Anyone Surprised the Racist in the Gorilla Suit was a Black Dude?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am not, that is the kind of thing these Perpetual Victims do these days.

Jock Journalists Condemn 'All Lives Matter' Protestor as Racist, Then Cops Take Off His Gorilla Mask - Breitbart

Sports journalists jumped on a man in a gorilla suit invading the field at the Lions-Bears game in Chicago on Sunday as a racist. Then the cops unmasked him as something else entirely.

The masked man ran about half the length of Soldier Field toward the end zone and ran back in the opposite direction, employing several evasive jukes to avoid his pursuers, before taking a don’t-hit-me-I’m-a-quarterback slide near the 40. Four security guards, ignoring NFL rules, quickly pounced on the costumed man despite his feet-first, I-give-up slide.

The man wore a t-shirt that read “All Lives Matter” on the front. On the back, it read: “Put Down the Guns.”

Sports writers quickly denounced the “All Lives Matter” stunt as racism.

Jay Busbee at Yahoo Sports, for instance, wrote that “wearing an ‘All Lives Matter’ shirt over a gorilla costume—well, that’s either breathtaking ignorance or just straight-out, no-question racism.” Corey Collins of Sporting News described the uninvited runner’s display as “juvenile, pretty-racist, attention-seeking behavior.”

Only when the cops unmasked the man in the gorilla suit they discovered a 31-year-old African American wearing dreadlocks.

Angelo-Graham-Mugshot-640x480.jpg

That is what happens when you assume that everything is racist.

They just cannot help themselves anymore - you have to label things as racist as soon as humanly possible before you have any actual information at all.

Forum List

Back