AOC asks the bankers "why aren't more of you in jail ?"

Settled hash. The bail out happened and we moved on. Before she knows it she will have to run for office again. The only legislation she has had her name on that voted on was done to clown her. Pelosi intends to remove her. She needs to get busy if she plans on staying up there with the politics ruling class.
Do you want to bet your membership on this site that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will win her re-election? If she wins, you have to leave this site never to post or return again.

If she loses, I'll have to leave.

Ready to put up?

It’s tempting. Mind you, I don’t belittle her victory. Not one little bit. But aside from this message board, and the TV news, I don’t know one person who buys her shit. Pelosi said it best, she could run a glass of water in AOC’s district and beat any republican challenger, not an exact quote, but you get the idea. But AOC WILL be brought to heel, or she will have to defeat the dragon that is Nanci Pelosi. That seat is as far as AOC will ever get.

Exxon Mobil, Wall Street and Big Pharma ....nobody is safe from this terrible young woman's wrath.

AOC GRILLS Jamie Dimon & Bank Executives On Jailing Law Breaking Bankers.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and other megabuck executives on their behavior since the 2008 mortgage crisis.

Thank you, I like that she shakes up the norm. I don't think she would be a good President, however she is perfect for the House.

President Cortez ? I can picture the jumpers already.

You got that funny feeling In your pants huh?

The people that should have gone to prison in 2008 are the very law makers that forced banks to lend to people that had no way of paying back their loans....ie the Clinton administration and also the Bush administration for doing nothing to fix it....Clinton forced these loans out of some sick vision of fairness....white suburban folks were making big bucks on refinancing their homes and minorities wanted in on the action...so here came Slick willy on a government white horse telling banks to loosen their loan requirements....and it backfired....
......But the one guy that really needed to hang was Schumer...he purposely pulled the Ace from the shaky house of cards by calling out the overdrawn banks and started the entire collapse just before the election....it worked ...it got Obama the Magic do nothing Kenyan elected...of course history has been rewritten but the wise folks know what happened whether they say so or not....

AOC.jpg

It’s tempting. Mind you, I don’t belittle her victory. Not one little bit. But aside from this message board, and the TV news, I don’t know one person who buys her shit. Pelosi said it best, she could run a glass of water in AOC’s district and beat any republican challenger, not an exact quote, but you get the idea. But AOC WILL be brought to heel, or she will have to defeat the dragon that is Nanci Pelosi. That seat is as far as AOC will ever get.
LoL!!!

That's not what will happen.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will continue to rise in promise and will be part of the resurgence of a new and improved and stronger Democratic party.

Pelosi is on her way out. A new day is dawning.

Mark my words.

The people that should have gone to prison in 2008 are the very law makers that forced banks to lend to people that had no way of paying back their loans....ie the Clinton administration and also the Bush administration for doing nothing to fix it....Clinton forced these loans out of some sick vision of fairness....white suburban folks were making big bucks on refinancing their homes and minorities wanted in on the action...so here came Slick willy on a government white horse telling banks to loosen their loan requirements....and it backfired....
......But the one guy that really needed to hang was Schumer...he purposely pulled the Ace from the shaky house of cards by calling out the overdrawn banks and started the entire collapse just before the election....it worked ...it got Obama the Magic do nothing Kenyan elected...of course history has been rewritten but the wise folks know what happened whether they say so or not....
ROTFLMBAO!!!!

dead_01_toe_tag.jpg

LoL!!!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will continue to rise in promise and will be part of the resurgence of a new and improved and stronger Democratic party.

Mark my words.

You my friend need to step away from the key board and go talk to some real people.

LoL!!!

Mark my words.
And mine are she’s got a better chance of ending up in the loony bin.

Exxon Mobil, Wall Street and Big Pharma ....nobody is safe from this terrible young woman's wrath.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and other megabuck executives on their behavior since the 2008 mortgage crisis.

It is 2019 why are we discussing 2008?

Because Marxist swine like Occasional-Coherence need to rewrite history, in order to rationalize their ignorance and phaux outrage.

To her credit, she really has no idea why the bubble burst in 2008. She lacks an understanding of the kind of monetary policy we have here.

That said, I'd rather debate her on the issues on the national stage rather than your standard neocon Keyensian in the democrat party. Of course, I wouldn't want your standard neocon Keyensian in the republican party debating her, either I'd want our people doing it.

At least there would be some semblance of a relevant debate.

Last edited:
Watch the 5 minute video in the OP and maybe you'll figure it out Huckleberry.
The definition of fascism is corporate control of government.
Cortez speaks for the majority of people who can't or won't, and she stands up to them.. Why does that bother you personally ?

Watch the 5 minute video in the OP and maybe you'll figure it out Huckleberry.
Nobody needs to listen to that dim bulb Marxist twit....The bank CEOs aren't in jail because what they did wasn't illegal....Moreover, the bundling of the good mortgages with the bad was supposed to minimize the exposure of risk when the bad defaulted.

Mind you, understanding the situation doesn't, in any way, signal approval of it.

How about she go before the banksters at the Fed and ask the same questions?

What she's doing is going after the street peddler and ignoring the cartel at the top....But she excels at saying and doing stupid shit that creates more buzz than solutions.

Billionaire CEOs are street peddlers. WTF! Really?

The bank CEOs are only dealing in the worthless fiat "money" that legal tender laws force them to.....Their relative wealth is irrelevant to the model.

Who are the super-wealthy running the cartel at the top, which supplies them with the money?

Okay I can agree with that. But calling billionaire CEOs street peddlers, is not accurate. They are very much part of the problem, just like the Fed.

The definition of fascism is corporate control of government.
Cortez speaks for the majority of people who can't or won't, and she stands up to them.. Why does that bother you personally ?
Occasional-Coherence can barely speak for herself....Dr. Ron Paul made many of the points she's making, with far more factual information at hand and without all the emotional bluster, and nobody paid him any mind at all....Of course, he was far more interested in rooting out the cause than blaming the symptoms.

How about she go before the banksters at the Fed and ask the same questions?

What she's doing is going after the street peddler and ignoring the cartel at the top....But she excels at saying and doing stupid shit that creates more buzz than solutions.

Billionaire CEOs are street peddlers. WTF! Really?

The bank CEOs are only dealing in the worthless fiat "money" that legal tender laws force them to.....Their relative wealth is irrelevant to the model.

Who are the super-wealthy running the cartel at the top, which supplies them with the money?

Okay I can agree with that. But calling billionaire CEOs street peddlers, is not accurate. They are very much part of the problem, just like the Fed.

It's a fucking loose analogy, not the exact model...sheeeesh.

LoL!!!

Mark my words.
And mine are she’s got a better chance of ending up in the loony bin.

I don’t think so. My prediction is that she will mature and become a better politician. She is a failure in life, so she went to government where she can fail up. Notice her supporters are all people who typically fail. Anarchist/Libertarian is a good example. She may not keep her seat, but she won’t be going away anytime soon. As long as there are folks who blame the world for their failures she will have a market to peddle her shit to.

Forum List

Back