WH Tells Trans Kids To 'Fight Back' After Tn Trans Domestic Terrorist Attack / Trans-Violence

Well ... you're sorta wrong about God "not changing His mind." The Old Covenant was harsh and rigid. The New Covenant is far more forgiving and gentle (although Christ will return with His angels and do some serious house cleaning). A woman was found committing adultery. Under the Old Covenant ... death was required as long as there were two witnesses. But under the New Covenant, Christ said, "He who is without sin ... cast the first stone." Of course ... nobody did.

Leaving your wanking for the apocalypse alone (Because, frankly, only really sick people would wish for the end of the world so they can say, "I was right!") you kind of miss my point.

We don't kill witches or people who work on the Sabbath or rape victims who didn't scream loudly enough because THAT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE A FUCKING BARBARIAN.

The bible is filled with a bunch of truly messed up laws that you don't follow because you are not a barbarian (I hope. I still have my doubts about StalkerBob).

The point is, they were STILL Burning witches long after Jesus supposedly came up with the new rules.

But ultimately ... you are correct. People who willingly rebel against God will end up in a hot place.
Actually, your whole concept about salvation is kind of messed up... which is why it's a good thing it's not true.

If Jeff Dahmner can get into heaven (after he found Jesus like you did) and Ann Frank is burning in hell because she didn't, that's all kinds of messed up, yo!

Leaving your wanking for the apocalypse alone (Because, frankly, only really sick people would wish for the end of the world so they can say, "I was right!") you kind of miss my point.

We don't kill witches or people who work on the Sabbath or rape victims who didn't scream loudly enough because THAT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE A FUCKING BARBARIAN.

The bible is filled with a bunch of truly messed up laws that you don't follow because you are not a barbarian (I hope. I still have my doubts about StalkerBob).

The point is, they were STILL Burning witches long after Jesus supposedly came up with the new rules.

Actually, your whole concept about salvation is kind of messed up... which is why it's a good thing it's not true.

If Jeff Dahmner can get into heaven (after he found Jesus like you did) and Ann Frank is burning in hell because she didn't, that's all kinds of messed up, yo!
I don't wish for the "end of the world" in order to "make my point." I wish for the end of the world (our current earth age) so as to eliminate evil from it. The demonic forces of the Democrat Party, Progressivism, Marxism, LGBTQ+Pedophiles, etc., have become a heavy burden on normal society. They've made their choices and have taken their stand. It won't hurt my feelings to see them completely annihilated.

When you really break down their agenda ... you'll note that every, single thing they're opposed to reflects biblical morality.
·
·
·​
And the list goes on. It's why I continually share my belief that Satan (and satanism) is behind it all.

CaptainObvious.png

The law says differently.

It's why we have different degrees of Murder and Manslaughter laws on the book.

You might have a point.

Bible: Murder Witches and unbelievers.
Woke: People should be able to worship whoever they want.

Bible: Murder people who work on the Sabbath
Woke: Hey, dude, that seems a bit harsh and I have stuff I need to do on Sunday, it's my only day off.

Bible: Murder Rape victims for not crying out.
Woke: Uh, no, we don't do that.

Bible: Murder your own children if they talk back or aren't virgins on their wedding nights.
Woke: Uh, no, that would be child abuse.

So you have a point. We don't follow the bible, being all woke.
Because God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

StrawmanArmy.jpg

A woman was found committing adultery. Under the Old Covenant ... death was required as long as there were two witnesses. But under the New Covenant, Christ said, "He who is without sin ... cast the first stone." Of course ... nobody did.

There are a few interesting theories and observations that I have encountered, about this story.

It takes two people to commit adultery, and the Mosaic law calls for both to be put to death. Why was only the woman, here, accused? Who was the man with whom she allegedly committed adultery, and why was he also not here, being accused, with calls for him, also, to be put to death?

I heard it claimed that in the the original Aramaic language, the phrase that was translated into English as “he who is without sin” meant or could mean“he who is without THE SAME sin”, suggesting that those accusing this woman of adultery were likely, themselves, guilt not just of other unrelated sins, but of adultery itself.

And finally, on the two previous points, I have heard it suggested that this woman's actual “crime” consisted of being raped by one of the men now accusing her, with the other men being somehow complicit in that rape. We have certainly heard of something similar happening in modern times, in some of the more savagely-primitive Islamist societies, of a young girl being raped, and then on the basis of that rape, being stoned to death for “adultery”. In the case of this Biblical story, perhaps the men raped this woman specifically to create a situation were they could bring her before Jesus, accusing her of adultery.

I don't wish for the "end of the world" in order to "make my point." I wish for the end of the world (our current earth age) so as to eliminate evil from it. The demonic forces of the Democrat Party, Progressivism, Marxism, LGBTQ+Pedophiles, etc., have become a heavy burden on normal society. They've made their choices and have taken their stand. It won't hurt my feelings to see them completely annihilated.

in short, you can't live with people who you don't like, so you want the world to end.

Sounds like you are the one with the problem.

I don't wish for anyone to be annihilated because I don't agree with their choices....

So that makes you the sociopath, not me.

It seems you've exchanged one addiction for another, and probably not healthier.

in short, you can't live with people who you don't like, so you want the world to end.

I don't wish for anyone to be annihilated because I don't agree with their choices....

It seems you've exchanged one addiction for another, and probably not healthier.
Projection

It's a two-way street. I don't like them and they don't like me. Obviously ... the tranny who shot those unarmed, innocent people "couldn't live" with those 6 Christians, so she (in a roundabout way) proves my point. When evil is eliminated from society ... we shall have peace.

As for you ... as long as you keep voting for people who wish to "annihilate" my customs, culture, history, lifestyle, religion, and freedom ... then you too, (in a roundabout way) DO want to see me eliminated. You just don't have what it takes to admit it.

No, I just don't believe that if there IS a God, that he is reflected in the barbarism of Bronze Age savages.

You'll have your chance, soon enough, to tell Him to His face that He doesn't exist, and is nothing more than a Bronze Age savage superstition, before He sends you downstairs.

I wonder if He will be amused.

No male in his right mind shoots up a school. Yet white males have shot up schools, churches, cafeterias, colleges, and Walmarts in Texas.

We need white male gun control!
Hmmmm. Is this a recognition that the trans shooting up schools, churches and businesses are mostly white men fighting to be women and some white women disappointed in not being white men?

We need transgender gun control.

This is patently false.
Nope.
Hmmmm. Is this a recognition that the trans shooting up schools, churches and businesses are mostly white men fighting to be women and some white women disappointed in not being white men?

We need transgender gun control.
Another white male shot up a Kentucky bank. Wake me when you want to ban all white males from having guns.

This He/Him is another one of yours. Own it and stop being racist. Funny no one bans you that huh
Ban white males from guns, then you can talk about Da Trans. Given the statements of posters on this board, Da Tranz and Da Gayz should be heavily armed at all times.

Ban white males from guns, then you can talk about Da Trans. Given the statements of posters on this board, Da Tranz and Da Gayz should be heavily armed at all times.
Given the stats on Trans and Gay suicide if we let them arm up they'll take care of themselves

1680320740360615.gif

Oh I'm sorry cartoons hurt your feefees don't they

Forum List

Back