Holy Shit, HOTTEST Star Trek Bitch EVER!

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
The original "By Any Other Name" is on BBC-America right now, and that dazzling, blonde Barbara Bouchet French lovely creature is definitely one beauty who will be starring in my next masturbation fantasy. Causing my orgasm to launch me off my bed and physically slam me into the ceiling, leaving a dent in the sheetrock. Not surprisingly, she also somewhat resembles Voyager's blonde Seven of Nine, who has also been responsible for me secreting like, shall we say, "water from a broken fire hydrant."

iu

My goodness, now my masturbation orgasm will now launch me off the bed and THROUGH my ceiling and THROUGH my roof, thus creating a brand new "skylight" in my house in the approximate shape of my torso.

Nope!

View attachment 254994

^^^Out of the original series it had to be the Romulan commander.^^^

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Of course it could be I have a thing for those pointed ears.

Yes, of course that Romulan woman was sexy in a mysterious, VERY hypnotic way. In seriousness, I think she gave one of the finest acting performances in the original Star Trek. The episode depended on her performance and she knocked it out of the park.

The original "By Any Other Name" is on BBC-America right now, and that dazzling, blonde Barbara Bouchet French lovely creature is definitely one beauty who will be starring in my next masturbation fantasy. Causing my orgasm to launch me off my bed and physically slam me into the ceiling, leaving a dent in the sheetrock. Not surprisingly, she also somewhat resembles Voyager's blonde Seven of Nine, who has also been responsible for me secreting like, shall we say, "water from a broken fire hydrant."
How the hell are you supposed to pick just one?

The Most Beautiful Women to Appear on Star Trek

^^ That is the top 75 vote-getters.

Me, I would pick any of them from the top 20.

I've always had a thing for Beth Toussaint, but let's face it, Emily Banks fuckin rocks a Star Fleet Uniform.

f5JuY0l.jpg

My goodness, now my masturbation orgasm will now launch me off the bed and THROUGH my ceiling and THROUGH my roof, thus creating a brand new "skylight" in my house in the approximate shape of my torso.

Willnunny ! Ain't had Pu&^y since it had him. Jerks off cause girls are scary and unattainable to him! He must be 12 ! okay I understand ….. now:anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back