God has plans for each of us, and He is not concerned with the attempts of the socons to put Him in their box.
Jehovah does not let deviancy rule. Its just a stop over phase of misery while y'all subject your selves.
You speak in riddles...is that so you don't have to be held accountable for facts?
She, like Jeremiah and some others here, have trouble concentrating and thinking concretely. She is merely repeating what she hears from cult leaders.
If you think that believing all the Words is a cult I can surely know in my heart that it beats the heck out of the cult of the damned in their own sin such as y'all are projecting here jakey.
Rodishi, you are not loving the Lord and your neighbor with your hate talk hiding behind the Word. Please stop and turn toward Him.
Truth is not hate.

The far right evangelicals are haters.

and you are? a far left hater of everyone not like you?
It's too damn bad you all haven't sold this Homosexuals are the norm off on everyone. but such is life. Let me tell you who the haters are. we saw them SUE them a bakery for not baking them a cake. they brought a pizza parlor to their knees because the wouldn't bow to their demands, and having a woman THROWN in jail when they could have went somewhere else down the road to attain a license.

so you they and all you who supports this is the haters

You guys lost fair and square the last two times.

Corrupt judges abusing their power to overturn the clearly-expressed will of the people is not “winning fair and square”.
Now that is a statement I can fully appreciate and agree with. May everyone of those bought and paid for judges be demoted and placed where they belong.

If not in this life, then they will certainly be held to account when they stand before their maker to be judged.

Corrupt judges abusing their power to overturn the clearly-expressed will of the people is not “winning fair and square”.
Now that is a statement I can fully appreciate and agree with. May everyone of those bought and paid for judges be demoted and placed where they belong.

If not in this life, then they will certainly be held to account when they stand before their maker to be judged.
They already stand in judgment and are given over to lies. Asleep as the dead in the earth.

where does the AP think they get off? they don't tell us what to do. they can go hell
The AP is exposing the lies common to you and most others on the right.

Your propensity to lie, and your long history of lying, warrants any news organization to investigate and expose the lies of conservative organizations, such as 'liberty' council.

You and other conservatives have only yourselves to blame.
"You're a liar"...
The liberal playbook's last line of defense.

Does it bother you to be on the losing side of history, Rod?
And on the losing side of the argument.
Dukie, you do realize you are oh fer your tenure in arguments on USMB, don't you?..
Case and point. Using dismissive statements such as "you're a liar" or "you're a bigot" are indications that you have no substantive rebuttal. Er go, you've lost the battle.

Does it bother you to be on the losing side of history, Rod?
And on the losing side of the argument.
No need to argue with ignorance; it will distinguish its self, just as you do most generally.
Dear, you are out of your league. If your husband divorced you and won custody of the children and if he married a man, he could fight for adoption and termination of your rights. Girl, you need to think.
You have no shame. And no clue. "he could fight for".....Why?....
Just out of spite? Or because you have an interest in a special interest's political agenda? Or just pure evil?

Dear, I already raised my children with absolute custody after I divorced their bi- druggy, screwed up dad. Helped with the grandchildren and soon I'll be looking into the eyes of great grands; so your a little too late for your empty promises.
So you got lucky early on. And congrats on a coming great grand. That's awesome.

God has plans for each of us, and He is not concerned with the attempts of the socons to put Him in their box.
Jehovah does not let deviancy rule. Its just a stop over phase of misery while y'all subject your selves.
Go talk to Jesus one on one. Let Him straigten you out.
Straighten me out on what Jakey? See you are the one that does not understand that there is a Rod of correction and the Rod of destruction. You subject your self but have no right to try to force your self subjection onto another.
I under Him fully. I call him Lord and He calls me by my first name. You have no right to force your self subjection anyone is the point. You do understand that, do you not?
Neither do you...It cuts both ways.

No need to argue with ignorance; it will distinguish its self, just as you do most generally.
Dear, you are out of your league. If your husband divorced you and won custody of the children and if he married a man, he could fight for adoption and termination of your rights. Girl, you need to think.
Dear, I already raised my children with absolute custody after I divorced their bi- druggy, screwed up dad. Helped with the grandchildren and soon I'll be looking into the eyes of great grands; so your a little too late for your empty promises.

You speak in riddles...is that so you don't have to be held accountable for facts?
You libs have no right using any term representing or regarding accountability.

The far right evangelicals are haters.

and you are? a far left hater of everyone not like you?
It's too damn bad you all haven't sold this Homosexuals are the norm off on everyone. but such is life. Let me tell you who the haters are. we saw them SUE them a bakery for not baking them a cake. they brought a pizza parlor to their knees because the wouldn't bow to their demands, and having a woman THROWN in jail when they could have went somewhere else down the road to attain a license.

so you they and all you who supports this is the haters
See the lies up above. A bakery was not sued...it was reported to the State for BREAKING a law and the state fined them. Another lie...the pizza parlor made out like bandits with idiot people sending them money when they pretended they were being persecuted. And a third lie....a woman refused to do her job and refused a judge's order. Anyone who refuses an judge's order is in contempt and that judge bent way over backwards for her. Of course, after she got out after less than a week, she and her lawyers started lying some more.

You libs have no right using any term representing or regarding accountability.
You conservatives have no right to admonish anyone concerning accountability, the consequence for your incessant lies and contempt for the truth.

She, like Jeremiah and some others here, have trouble concentrating and thinking concretely. She is merely repeating what she hears from cult leaders.
If you think that believing all the Words is a cult I can surely know in my heart that it beats the heck out of the cult of the damned in their own sin such as y'all are projecting here jakey.
Rodishi, you are not loving the Lord and your neighbor with your hate talk hiding behind the Word. Please stop and turn toward Him.
Truth is not hate.
The lies you and others on the right contrive concerning gay Americans are in fact hate.

Ignorant nonsense.

Judges and justices following the Constitution and rule of law are not 'corrupt.'

Following the Constitution and rule of law is not 'abuse.'

And the people have no authority to deny citizens their civil rights, our rights are neither subject to 'majority rule' nor the 'will of the people.'

This serves as yet another example of the lies propagated by the reprehensible right.

where does the AP think they get off? they don't tell us what to do. they can go hell
The AP is exposing the lies common to you and most others on the right.

Your propensity to lie, and your long history of lying, warrants any news organization to investigate and expose the lies of conservative organizations, such as 'liberty' council.

You and other conservatives have only yourselves to blame.
"You're a liar"...
The liberal playbook's last line of defense.
And this is yet another lie from the right.

Again, most conservatives have been lying for so long they don't even know what the truth is anymore.

Forum List

Back