AP rips 'Liberty Council" a new one over it's many lies

The far right evangelicals are haters.
Some may be mislead on some issues but the majority are not haters. Wanting no part of gay marriage is not hate. Killing gays such as happens in many countries is hate. Denying access to other peoples children is not hate either. Many activist supporting the gay agenda would sure like people to think it is hate.
And here are some examples of lies from the right.

There is no such thing as a 'gay agenda'; citizens seeking their comprehensive civil rights does not constitute an 'agenda.'

No one is trying to 'deceive' anyone to believe something is hate.

To seek to deny gay Americans their civil rights through force of law is in fact a manifestation of hate.

Some may be mislead on some issues but the majority are not haters. Wanting no part of gay marriage is not hate. Killing gays such as happens in many countries is hate. Denying access to other peoples children is not hate either. Many activist supporting the gay agenda would sure like people to think it is hate.
Denying access to adoption for couples is hate, not just concern. Refusing to issue marriage certificates is hate. When you deny the same rights to others you have yourself, then, yes, that is hate.

Ask the Klan.

Ask the White Citizens Councisl.

Ask the Liberty Council.
No it is not hate.

It is common sense.
Nope, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
I see. So y'all going to rig the elections, bring in the terrorist or whatever. Thanks for the warning Jake.
You guys lost fair and square the last two times.

God does not support you.
Lost what?

Nothing lost.

God has supported me my whole life. That is why I am here and able to make these postings today.

You are lost Jake. Maybe you should start looking for truth instead holding on to old lies.

There is no such thing as a 'gay agenda'; citizens seeking their comprehensive civil rights does not constitute an 'agenda.'

To seek to deny gay Americans their civil rights through force of law is in fact a manifestation of hate.
Yes there is but people are getting wiser to what has been transpiring. You guys have not drowned yet but the water is getting pretty high as y'all try to hold your noses up to catch a bit of air so you can scream out "hater's".

What do you mean by "access to other peoples children"?
Exactly what I said.
But what access to what children?

Exactly what I said.
Bodeca I'm not going back through my posts links and bring them into every thread to satisfy your obvious need to try to justify your self or others.

Yes there is but people are getting wiser to what has been transpiring. You guys have not drowned yet but the water is getting pretty high as y'all try to hold your noses up to catch a bit of air so you can scream out "hater's".
What are you trying to say? You seem to not want to be clear.

Exactly what I said.
Bodeca I'm not going back through my posts links and bring them into every thread to satisfy your obvious need to try to justify your self or others.
So...you really don't have anything. Ok......

Exactly what I said.
So...you really don't have anything. Ok......
No I just know how accusatory, lazy and obstinate that you are and I refuse to waste my time on your lying any further.

where does the AP think they get off? they don't tell us what to do. they can go hell
The AP is exposing the lies common to you and most others on the right.

Your propensity to lie, and your long history of lying, warrants any news organization to investigate and expose the lies of conservative organizations, such as 'liberty' council.

You and other conservatives have only yourselves to blame.

Bodecea, I think that Rod is trying to say that gays should not be allowed to adopt children. As Jake said, Rod is a firm believer in denying basic human rights to others, while insisting on those rights herself. It is really very simple. People who discriminate against other people throughout history have always felt the same way. Fortunately, they always lose in the end. Meantime, Rod, herself, is enjoying rights that others before her had to fight for, like the women's right to vote. Ironic, isn't it?

Good for the AP:

Law firm labeled hate group leading Davis' crusade

Kim Davis' lawyer stood onstage in a Washington D.C. hotel and pointed to a photo on the screen. It showed 100,000 people packed into a Peruvian soccer stadium, Mat Staver told the crowd, all there to pray for the Kentucky clerk battling against gay marriage.

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Staver's firm, the Liberty Counsel, which revealed Davis' secret meeting with Pope Francis, has been accused by advocacy groups of peddling misrepresentations in the past. Yet it has become the main source of details about the controversial pope meeting.

Online sleuths quickly debunked the Peru story Staver told at the Values Voter Summit, a conference for the conservative Family Research Council. The photo was from a year-old gathering unrelated to Davis, who spent five days in jail for defying a court order and refusing to license gay marriages. Staver could provide no evidence of a massive Davis rally. On Monday, he called it a mistake and blamed miscommunication with the Peruvian authorities who gave him the photo.

At some point in time, extreme Conservative hate groups will realize that there is such a thing as facts and truth. Until then, I guess people will have to call them out for their lies.

I wonder how Jesus feels about this?

Discuss.

Liberty Counsel, The mouth piece for the rightwing christian kooks

Bodecea, I think that Rod is trying to say that gays should not be allowed to adopt children. As Jake said, Rod is a firm believer in denying basic human rights to others, while insisting on those rights herself. It is really very simple. People who discriminate against other people throughout history have always felt the same way. Fortunately, they always lose in the end. Meantime, Rod, herself, is enjoying rights that others before her had to fight for, like the women's right to vote. Ironic, isn't it?
No dumbass, my children came from my womb by one father my husband at the time. If you pushed or anyone else tried to push your agenda on them I would not have just stood quietly by and watched then either.

Good for the AP:

Kim Davis' lawyer stood onstage in a Washington D.C. hotel and pointed to a photo on the screen. It showed 100,000 people packed into a Peruvian soccer stadium, Mat Staver told the crowd, all there to pray for the Kentucky clerk battling against gay marriage.

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Staver's firm, the Liberty Counsel, which revealed Davis' secret meeting with Pope Francis, has been accused by advocacy groups of peddling misrepresentations in the past. Yet it has become the main source of details about the controversial pope meeting.

Online sleuths quickly debunked the Peru story Staver told at the Values Voter Summit, a conference for the conservative Family Research Council. The photo was from a year-old gathering unrelated to Davis, who spent five days in jail for defying a court order and refusing to license gay marriages. Staver could provide no evidence of a massive Davis rally. On Monday, he called it a mistake and blamed miscommunication with the Peruvian authorities who gave him the photo.

At some point in time, extreme Conservative hate groups will realize that there is such a thing as facts and truth. Until then, I guess people will have to call them out for their lies.

Discuss.

Liberty Counsel, The mouth piece for the rightwing christian kooks
We have animals in the ark chasing those who remain outside the ark. No biggy.

Good for the AP:

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Discuss.
It's gotten to the point where conservatives don't even know what the truth is anymore.

I am sure you can identify with them.

Good for the AP:

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Discuss.

LOL , You're a bigger hater than any EXTREME conservative group. look at you?
your hate for your fellow countrymen and women is scary and now I need to wipe it off my computer screen it dripped through it. ugly

Say the person whose very name says "Hate Penis" as an anagram

Forum List

Back