AOC asks the bankers "why aren't more of you in jail ?"

Exxon Mobil, Wall Street and Big Pharma ....nobody is safe from this terrible young woman's wrath.

AOC GRILLS Jamie Dimon & Bank Executives On Jailing Law Breaking Bankers.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and other megabuck executives on their behavior since the 2008 mortgage crisis.

She is to stupid to have that job.

Who is stupid?

grammar my friend...TOO!

Oh, my dear God, I FULLY agree with Gipper.........lol

Wierd huh.

Exxon Mobil, Wall Street and Big Pharma ....nobody is safe from this terrible young woman's wrath.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and other megabuck executives on their behavior since the 2008 mortgage crisis.

Because they didn't break any laws.

In fact most were following the laws, in creating the sub-prime crash. Idiotic left-wingers like AOC, don't even remember that it was their own policies that pushed bankers to make sub-prime loans. In fact, the government under Bill Clinton, was taking banks to court, to force them to make sub-prime loans.

Effectively, what idiots like AOC are asking is..... "Why didn't we throw you into prison for following our rules?"

Why aren't our illegals in Mexico?

It's always funny when you try to say someone else is too stupid but it turns out you are too!!

Hush, I’m a libertarian anarchist who needs the government to feed me. Stop it or I will report you to the mods, lol. Ain’t even had my first cup of coffee yet and I’m in the romper room. Saweet!

Imagine how different congressional hearings would be if there were no television cameras.

Heck, they might even be constructive.

I agree. If this were the case, people like AOC would never make it to Congress. No work would get done still, but less drama for sure.

You dumb moron...

She's referring to what happened in 2008, you know the damn near total financial COLLAPSE of America and the world that was the direct result of these banksters.

Is your father or uncle a bankster, is that why you are one of their BOOTLICKERS?!??

Last edited:
She's right. They should all be in prison...Big Ears not only saved their worthless asses from prison time, he made sure they got even more wealthy and powerful.

Where else would the DNC get the billions of dollars to fund the campaigns of statist sociopaths?

You dumb moron...

She's referring to what happened in 2008, you know the damn near total financial COLLAPSE of America and the world that was the direct result of these banksters.

Is your father or uncle a bankster, is that what you are one of their BOOTLICKERS?!??

Do you mean when the dregs of society decided to stop making payments on their mortgages?

You dumb moron...

Is your father or uncle a bankster, is that what you are one of their BOOTLICKERS?!??
You know, my cousin teaches a course you could really
benefit from. www.onlinecivilty.com

You dumb moron...

Settled hash. The bail out happened and we moved on. Before she knows it she will have to run for office again. The only legislation she has had her name on that voted on was done to clown her. Pelosi intends to remove her. She needs to get busy if she plans on staying up there with the politics ruling class.

You dumb moron...

Methinks the phaux negro got into the muscatel a little early today. :booze:

Who is stupid?

grammar my friend...TOO!

Oh, my dear God, I FULLY agree with Gipper.........lol

Wierd huh.

Not really, if you've read any of my posts.

You dumb moron...

Methinks the phaux negro got into the muscatel a little early today. :booze:

Hey, leave him alone. You KNOW it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.

Thank you, I like that she shakes up the norm. I don't think she would be a good President, however she is perfect for the House.

Settled hash. The bail out happened and we moved on. Before she knows it she will have to run for office again. The only legislation she has had her name on that voted on was done to clown her. Pelosi intends to remove her. She needs to get busy if she plans on staying up there with the politics ruling class.
Not only that, but Occasional-Coherence is completely ignoring the laws, enacted by the people she has surrounded herself with, that set up the conditions for the years-long run on real estate speculation and mortgage lending that caused the financial collapse.

What she's doing is in effect joining the big drug cartel, then blaming the street dealers for the addiction problem.

Do you want to bet your membership on this site that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will win her re-election? If she wins, you have to leave this site never to post or return again.

If she loses, I'll have to leave.

Ready to put up?

Not only that, but Occasional-Coherence is completely ignoring the laws, enacted by the people she has surrounded herself with, that set up the conditions for the years-long run on real estate speculation and mortgage lending that caused the financial collapse.

What she's doing is in effect joining the big drug cartel, then blaming the street dealers for the addiction problem.

Yup, except she is only a street level shit dealer. The type who only sell to the poor addicts. Looking at the retards who defend this says it all for me.

Thank you, I like that she shakes up the norm. I don't think she would be a good President, however she is perfect for the House.
President Cortez ? I can picture the jumpers already.
1226.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back