AOC puts on fake black accennt while giving speech to african american audience

Hillary taught her that with her "Ain't no ways tired" speech to Blacks. Priceless, pandering, and condescending. Hillary lost though, so she is learning from a LOSER.

You sir are a fucking idiot.

Hillary can't even DO an accent. What Fox Noise dishonestly excerpted from that fake "accent" story was that she was quoting a James Cleveland gospel lyric. Here's the part they dishonestly cut out:

Anybody who calls THAT an "accent" is just being a blatantly dishonest hack. Listen to the word "Faaaaaaaarrrrrrr" . That's a midwestern Chicago twang she can't get rid of, not an affected accent at all.

Accents (again) involve PRONUNCIAITIONS, NOT WORDS. The lyrics are quoted verbatim from the song, which she correctly introduces as such. That' why the audience starts cheering --- because they recognized the song.

:banghead:

Never ceases to amaze what level of bullshit partisan hacks will swallow whole just for the sake of their own bullshit confirmation.

Here's the original. Hear the lyrics. INCLUDING the redundant line "from where I started from"

Embarrasing: AOC Puts on Fake Black Accent While Giving Speech to African-American Audience
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put on a fake African-American accent while talking to a room full of black people earlier today.

Well there you have it, a loon who fakes being black. Wanna be's always act out who they dream to be.

Just because AOC speaks to a black audience doesn't mean she is faking being black.
It means that she's patronizing them.

Code switching is a universal technique to establish rapport with the other party. All of us do it, literally every day as soon as we establish our relationship to the other person.

You talk one way to your boss, another way to your child. One way to your pet, a completely different way to the airline ticket agent. One way to a man, another way to a woman. Etc etc etc.

Why would some wanker rate this "funny"? Just because you're ignorant of linguistic terms?

Code Switching

Note that code switching is NOT an "accent". Nor is the sample in the OP. The Twitter Twit is a fucking idiot.

My main problem with her is she’s a Marxist idiot

Hillary, and AOC tip their hand constantly over the utter condescending and dishonest people they are. The fake accents are just one example.

He is right
Lemon is NOT right because no one is saying Ocasio-Cortez is mocking the people she is speaking to. Quite the opposite.

She is transparently and cynically pandering to her audience and leave it to you to agree with the wrong thing like a compliant unreasoning robot.
Does she sound like Chico Marx before mostly Italian crowds? "Hey, I'm-a tell you what. I'm-a gonna give-a you some-a real fine gabagool and vino after this-a little talk. Capice?"
I won't even attempt to go into how she talks to Asians.

Don Lemon is a jackass and apparently you are fine with that.

I partly agree. But if you’re black and speak English well and this idiot came and spoke to you in jive, then you would feel she was condescending. To me the content of her speech was more insulting. Why does she automatically assume the blacks she was speaking in front of were labor workers?

I partly agree. But if you’re blank and speak English well and this idiot come and speak to you in jive, then you would feel she was condescending. To me the content of her speech was more insulting. Why does she automatically assumed the blacks she was speaking in front of were labor workers?
A low opinion of black people is displayed by the automatic assumptions of Ocasio-Cortez, obviously.
Condescending and insulting states it very well.

I partly agree. But if you’re blank and speak English well and this idiot come and speak to you in jive, then you would feel she was condescending. To me the content of her speech was more insulting. Why does she automatically assumed the blacks she was speaking in front of were labor workers?
A low opinion of black people is displayed by the automatic assumptions of Ocasio-Cortez, obviously.
Condescending and insulting states it very well.

Again, it's simple basic SLANG, not even an "accent". You won't even get through your day without hearing an example thereof in your everyday what-passes-for-a life. But you won't come back and post about it because nobody told you to.

He is right
Lemon is NOT right because no one is saying Ocasio-Cortez is mocking the people she is speaking to. Quite the opposite.

She is transparently and cynically pandering to her audience and leave it to you to agree with the wrong thing like a compliant unreasoning robot.
Does she sound like Chico Marx before mostly Italian crowds? "Hey, I'm-a tell you what. I'm-a gonna give-a you some-a real fine gabagool and vino after this-a little talk. Capice?"
I won't even attempt to go into how she talks to Asians.

Don Lemon is a jackass and apparently you are fine with that.

I partly agree. But if you’re black and speak English well and this idiot came and spoke to you in jive, then you would feel she was condescending. To me the content of her speech was more insulting. Why does she automatically assume the blacks she was speaking in front of were labor workers?

Why do you automatically assume it was "condescending"? Fulla yourself much? Or are you just some kinda psychic?

Guess how many fingers I'm holding up right now. Do your stuff.

I don't hear any complaints from the audience, including what would happen in your hallucination, a stony silence.

"Excuse me, stewardess....I speak jive."
A brief excerpt from the Ocasio-Cortez audition for a remake of Airplane.

"Excuse me, stewardess....I speak jive."
A brief excerpt from the Ocasio-Cortez audition for a remake of Airplane.

Airplane is already a remake ("Zero Hour, 1957)

But the scene is worth a replay. Take it, Beaver's mom:

Those two actors taught her that.

Clearly they did that so they could be "demeaned".

Undoubtedly the producers of Airplane knew how funny, farcical and ridiculous it would be for a non black to try and ingratiate herself with the brothers and sisters they put this bit of ignorant presumption in their movie.

Too bad Ocasio-Cortez was so stupid and tone deaf she didn't realize she was making an ass of herself.

Undoubtedly the producers of Airplane knew how funny, farcical and ridiculous it would be for a non black to try
and ingratiate herself with the brothers and sisters they put the bit in their movie.

Too bad Ocasio-Cortez was so stupid and tone deaf she didn't realize she was making an ass of herself.

Again -- there is no such indication from the audience she's talking to. Wishing so doesn't retroactively make it so.

Undoubtedly the producers of Airplane knew how funny, farcical and ridiculous it would be for a non black to try and ingratiate herself with the brothers and sisters they put this bit of ignorant presumption in their movie.

It was funny because it was Barbara Billingsley, Leave it to Beaver's mom from that popular show. Very out of character for her. The irony was the reason it was funny, and it was neither ignorant nor presumptive. Plus it was a COMEDY. Maybe you're too young to remember that.

And the assumption that blacks are just children in grown up bodies is extended to the people who try and speak for the audience itself, as if they have a secret pipeline to those listening to the condescending blather of a politician and they can assure us all the people in attendance didn't mind being patronized as if they indeed were children.

It was funny because it was Barbara Billingsley, Leave it to Beaver's mom from that popular show. Very out of character for her. The irony was the reason it was funny, and it was neither ignorant nor presumptive. Plus it was a COMEDY. Maybe you're too young to remember that.
Yes, a comedy...like speaking to an audience of blacks like they were all the two stereotyped black characters in Airplane.
The obvious presumptive opinion of her audience makes Ocasio-Cortez look like a tone deaf
racially insensitive clown, to say the least.

Can you imagine addressing a group of Asians in a "me likee" pigeon English dialect?

You get an A for effort and a D for results.

Last edited:
And the assumption that blacks are just children in grown up bodies is extended to the people who try and speak for the audience itself, as if they have a secret pipeline to those listening to the condescending blather of a politician and they can assure us all the people in attendance didn't mind being patronized as if they indeed were children.

You didn't watch the clip at all didja. CLEARLY there's not only no condescension inferred by the audience but your partisan-hack arrogance at purporting to speak for "black people" trying to dictate what they "should be" feeling, is ITSELF condescending bullshit. You have ZERO indication of any protest, yet you take it upon yourself to make it up FOR them. Apparently because --- they're too stupid?

My aren't the lucky you're here to speak for them.

Last edited:
Gore, Clinton, Biden do it too. I'm not trying to single out Ocasio-Cortez for treating black people in such a condescending and contemptuous way. The inherent racism in the democrat party
is strong.

In a way how you can you blame democrat politicians when blacks sit there and let themselves be treated like ignorant children?

Forum List

Back