Everything wrong with the Democrats in one neat little package

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The left will sell their souls for an ounce of power.
Democratic strategist Symone Sanders has joined the 2020 Joe Biden campaign, despite her previous comments that white people should not lead the party.
Ms. Symone here checks all of the left-wing lunatics boxes:
  • Racist - check!
  • Lack of character - check!
  • Immediately abandons views for opportunity (power, money) - check!
She suddenly has no problem with white people leading the party, so long as they give her a place at the table.

Woman Who Said 'We Don't Need White People Leading the Democratic Party' Joins Biden Campaign

Democratic strategist Symone Sanders has joined the 2020 Joe Biden campaign, despite her previous comments that white people should not lead the party.
  • Racist - check!
She suddenly has no problem with white people leading the party, so long as they give her a place at the table.

Woman Who Said 'We Don't Need White People Leading the Democratic Party' Joins Biden Campaign
Did you consider these traits when you voted for Trump?

• Racist - check!

Did you consider them when you voted for Hillary?

Total garbage.

You can draw a straight line from Clinton to Gore to Kerry to Obama.

Try drawing a straight line through Dole to Bush Jr to McCain, Romney to Trump.

Can’t be done. Nearly everyone singing Trump’s praises while he tap-dances on McCain’s grave voted for McCain 11 years ago. Nearly everyone criticizing Romney today voted for him in 2012.

If they had a soul, most republicans would sell it at bargain rates.

Total garbage.

Can’t be done. Nearly everyone singing Trump’s praises while he tap-dances on McCain’s grave voted for McCain 11 years ago. Nearly everyone criticizing Romney today voted for him in 2012.

Actually, you just answered your own question. The Democrats don’t offer anyone a real choice, it’s a direct line of power and the same players behind the scene controlling things. It never changes and the lies have gotten old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total garbage. You can draw a straight line from Clinton to Gore to Kerry to Obama.
Bwahahaha! It's very accurate that your prefaced your post with "total garbage". There is a reason the Clinton's hate the Obama's and the Obama's hate the Clinton's.

The Clinton's were traditional Kennedy-era liberals. The Obama's are the radical marxists that have since hijacked the party. Bill Clinton implemented "don't ask, don't tell". Obama implemented "you must allow mentally disturbed men to shower with 8 year old girls".

Not only is there NOT a "straight" line from the people you mentioned, you can't even draw from one to the other because they exist in different pages of different BOOKS.

But hey...kudos on your attempt at more left-wing propaganda.

Total garbage. You can draw a straight line from Clinton to Gore to Kerry to Obama.
By the way...what's with the radical hijacking of the thread there? Symone said that the Democrats should not be lead by a WHITE person. Then she takes a job for Joe Biden (a white person). It's an indisputable fact. So how is that "garbage"? The fact that you felt the need to discuss Clinton, Romney, etc. pretty much proves that you know you're wrong and that your desperate to change the discussion.

• Racist - check!

First fucking post you make is off topic diversion bullshit....

Predictable

• Racist - check!

That’s exactly why I did. Dims suck!

• Racist - check!

Did you consider them when you voted for Hillary?

Who?

I find it unnerving to see so called "patriots" who are anything but patriots to America.

I find it unnerving to see so called "patriots" who are anything but patriots to America.
I find it unnerving to see a man who mooches off of society like a parasite proudly declaring himself “tax man” as user names.

I also find it unnerving how much you hate the United States and stand against everything this nation was built on.

Total garbage.

Actually, you just answered your own question. The Democrats don’t offer anyone a real choice, it’s a direct line of power and the same players behind the scene controlling things. It never changes and the lies have gotten old.

Well we republicans rebelled and kicked the asses of our would be masters.

I find it unnerving to see a man who mooches off of society like a parasite proudly declaring himself “tax man” as user names.

I also find it unnerving how much you hate the United States and stand against everything this nation was built on.
I would think that being a tax man, that being a tax professional, who makes very good money is quite contrary to you and your so called "patriot" crap. Do you know anything about the history of this nation. Have you studied the federalist papers? What about the Magna Carta? I would venture to say you have only studied the Ray Goon mantra of Me me me

Have you studied the federalist papers?
I promise, I've forgotten more about the Federalist Papers than you will ever know.
What about the Magna Carta?
What about it? It has about as much relevance to the United States today as leather helmets have to football today. We're not government by the Magna Carta, sweetie.
I would venture to say you have only studied the Ray Goon mantra of Me me me
FB.jpg

Forum List

Back