AOC Must See

Her hair is nasty. No wonder Latin girls fawn all over my hair. Theirs isn't as nasty as hers, though..yuck!

God didn't exactly bless her in the hair department.

WTF IS WRONG With HER?

"What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?"

(“Thoughts and prayers” is reference to the NRA’s phrase used to deflect conversation away from policy change during tragedies. Not directed to PM Ardern, who I greatly admire.)
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC)
March 15, 2019"

RESPONSE:

this is incredibly insensitive to my muslim brothers and sisters who were slain in cold blood while they were literally praying because they want to be closer to their creator and they want to become better people. https://t.co/uq9VzofTsN
— siraj hashmi (@SirajAHashmi) March 15, 2019

imagine thinking it’d be a good idea to attack prayer after a terrorist attack on a place that only exists because people pray https://t.co/PknPR7nlb1
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) March 15, 2019

Prayer is the reason for places of worship.
— jon gabriel (@exjon)
March 15, 2019

These poor, innocent people were murdered by a despicable terrorist in their house of prayer, and you choose to denigrate prayer in the aftermath? What is wrong with you?
— Chet Cannon (@Chet_Cannon)
March 15, 2019

Maybe hold off attacking the beliefs of others in the immediate aftermath of a tragedy, especially when it was people of faith who suffered?
— Susan_Wright [Insufficiently Partisan] (@SweetieWalker)
March 15, 2019

Clearly, she needs prayers for thinking this little of God and the importance of acknowledging how we need God in our lives. Usually, I laugh at what she says, but this is just sad.
https://t.co/8MGzqdTAoM
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) March 15, 2019

I don't know why anyone would be surprised at AOC's incredible ignorance, insensitivity, and disrespect for people of faith and their faith...why would anyone expect anything different from people who want to legalize murdering newborn babies?!

She is right, what good are your prayers, which we too often hear the republicans say,

We will pray for those. Empty words.

but you are hypocrites anyway.

With all the prayers you guys supposedly do , we should be a country of no mass shootings or any crimes. LOL.

Instead we are a crime ladened country.

She is right, what good are your prayers, which we too often hear the republicans say,

This happened in NZ not in the US. Learn georgraphy please.

I know it happened in NZ, but it happens all the time in the US.

All the time? We have 325mil people. I would say they are rare but tragic. Fair?

They are not rare, they happen all the time in the US.

All the time? We have 325mil people. I would say they are rare but tragic. Fair?

Mass murders happen all the time? Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaart???!?!?!?

Mass murders happen all the time? Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaart???!?!?!?

Obviously your definition of mass is different than mine.
List of mass shootings in the United States in 2019 - Wikipedia

With all the prayers you guys supposedly do , we should be a country of no mass shootings or any crimes. LOL.

Instead we are a crime ladened country.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

Yes prayers do nothing but soothe ones guilt, you know at the very least by praying and sending their thoughts think they are doing something, when actually they are doing not a Damn thing.

Forum List

Back