AOC: No Such Thing as Inflation, It’s Just Propaganda

hahaha and your trump video, is a video of a parade of supporters, where some demafacsit brownshirt starts yelling baseless insults at the parade goers and them mocking the brownshirt...geez man....

Yes, Trump was highlighting perfectly well how you brownshirts are irrational and uncivil
Likely leftists or FBI.

hahaha and your trump video, is a video of a parade of supporters, where some demafacsit brownshirt starts yelling baseless insults at the parade goers and them mocking the brownshirt...geez man....

And Trump agreed about white power and posted it thereby it is his speech.

Yes, Trump was highlighting perfectly well how you brownshirts are irrational and uncivil
Trump yelled white power.

Why do you support a racist?

How am I squriming? What's comical is your silly defense of AOC.
It is not a silly defense to state the fact that she didn't say what the thread title implies she said.

What is silly is ignoring that fact and bashing her for something she didn't say.

It is not a silly defense to state the fact that she didn't say what the thread title implies she said.

What is silly is ignoring that fact and bashing her for something she didn't say.
What did she state by posting the speech?

What silly is comparing her posting a video of a speech, to someone posting a video of a parade and suggesting the person sharing the video of the parade is indorcing everything that can be overheard on the video of the parade

You are desperately trying to compare the two to defend the silly message AOC is spreading

What did she state by posting the speech?

I don't know. Did she post any remarks regarding that post?

What silly is comparing her posting a video of a speech, to someone posting a video of a parade and suggesting the person sharing the video of the parade is indorcing everything that can be overheard on the video of the parade

The fact is, the person was shouting white power very clearly and loudly. It's not like you could barely pick it out among the noise.

Maybe if Trump was deaf that would be a good excuse....but alas, I think Trump hears just fine. I mean, he is the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

You are desperately trying to compare the two to defend the silly message AOC is spreading
Not desperate at all. Just applying your logic.

I don't know. Did she post any remarks regarding that post?

The fact is, the person was shouting white power very clearly and loudly. It's not like you could barely pick it out among the noise.

Maybe if Trump was deaf that would be a good excuse....but alas, I think Trump hears just fine. I mean, he is the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

Not desperate at all. Just applying your logic.
1) no she simply posted the speech…
2) yes, someone said that, someone also yelled clearly and loudly that someone was a racist…horrible back and forth at a parade.
3) you apparently seem to be the deaf one,…you are comparing video of a parade with people arguing in the background with a rather clear speech

1) no she simply posted the speech…

Trump posted the guy yelling.

2) yes, someone said that, someone also yelled clearly and loudly that someone was a racist…horrible back and forth at a parade.

Yeah, pretty dumb for Trump pat that shit, thereby assuming responsibility for everything that was said.

3) you apparently seem to be the deaf one,…you are comparing video of a parade with people arguing in the background with a rather clear speech
I am comparing a video where someone shouted white power to a video where someone said inflation wasn't real.

The shouting of white power was much more clearly understood and loud then AOCs boring video.

Oh Nostra. You poor thing. Spending so much time trying to trap me in a lie when you really have no clue as to the context of the discussion.

That's ok. I don't hate you.

We should have a group USMB meet and greet someday. I bet a group of us would have a riot doing shots and talking politics in a bar somewhere.

Trump posted the guy yelling.

Yeah, pretty dumb for Trump pat that shit, thereby assuming responsibility for everything that was said.

I am comparing a video where someone shouted white power to a video where someone said inflation wasn't real.

The shouting of white power was much more clearly understood and loud then AOCs boring video.
1) there were a number of people yelling…did you not watch the video?

2) but there were numerous people yelling in the video…not just one person talking like in AOC’s

3) haha you can’t even tell who yelled it…there were numerous people yelling back and forth

What didn’t you understand about the AOC video? There was literally one person, directly on camera, giving a lecture. I’ll give you it was boring

Haha

1) there were a number of people yelling…did you not watch the video?

Of course.

2) but there were numerous people yelling in the video…not just one person talking like in AOC’s

Yeah, I guess as well as chanting white power, Trump also called them Nazis.

3) haha you can’t even tell who yelled it…there were numerous people yelling back and forth

So?

What didn’t you understand about the AOC video? There was literally one person, directly on camera, giving a lecture. I’ll give you it was boring

Haha
I understood it. I disagree with her. I think she would have been better served by saying inflation is being partly caused by greedy price gouging...not that inflation doesn't exist.

Both are wrong in my opinion but at least the first has some iota of logic to it.

Of course.

Yeah, I guess as well as chanting white power, Trump also called them Nazis.

So?

I understood it. I disagree with her. I think she would have been better served by saying inflation is being partly caused by greedy price gouging...not that inflation doesn't exist.

Both are wrong in my opinion but at least the first has some iota of logic to it.
Haha all you had to say was you disagree with AOC…not make yourself look silly comparing a video of a parade with random people yelling to AOC

Forum List

Back