AOC puts on fake black accennt while giving speech to african american audience

Embarrasing: AOC Puts on Fake Black Accent While Giving Speech to African-American Audience
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put on a fake African-American accent while talking to a room full of black people earlier today.

Well there you have it, a loon who fakes being black. Wanna be's always act out who they dream to be.

Wow..................I clicked on the link so I could hear her talk with the accent, but all the link does is say that AOC did it, and then it shows a video of Hillary. Nothing in your link about AOC doing it, other than they said she did.

Would have been a better link if it actually had video of AOC instead of Hillary, but, I understand...................it's reflexive for you conservatives to continually deflect to Obama and Hillary, no matter what.

It's there. A twitter post right under the first sentence.

Here.

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter

It didn't sound "black" to me, and I've been around black people all my adult life, ever since I joined the Navy.

To tell you the truth, she sounded like she was emphasizing her words, much like televangelists do, to get an emotional response from the audience.

She was doing an impersonation of a black pastor. Obviously.

I've heard white pastors emphasize their words like that as well. It ain't just black preachers.

:lol:

You're so full of shit.

I just wonder why AOC thinks other people denigrate bartenders and cab drivers, what kind of world does she live in? OR she's trying to gin up hatred. She is so full of it. They's sompthin' way wrong wit' dat gal.

Last edited:
Embarrasing: AOC Puts on Fake Black Accent While Giving Speech to African-American Audience
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put on a fake African-American accent while talking to a room full of black people earlier today.

Well there you have it, a loon who fakes being black. Wanna be's always act out who they dream to be.

Wow..................I clicked on the link so I could hear her talk with the accent, but all the link does is say that AOC did it, and then it shows a video of Hillary. Nothing in your link about AOC doing it, other than they said she did.

Would have been a better link if it actually had video of AOC instead of Hillary, but, I understand...................it's reflexive for you conservatives to continually deflect to Obama and Hillary, no matter what.

Here.

It didn't sound "black" to me, and I've been around black people all my adult life, ever since I joined the Navy.

To tell you the truth, she sounded like she was emphasizing her words, much like televangelists do, to get an emotional response from the audience.

I've heard white pastors emphasize their words like that as well. It ain't just black preachers.

Show me one speech by AOC where she talks like that.

Here.

I bet she does a lot of rolling r's when she's talking to hispanic crowds, mang

pretty much:

aocbf.jpg

Here.

Dont forget the drawn out Z's.

Dont forget the drawn out Z's.

AOC-Full-Stop aint in no ways tahred, no sirree.

Here.

Considering she's Hispanic, I'd expect her to speak with an accent (like she already does) or speak to them in Spanish. But, if she spoke to them in Spanish, you conservatives would bitch that you didn't know what she was saying.

Considering she's Hispanic, I'd expect her to speak with an accent (like she already does) or speak to them in Spanish. But, if she spoke to them in Spanish, you conservatives would bitch that you didn't know what she was saying.

Her usual speeches make her sound like she's pandering to Valley Girls.

She actually doesn't usually emphasize her hispanic accent. Recently she uploaded a video to instagram or whatever, rambling on and on about some bullshit while sitting on the floor munching on popcorn or something. It was very obnoxious and very... millennial.

Just because AOC speaks to a black audience doesn't mean she is faking being black.
It means that she's patronizing them.

She actually doesn't usually emphasize her hispanic accent. Recently she uploaded a video to instagram or whatever, rambling on and on about some bullshit while sitting on the floor munching on popcorn or something. It was very obnoxious and very... millennial.

She's not Spanish. She was born in the Bronx. Her dad was of Puerto Rican descent and born in America. Her mom was born in Puerto Rico. Assuming she would talk with a Spanish accent is like assuming someone with the last name O'Brien would talk with an Irish brogue.

She's not Spanish. She was born in the Bronx. Her dad was of Puerto Rican descent and born in America. Her mom was born in Puerto Rico. Assuming she would talk with a Spanish accent is like assuming someone with the last name O'Brien would talk with an Irish brogue.

I don't really know anything about her tbh

Gas: Burping, Belching, Flatulence | Cleveland Clinic

Yeasts feed on sugars and starches, which are abundant in bread dough! They turn this food into energy and release carbon dioxide gas as a result. This process is known as fermentation. The carbon dioxide gas made during fermentation is what makes a slice of bread so soft and spongy. The pockets of gas are produced by yeasts when the dough is allowed to rise before baking.
Single-Celled Science: Yeasty Beasties

Shes a boriqua
her accent is not that heavy ....the boriqua accent
i can hear it a little

the black is hot sauce Hillary territory

Shes a boriqua
her accent is not that heavy ....the boriqua accent
i can hear it a little

the black is hot sauce Hillary territory

I tried the Taco Bell Black Sauce on a Taco Supreme and it is too hot for me. I always asked for Taco Bell Fire Sauce after that.

Forum List

Back