AP rips 'Liberty Council" a new one over it's many lies

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Good for the AP:

Law firm labeled hate group leading Davis' crusade

Kim Davis' lawyer stood onstage in a Washington D.C. hotel and pointed to a photo on the screen. It showed 100,000 people packed into a Peruvian soccer stadium, Mat Staver told the crowd, all there to pray for the Kentucky clerk battling against gay marriage.

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Staver's firm, the Liberty Counsel, which revealed Davis' secret meeting with Pope Francis, has been accused by advocacy groups of peddling misrepresentations in the past. Yet it has become the main source of details about the controversial pope meeting.

Online sleuths quickly debunked the Peru story Staver told at the Values Voter Summit, a conference for the conservative Family Research Council. The photo was from a year-old gathering unrelated to Davis, who spent five days in jail for defying a court order and refusing to license gay marriages. Staver could provide no evidence of a massive Davis rally. On Monday, he called it a mistake and blamed miscommunication with the Peruvian authorities who gave him the photo.

At some point in time, extreme Conservative hate groups will realize that there is such a thing as facts and truth. Until then, I guess people will have to call them out for their lies.

I wonder how Jesus feels about this?

Discuss.

The far right evangelicals are haters.
Some may be mislead on some issues but the majority are not haters. Wanting no part of gay marriage is not hate. Killing gays such as happens in many countries is hate. Denying access to other peoples children is not hate either. Many activist supporting the gay agenda would sure like people to think it is hate.

where does the AP think they get off? they don't tell us what to do. they can go hell

Some may be mislead on some issues but the majority are not haters. Wanting no part of gay marriage is not hate. Killing gays such as happens in many countries is hate. Denying access to other peoples children is not hate either. Many activist supporting the gay agenda would sure like people to think it is hate.
What do you mean by "access to other peoples children"?

Exactly what I said.

Good for the AP:

Kim Davis' lawyer stood onstage in a Washington D.C. hotel and pointed to a photo on the screen. It showed 100,000 people packed into a Peruvian soccer stadium, Mat Staver told the crowd, all there to pray for the Kentucky clerk battling against gay marriage.

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Staver's firm, the Liberty Counsel, which revealed Davis' secret meeting with Pope Francis, has been accused by advocacy groups of peddling misrepresentations in the past. Yet it has become the main source of details about the controversial pope meeting.

Online sleuths quickly debunked the Peru story Staver told at the Values Voter Summit, a conference for the conservative Family Research Council. The photo was from a year-old gathering unrelated to Davis, who spent five days in jail for defying a court order and refusing to license gay marriages. Staver could provide no evidence of a massive Davis rally. On Monday, he called it a mistake and blamed miscommunication with the Peruvian authorities who gave him the photo.

At some point in time, extreme Conservative hate groups will realize that there is such a thing as facts and truth. Until then, I guess people will have to call them out for their lies.

Discuss.

LOL , You're a bigger hater than any EXTREME conservative group. look at you?
your hate for your fellow countrymen and women is scary and now I need to wipe it off my computer screen it dripped through it. ugly

Denying access to adoption for couples is hate, not just concern. Refusing to issue marriage certificates is hate. When you deny the same rights to others you have yourself, then, yes, that is hate.

Ask the Klan.

Ask the White Citizens Councisl.

Ask the Liberty Council.

Denying access to adoption for couples is hate, not just concern. Refusing to issue marriage certificates is hate. When you deny the same rights to others you have yourself, then, yes, that is hate.

Ask the Klan.

Ask the Liberty Council.
No it is not hate.

It is common sense.

Ask the Klan.

Ask the Liberty Council.
No it is not hate.

It is common sense.
Nope, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Ask the Klan.

Ask the Liberty Council.
No it is not hate.

It is common sense.
I see. So y'all going to rig the elections, bring in the terrorist or whatever. Thanks for the warning Jake.

Ask the Klan.

Ask the Liberty Council.
No it is not hate.

It is common sense.
I see. So y'all going to rig the elections, bring in the terrorist or whatever. Thanks for the warning Jake.
You guys lost fair and square the last two times.

God does not support you.

Good for the AP:

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Discuss.
Extreme conservative hate groups? Ok....I'll bite...Name them....And I'm not interested in your opinion of whom you consider to be a hate group...
Have at it.

where does the AP think they get off? they don't tell us what to do. they can go hell
The AP is well documented for its liberal bias. Therefore, it has no credibility. It cannot be trusted to report the news without editorializing the events on which the news organization reports.

Good for the AP:

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Discuss.
It's gotten to the point where conservatives don't even know what the truth is anymore.

As in the indoctrination to the liberal agenda students receive in the public schools.

Forum List

Back