AOC tricks children into giving political donations

Here's the worst part of it. She lulled people into not realizing they were violating campaign finance laws. But she hasn't broken any laws herself.

Those children should be prosecuted.

Actually, it would be the parents who are accidentally afoul of the law. By paying the entrance fee for their children their parents have effectively made a campaign contribution in their children's names.

Here's the worst part of it. She lulled people into not realizing they were violating campaign finance laws. But she hasn't broken any laws herself.

Those children should be prosecuted.

Actually, it would be the parents who are accidentally afoul of the law. By paying the entrance fee for their children their parents have effectively made a campaign contribution in their children's names.

Lock up the parents, and put the children in foster care. These scoundrels must me stopped.

Hold on, guys, you know better. Democrats are entitled to everyone's money.

Just ask them.
giphy.gif

When can I see the story on FOX? She really is a POS. Can’t believe this 30 year old moron is allowed to play in the adult world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im for three year olds voting
why not !they can already tell you if they've grown out the their pupa larval stage and can self id as male or female ...on their own

OH YEAH THEY CAN!

OH its amazing

the poop stage thats a toss up

Dean, I'm going to ask you a very, very difficult question.

How does Trump lying prove Democrats don't make a habit of lying?

Bonus points if your "reasoning" (snerk) doesn't include incoherent screeches of TRUMP TROOOOOMP.

Forum List

Back