Anyone Sell Items Through Amazon Fulfillment?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I bought a large amount of collectible protectors and plan to make a variety pack of sizes and sell them through the Amazon fulfillment program. In order to do so I have to create a business account, create packaging and the item listing, create a barcode for the item so the sales and inventory can be tracked, and then send them to Amazon.

Does anyone here sell through this program? I just order the poly mailer bags to put the protectors in, then I need to create a business label and create a barcode that I can get printed on stickers to put on my items. Any help about this would be much appreciated. I'm curious if I can drop off my items at an Amazon fulfillment center here in KY rather than ship them, because they are rather heavy.

I don’t, but here you go, so far as having them ship them for you-
Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) fulfillment services - Amazon.com

This-
Pay as you go—you are charged for storage space and the orders we fulfill.

Yeah but if a person buys other items with mine they get cheaper shipping together, plus Amazon gets a HUGE discount on shipping. Once I have the poly mailer bags, have all my business stickers and barcode stickers, it should be easy peasey every time after this first one.

Yeah, seems like maybe, if you are also a prime customer-

Your products are eligible for Amazon Prime free Two-Day Shipping, FREE Shipping, and other benefits.
Prime members love free Two-Day Shipping, and all Amazon.com customers can get free shipping on eligible orders.

When you list products for FBA, they are eligible for free shipping, too. Qualified FBA listings are displayed with the Prime logo, so customers know that Amazon handles packing, delivery, customer service, and returns. As you grow your competitive edge, you can increase your chance of winning the Buy Box.

I’ll be curious to see what you find out.

This-

Yeah but if a person buys other items with mine they get cheaper shipping together, plus Amazon gets a HUGE discount on shipping. Once I have the poly mailer bags, have all my business stickers and barcode stickers, it should be easy peasey every time after this first one.

Yeah, seems like maybe, if you are also a prime customer-

Your products are eligible for Amazon Prime free Two-Day Shipping, FREE Shipping, and other benefits.
Prime members love free Two-Day Shipping, and all Amazon.com customers can get free shipping on eligible orders.

When you list products for FBA, they are eligible for free shipping, too. Qualified FBA listings are displayed with the Prime logo, so customers know that Amazon handles packing, delivery, customer service, and returns. As you grow your competitive edge, you can increase your chance of winning the Buy Box.

I’ll be curious to see what you find out.

This-

I am an Amazon Prime member, but it is through my college student account that was free for the first 6 months and then there is a discount for the year.

Forum List

Back