AOC asks the bankers "why aren't more of you in jail ?"

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Exxon Mobil, Wall Street and Big Pharma ....nobody is safe from this terrible young woman's wrath.

AOC GRILLS Jamie Dimon & Bank Executives On Jailing Law Breaking Bankers.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and other megabuck executives on their behavior since the 2008 mortgage crisis.

She's right. They should all be in prison...Big Ears not only saved their worthless asses from prison time, he made sure they got even more wealthy and powerful.

Exxon Mobil, Wall Street and Big Pharma ....nobody is safe from this terrible young woman's wrath.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and other megabuck executives on their behavior since the 2008 mortgage crisis.

She is to stupid to have that job.

Who is stupid?

grammar my friend...TOO!

Who is stupid?

grammar my friend...TOO!

I’m not up in the capital making laws. Fuck grammar. When I win my seat in Congress I’ll give a crap.

Who is stupid?

grammar my friend...TOO!

Oh, my dear God, I FULLY agree with Gipper.........lol

Sounds pretty smart to me.
Now who am I thinking of ? It rhymes with
Klan in the Reich Shloust.

Who is stupid?

grammar my friend...TOO!

See...Nat? We can agree on this! I am glad we can.

This is what I like about her. :)

She asks questions that actually should be asked.

How about she go before the banksters at the Fed and ask the same questions?

What she's doing is going after the street peddler and ignoring the cartel at the top....But she excels at saying and doing stupid shit that creates more buzz than solutions.

If anyone is watching MSM reporting on the new progressives in Congress, you are witnessing a slandering of these people. It is clear to me what is going on. We know Fox and right wing talk radio will slander them, because they are Ds. However, the slander doesn't end there. The typically leftist organs on TV and print are slandering them too...yet another proof the MSM is controlled by the wealthy Ruling Class.

What she's doing is going after the street peddler and ignoring the cartel at the top....But she excels at saying and doing stupid shit that creates more buzz than solutions.

Billionaire CEOs are street peddlers. WTF! Really?

Who is stupid?

grammar my friend...TOO!

Meh, what happens when two

Who is stupid?

grammar my friend...TOO!

A circle-jerk of AOC haters on hump day.
Who could ask for more ?

Now that their hate for America is showing
They can just shoot on out the door.

Beats a circle jerk of AOC stalkers.

It's always funny when you try to say someone else is too stupid but it turns out you are too!!

The bank CEOs are only dealing in the worthless fiat "money" that legal tender laws force them to.....Their relative wealth is irrelevant to the model.

Who are the super-wealthy running the cartel at the top, which supplies them with the money?

Lol, Libertarian anarchist! Lol! That’s a fucking shoot! You have GOT to still be living with your parents! Bet your an old school 90’ goth fag. That’s funny shit. Never mind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back