What Reason Do All of You Post Here?

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Personally I do it to say things I'm too civilized to say to some members of my family (they have no qualms themselves about saying whatever moronic things they think, however). Obviously I don't have time to get on here often. Sometimes I wonder why I do at all. When I do it's fun but it's to no real avail. Nobody's mind is ever changed. Facts go ignored by others so they can continue to believe what they believed in the first place. Insults become personal. I've never seen any REAL instance of anyone changing their mind because of anything said on this message board. So my question is why do you/we do it? Just curious.

Man! I post statistics 58.7% of the time and people give me scrawl and grammar correction. We should post stuff because all the pc games are Crap this Decade.

Personally I do it to say things I'm too civilized to say to some members of my family (they have no qualms themselves about saying whatever moronic things they think, however). Obviously I don't have time to get on here often. Sometimes I wonder why I do at all. When I do it's fun but it's to no real avail. Nobody's mind is ever changed. Facts go ignored by others so they can continue to believe what they believed in the first place. Insults become personal. I've never seen any REAL instance of anyone changing their mind because of anything said on this message board. So my question is why do you/we do it? Just curious.
Good question. I like to challenge people’s logic and press them to explain the things they say.

I also like to test my positions on issues by engaging in smart debate. I’ve learned a lot through many discusses and from being challenged by some on this board.

Two reasons.

One, you get to see the true side of people since they have anonymity, you get to see all the things that people hide (for the most part) out in the real world.

Two, this to me is the same as someone that watches Jersey Shores or some other such shows, it is a train wreck that you just keep coming back to so you can shake your head and go "holy fuck, did they just post that"

you are correct, there is no mind changing going on, if you post on here that means you are set in your ways.

worldburn.jpg

I want to change the world.

Because it’s free.

Beats watching reruns of Baywatch.

What else am I gonna do at work?

Where else can I hear about Hillary Clinton?

Because this is legal and cocaine isn’t.

Because laughing is good for my health.

Entertainment, pure and simple. There is nothing funnier than the rightards who post here.

Last edited:
Two reasons.

One, you get to see the true side of people since they have anonymity, you get to see all the things that people hide (for the most part) out in the real world.

Two, this to me is the same as someone that watches Jersey Shores or some other such shows, it is a train wreck that you just keep coming back to so you can shake your head and go "holy fuck, did they just post that"

you are correct, there is no mind changing going on, if you post on here that means you are set in your ways.
Entertainment, pure and simple. There is nothing funnier than the rightards who post here.

I find the wingnuts from both sides to be very entertaining.

Like going to the zoo and watching the chimps throw shit at each other.

Two reasons.

Dude, my kids and I laugh out loud at your posts and are waiting for you to change your avatar. LOL.

I post to trigger the Leftists and read posts to see if I may learn something.

To share my invaluable knowledge, experience and perspective! I am very generous!

I enjoy the stupidity of the reich wing intolerance. It gives me a good laugh and sometimes i can even give facts for them to learn, not that they do, mind you.

Forum List

Back