AOC: No Such Thing as Inflation, It’s Just Propaganda

Haha all you had to say was you disagree with AOC…not make yourself look silly comparing a video of a parade with random people yelling to AOC
I just ran with your logic.

If you now disagree then you should retract your statement.

I just ran with your logic.

If you now disagree then you should retract your statement.
haha no you didn’t..clearly you don’t understand logic

I’m glad you admitted you disagee with her, it’s sad you looked so foolish getting to that point

I am also glad you reminded us of the video of demafasict brownshirts attempting to start fights and harass parade growers

haha no you didn’t..clearly you don’t understand logic

I’m glad you admitted you disagee with her, it’s sad you looked so foolish getting to that point

I agree. Answering your wild logic was foolish but I think I goty point across and now you are spinning your own statement to avoid accountability.

I am also glad you reminded us of the video of demafasict brownshirts attempting to start fights and harass parade growers
Yeah. Most in the crowd, on both sides were idiots.

I agree. Answering your wild logic was foolish but I think I goty point across and now you are spinning your own statement to avoid accountability.

Yeah. Most in the crowd, on both sides were idiots.
I am not surprised you find logic wild. It tends to make your dembot narrative fall apart

Your “logic” made it take pages of this thread just to get you to finally admit you disagree with AoC

Straight out of the Marxist handbook of delusional thinking. You see, corporate greed for profits is the only reason prices go up. Scary thing is, people are stupid enough to believe that BS and are walking around in society. These are the same caliber of people who brought you the USSR, Cuba, Khmer Rouge, NAZISM, etc etc.
AOC shared this video.

AOC should just go back and burn her mac and cheese on you tube again.

Now yah see? That is what I thought but it seems both of us are wrong.

struth has informed me that if you post something, you own whatever is said in that post.

See post #52 and #59

If you disagree, can you let struth know he is wrong?
Sorry - I didn't realize you were playing idiotic games with another poster and thread crapping/derailing.

I am not surprised you find logic wild. It tends to make your dembot narrative fall apart

Your “logic” made it take pages of this thread just to get you to finally admit you disagree with AoC
As my original point in this thread was AOC didn't say what the thread title implies, that makes sense.

What message?

She wasn't wrong. She didn't say anything.
Haha the one she posted! Haha are you going to pretend now that AOC didn’t post the link to the video? Hahah.

Haha ok, now you are backtracking again

So when someone post something on tweeter they aren’t saying anything? Haha that’s your position now? Haha

So how do you know she supports it? Perhaps she posted it to showcase the lady's stupidity?
Because she posted it. If she didn’t she wouldn’t of posted it, or posted it and qualified that she doesn’t support it

Glad you agree that AOC is stupid

Because she posted it. If she didn’t she wouldn’t of posted it, or posted it and qualified that she doesn’t support it

Glad you agree that AOC is stupid
She may have posted as an example of foolishness.

Who knows? You don't. You just make up a narratives that fit your preconceived notions and you are doing it in real time right now.

It's sad to watch.

Forum List

Back