AOC puts on fake black accennt while giving speech to african american audience

Hope the OP will tell us what a "black accent" is. Oughta be a hoot.

AOC was speaking like she was a sassy black pastor giving a sermon. Normally her speech is sorta valley girl style littered with "um...like" but this time she's all "ahm PROUD ta be a bartender ain't nuthin wrong with tha"
Well that does it, "Valley Girl" is like so 1980's..Back before Madonna had sex with all the muppets...

When I am around Hispanics I use a Spanish accent so they can understand better.

I just throw in meng at the end of every other sentence
When you are around kids you talk like a kid.

Yep, that's called code switching. One talks differently whether one's talking to one's boss, one's peers, one's spouse, one's siblings, one's pets, one's workers, one's waiter, a stranger, a security guard, an audience, etc etc etc.
Yeah and when you are role playing with the neighbors wife..

When I am around Hispanics I use a Spanish accent so they can understand better.

So you're saying blacks have the intelligence of a child?
Only the ones that are kids..

So what does that say about AOC's opinion of black adults?

Black people love being pandered to

Close relatives ???

Embarrasing: AOC Puts on Fake Black Accent While Giving Speech to African-American Audience
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put on a fake African-American accent while talking to a room full of black people earlier today.

Well there you have it, a loon who fakes being black. Wanna be's always act out who they dream to be.

Wow..................I clicked on the link so I could hear her talk with the accent, but all the link does is say that AOC did it, and then it shows a video of Hillary. Nothing in your link about AOC doing it, other than they said she did.

Would have been a better link if it actually had video of AOC instead of Hillary, but, I understand...................it's reflexive for you conservatives to continually deflect to Obama and Hillary, no matter what.

She needs to work on her southern drawl...So more blacks around the nation can comprehend...

She needs to work on her southern drawl...

Well no shit.
But that doesnt answer my question now does it.

Embarrasing: AOC Puts on Fake Black Accent While Giving Speech to African-American Audience
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put on a fake African-American accent while talking to a room full of black people earlier today.

Well there you have it, a loon who fakes being black. Wanna be's always act out who they dream to be.

Wow..................I clicked on the link so I could hear her talk with the accent, but all the link does is say that AOC did it, and then it shows a video of Hillary. Nothing in your link about AOC doing it, other than they said she did.

Would have been a better link if it actually had video of AOC instead of Hillary, but, I understand...................it's reflexive for you conservatives to continually deflect to Obama and Hillary, no matter what.

It's there. A twitter post right under the first sentence.

Here.

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter

Well no shit.
Well it's just something humans do..Like when talking to Asians we want to speak with an Asian accent...

She kinda put on a fake accent during a portion of the speech, but I think it would be unfair to characterize the whole speech as her putting on a fraudulent accent

She kinda put on a fake accent during a portion of the speech, but I think it would be unfair to characterize the whole speech as her putting on a fraudulent accent
You should see how I talk to employees that can't figure out how to do something I just explained to them..

Here.

It didn't sound "black" to me, and I've been around black people all my adult life, ever since I joined the Navy.

To tell you the truth, she sounded like she was emphasizing her words, much like televangelists do, to get an emotional response from the audience.

Well no shit.
Well it's just something humans do..Like when talking to Asians we want to speak with an Asian accent...

Speak for yourself.
I might slow down my speech and try and tame my actual southern drawl but I sure as hell dont try and speak with an Asian accent.
Thats fucken insulting!!

Here.

It didn't sound "black" to me, and I've been around black people all my adult life, ever since I joined the Navy.

To tell you the truth, she sounded like she was emphasizing her words, much like televangelists do, to get an emotional response from the audience.

She was doing an impersonation of a black pastor. Obviously.

Here.

Because she sucks at it. She's so dumb the only word she could use was "like" which I guess isnt too far off from her normal speeches....like ya know.

Here.

I've heard white pastors emphasize their words like that as well. It ain't just black preachers.

Here.

I've heard white pastors emphasize their words like that as well. It ain't just black preachers.

I guess it was just a coincidence that she chose that speech pattern in front of a mostly black audience.

Forum List

Back