WH Tells Trans Kids To 'Fight Back' After Tn Trans Domestic Terrorist Attack / Trans-Violence

It's a two-way street. I don't like them and they don't like me. Obviously ... the tranny who shot those unarmed, innocent people "couldn't live" with those 6 Christians, so she (in a roundabout way) proves my point. When evil is eliminated from society ... we shall have peace.

No, the person who shot up that school had a lot of issues, and the only reason why she was dangerous was because people like you made it easy for her to buy guns.

And who gets to define "evil", exactly? Popular vote? The problem is, if you put everything to a popular vote, I don't think you will be happy.

You strike me as a guy who wants to impose his will on others, not someone who is really concerned about "evil".

As for you ... as long as you keep voting for people who wish to "annihilate" my customs, culture, history, lifestyle, religion, and freedom ... then you too, (in a roundabout way) DO want to see me eliminated. You just don't have what it takes to admit it.

Man, check your privilege, buddy. What "customs" are we eliminating? As for history, what you are upset about is that people you respect aren't being treated like they did good things anymore... because they didn't.

You'll have your chance, soon enough, to tell Him to His face that He doesn't exist, and is nothing more than a Bronze Age savage superstition, before He sends you downstairs.
I thought you people believed in the Outer Darkness.... YOu don't seem very well versed in your own cult dogma.

No, the person who shot up that school had a lot of issues, and the only reason why she was dangerous was because people like you made it easy for her to buy guns.

And who gets to define "evil", exactly? Popular vote? The problem is, if you put everything to a popular vote, I don't think you will be happy.

You strike me as a guy who wants to impose his will on others, not someone who is really concerned about "evil".

Man, check your privilege, buddy. What "customs" are we eliminating? As for history, what you are upset about is that people you respect aren't being treated like they did good things anymore... because they didn't.

I thought you people believed in the Outer Darkness.... YOu don't seem very well versed in your own cult dogma.
Actually ... it was people like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc. who made it easier for Americans to attain guns. You know ... the Founders of the nation that provided you with all the luxuries that you enjoy.

I assume you don't know much about early American history. Otherwise ... you would have a clear understanding why the 2nd Amendment was so high on the list of civilian rights. Have you ever heard of a man named King George? No? Well, ol' King George was a tyrant who persecuted his people. Finally ... folks had enough of his tyranny, and they broke the chains of George's monarchy and created a nation of their own complete with a Constitution which became the national rule of law. That's the story in a very small nutshell.

Anyway ... most intelligent Americans are grateful that they live in a nation that protects their rights. But there are a few, shall we say, less intelligent goons who would prefer to live under tyranny. This sense of willing servitude baffles normal folks, who have no recourse but to belittle said people for their skewed perception of life.

Actually ... it was people like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc. who made it easier for Americans to attain guns. You know ... the Founders of the nation that provided you with all the luxuries that you enjoy.

Actually, they saved us from the abject horrors of being Canadians. If Jefferson and Washington had ended up at the ends of ropes, America would have just become part of the Canadian Dominion with it's own government.

We'd have gotten rid of slavery a lot earlier (without a civil war) and we'd all have health care today.

I assume you don't know much about early American history.
Well, actually, I have a degree in History from the University of Illinois.

Otherwise ... you would have a clear understanding why the 2nd Amendment was so high on the list of civilian rights. Have you ever heard of a man named King George? No? Well, ol' King George was a tyrant who persecuted his people. Finally ... folks had enough of his tyranny, and they broke the chains of George's monarchy and created a nation of their own complete with a Constitution which became the national rule of law. That's the story in a very small nutshell.

Wow... how to take this one apart.

Let's start with Poor old King George III. King George III wasn't really a tyrant. He was more of a figurehead, as all the British Monarchs have been since the Glorious Revolution of 1688, when the Monarchy gave up most of its power to parliament.

The guy who you really would have a beef with is Lord North, who was Prime Minister for most of the American Revolution. Parliament took the very reasonable position that the American Colonies should pay for their part of the French and Indian War. And the only reason the colonies "Won" was because France, Spain and Holland started fucking with the colonies that the British were making money on like India and the Caribbean.

The "Second Amendment" was about militias, not gun ownership, which was actually rare in the colonies (guns being expensive to make, and of very little utility due to their lack of accuracy). The Founding Slave Owners loved well-regulated militias, they did not like armed mobs, which is why they moved to crush so many of them in the early days. (Shay's Rebellion, the Whiskey Rebellion, among others.)

Anyway ... most intelligent Americans are grateful that they live in a nation that protects their rights. But there are a few, shall we say, less intelligent goons who would prefer to live under tyranny. This sense of willing servitude baffles normal folks, who have no recourse but to belittle said people for their skewed perception of life.

Oh, please. Both sides of the aisle have things they'd like to oppress. If your side had their way, kids wouldn't learn about evolution, gay marriage would be banned, and women would be forced to have babies if they wanted them or not. Please don't try to tell me this is about "Freedom".

Whenever I hear a wingnut talk about "Freedom", it's usually the ability of the rich and privileged to screw the rest of us without government interference.

I assume you don't know much about early American history. Otherwise ... you would have a clear understanding why the 2nd Amendment was so high on the list of civilian rights. Have you ever heard of a man named King George? No? Well, ol' King George was a tyrant who persecuted his people. Finally ... folks had enough of his tyranny, and they broke the chains of George's monarchy and created a nation of their own complete with a Constitution which became the national rule of law. That's the story in a very small nutshell.

Very well said, but I don't think you can yet possibly have any sense of the sort of twisted, evil, batshit crazy sociopath with which you are trying to argue.

You'll figure it out, in time.

Very well said, but I don't think you can yet possibly have any sense of the sort of twisted, evil, batshit crazy sociopath with which you are trying to argue.

Well not with the weak ass arguments you and he come up with..

But, hey, Bob, you want to murder women for having abortions and think a frail 57 year old teacher deserved to have the shit beaten out of her because she enforced a school rule against videogames in class.

I saw through him pretty early on. He is one, small source of entertainment while I play video games on another screen. As politically dangerous as they are ... I'm almost fascinated by the lack of sense and good judgment the average liberal displays. Sorta like watching baboons fighting over a stick or banana peel. In their own head and on the one hand ... they feel that they're wholly rational even in the midst of their irrational conclusions and actions -- yet, on the other hand, they're totally and completely oblivious to the fact that normal folks see them as entertaining zoo animals.

I saw through him pretty early on. He is one, small source of entertainment while I play video games on another screen. As politically dangerous as they are ... I'm almost fascinated by the lack of sense and good judgment the average liberal displays. Sorta like watching baboons fighting over a stick or banana peel. In their own head and on the one hand ... they feel that they're wholly rational even in the midst of their irrational conclusions and actions -- yet, on the other hand, they're totally and completely oblivious to the fact that normal folks see them as entertaining zoo animals.

Go have a drink, you have the anger issues of Dry Drunk.

And thus, another nickname is born.

Remember America...

Democrats here lie and gaslight saying kids aren't getting sex changes... but they also want the kids getting sex changes to fight.

There was a trans woeman who threatened anyone..sounded like he'd shoot them or something if they dared..and he didn't specify if he was targetting men or women or both, but, if they dared to deny admittance to any trans wanting to use women's bathroom, they'd be sorry.

Well thanks to the left, the right has learned doxxing. ya shoulda seen this comin lefties. The guy has been doxxed and now law enforcement knows who and where he is. Now the question is....if they will do anything but hey..it's a start.

There was a trans woeman who threatened anyone..sounded like he'd shoot them or something if they dared..and he didn't specify if he was targetting men or women or both, but, if they dared to deny admittance to any trans wanting to use women's bathroom, they'd be sorry.

Well thanks to the left, the right has learned doxxing. ya shoulda seen this comin lefties. The guy has been doxxed and now law enforcement knows who and where he is. Now the question is....if they will do anything but hey..it's a start.

One more deranged lunatic off the streets and behind bars. Score 1 for the good guys!

maybe this is why they're so easily turned to violence by the President of the USA. Maybe this is why they're so angry and easily manipulated by people who do not have their best interests at heart. Maybe this is why these guys think they can compete in women's sports and intentionally maim women...why they think they are attractive enough to steal a real woman's husband (egads) and that they are entitled to our kids.

Forum List

Back