WH Tells Trans Kids To 'Fight Back' After Tn Trans Domestic Terrorist Attack / Trans-Violence

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trans Domestic Terrorist Attacks Tn Christian School, Several Killed

2 Trans Would-Be Domestic Terrorists Arrested

Former NCAA Women's Swimmer Attacked By Trans-Activist

Biden Administration Declares Trans Community Under Attack, Tells Kids To 'Fight Back'...

Jean-Pierre slammed for praising trans kids who 'fight back:' 'Stochastic terrorism from the White House'​

'White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre sparked outrage on Thursday after she praised "fierce" kids who are transgender for their ability to "fight back."

'This kind of rhetoric helped cause Nashville... At least by liberals' own logic'

Leave it to Biden and his mouthpiece to encourage more Trans Violence after a school shooting, multiple arrests, and a physical attack on a woman by Trans terrorists / activists.

There are far more hate crimes committed against trans people than by them.

Sadly, 2022 has already seen at least 38 transgender people fatally shot or killed by other violent means. We say “at least” because too often these stories go unreported — or misreported. In previous years, the majority of these people were Black and Latinx transgender women.
In 2021, the Human Rights Campaign tracked a record number of violent fatal incidents against transgender and gender non-conforming people — with 50 fatalities tracked.

If she was assaulted by a man for speaking out about abortion rights, or if she was black and got beat up by a white guy, or if she was a lesbo speaking about gay rights, or if she was a tranny it would be big news plastered on every news outlet. But because she is a straight white woman that doesn't think it's fair trannies compete in womens sports this won't be as big of news.

Good for her though. Not good she got beat up, but good she isn't backing down and still pushing for sanity and reason.

Fuck trannies. They wore out their welcome.

Biden Administration Declares Trans Community Under Attack, Tells Kids To 'Fight Back'...

Jean-Pierre slammed for praising trans kids who 'fight back:' 'Stochastic terrorism from the White House'​

'White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre sparked outrage on Thursday after she praised "fierce" kids who are transgender for their ability to "fight back."

'This kind of rhetoric helped cause Nashville... At least by liberals' own logic'

Leave it to Biden and his mouthpiece to encourage more Trans Violence after a school shooting, multiple arrests, and a physical attack on a woman by Trans terrorists / activists.

Do you always judge millions of people by the actions of a few, my, my, here you are extolling the virtues of peer pressure, why I bet you are willing to kill off the innocent to get the guilty.

If she was assaulted by a man for speaking out about abortion rights, or if she was black and got beat up by a white guy, or if she was a lesbo speaking about gay rights, or if she was a tranny it would be big news plastered on every news outlet. But because she is a straight white woman that doesn't think it's fair trannies compete in womens sports this won't be as big of news.

Good for her though. Not good she got beat up, but good she isn't backing down and still pushing for sanity and reason.

Fuck trannies. They wore out their welcome.
Supposedly this is a free nation, I can tell you'd prefer a closed society with a dictator in charge.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
TPhdGOEScbZY.gif

I have zero problems with wrestling womenz I preferred it over doing it with males like I did when attending school..Now that is fucking gay the fact that you want men to wrestle men. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, I doubt they’re a woman out there that couldn’t beat the piss out of you.

Why are you so set on forcing women to compete with men in athletics?

You think that men will find you more attractive? I’m sure those guys you meet at the gay bar don’t care.

Oh, I doubt they’re a woman out there that couldn’t beat the piss out of you.

Why are you so set on forcing women to compete with men in athletics?

You think that men will find you more attractive? I’m sure those guys you meet at the gay bar don’t care.
I see that emasculation is all you have experienced in life, I am sorry.

Yeah. How dare 6 Christians get murdered by a trans lunatic? Fight back trannies.

Forum List

Back