Anyone know what caliber would be referred to as a "9.9"?

A poster was bragging about his marksmanship and said "I could hit your skull from 100 yard with a 9.9".

I have asked several times what a "9.9" would be. I have been shooting for 50 years or so, and have been a student of firearms for as long. Despite that, I have very little experience with 9mm handguns.

I thought it might be a Tokarev, but he hasn't answered.

Any ideas?
/----/ Man this is odd. I just started watching NCIS for the first time starting with season 1 back in 2004. Anyway, on the episode I watched last night, the sniper picking off Marines used a 9.9, and I hadn't heard of it either. Now you mention it.
MARLIN 9.9MM (R25575)
Marlin 9 9mm caliber rifle. Popular 9mm carbine uses S&W magazines.
MV5BMjIxMzcxNTUzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTYwMDk0MjE@._V1_UX224_CR0,0,224,126_AL_.jpg

S1, Ep14
17 Feb. 2004
The Good Samaritan
A Navy dentist from a Naval air station dies of a single shot to his back, apparently in an execution-style murder; the NCIS investigates. Two more men from the same Naval air station soon die identically. Gibbs and company figure it out.
I been giving WinterBorn a education for years

Funny, but you refused to answer my question about the "9.9". And then you said it was some round the farmers on the Afghan border used.

No, you have not educated me on anything but the level of lies you are willing to tell and the lack of education you possess.
Did you read the link? You are slow

Yes, I read the link. Are you saying one of those shows features you?

A poster was bragging about his marksmanship and said "I could hit your skull from 100 yard with a 9.9".

I have asked several times what a "9.9" would be. I have been shooting for 50 years or so, and have been a student of firearms for as long. Despite that, I have very little experience with 9mm handguns.

I thought it might be a Tokarev, but he hasn't answered.

Any ideas?
/----/ Man this is odd. I just started watching NCIS for the first time starting with season 1 back in 2004. Anyway, on the episode I watched last night, the sniper picking off Marines used a 9.9, and I hadn't heard of it either. Now you mention it.
MARLIN 9.9MM (R25575)
MV5BMjIxMzcxNTUzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTYwMDk0MjE@._V1_UX224_CR0,0,224,126_AL_.jpg

S1, Ep14
17 Feb. 2004
The Good Samaritan
A Navy dentist from a Naval air station dies of a single shot to his back, apparently in an execution-style murder; the NCIS investigates. Two more men from the same Naval air station soon die identically. Gibbs and company figure it out.

Funny, but you refused to answer my question about the "9.9". And then you said it was some round the farmers on the Afghan border used.

No, you have not educated me on anything but the level of lies you are willing to tell and the lack of education you possess.

Maybe ! And it tells you wht the 99 is

...he couldn't hit shit if someone is firing back at him
...marksmanship goes way down in REAL situations
...100 yards with a pistol is a looooong distance
I'm not bad, but might not even scare you at a 100 yards. Never practiced that range that range with pistol. Other tools for that job.

MARLIN 9.9MM (R25575)

S1, Ep14
17 Feb. 2004
The Good Samaritan

I didn't see anything about the 99. Nor was the 9.9 explained. Which show clip? There are 6 or 7 of them. The main one was featuring a show about scholastic clays.

Which video are you talking about?

I'm not bad, but might not even scare you at a 100 yards. Never practiced that range that range with pistol. Other tools for that job.
Leave it to the pros son

I didn't see anything about the 99. Nor was the 9.9 explained. Which show clip? There are 6 or 7 of them. The main one was featuring a show about scholastic clays.

Take your time

Take your time

I watched clip on the page. I am not watching the rest at the bottom. Which one is relevant?

....probably could hit a man sized target running with 1 round out of 7 at 100 yards--but a kill shot would just be luck

Leave it to the pros son

LMAO!!

One of the things I liked when I initially stopped in these forums is that the people knew there shit when it comes to guns.

You should stop. Your bullshit doesn't hold up.

Take your time

I watched clip on the page. I am not watching the rest at the bottom. Which one is relevant?
Read they one about discovery of a cowboy traveling from Wyoming and Oklahoma bring justice to small towns and taking out Mexicans ..

Take your time

Which video clip are you talking about. I watched the main one where they are teaching kids.

There are several at the bottom. Which one?

Take your time

Read they one about discovery of a cowboy traveling from Wyoming and Oklahoma bring justice to small towns and taking out Mexicans ..

You need to post another link. There was no clips about a cowboy traveling from Wyoming to Oklahoma on the page you posted a link to.

Take your time

Which video clip are you talking about. I watched the main one where they are teaching kids.

They might have removed it because I was unfiltered

Take your time

Isn't that convenient. So a major TV show only noticed you were unfiltered after the show was written, produced, and put online? lol Sure. That sounds legit.

Take your time

So not only are you Samuel Adams reincarnated, you are now a reincarnation of a wild west lawman?

Take your time

Isn't that convenient. So a major TV show only noticed you were unfiltered after the show was written, produced, and put online? lol Sure. That sounds legit.
You can call the producer Kevin and ask him..

Take your time

So not only are you Samuel Adams reincarnated, you are now a reincarnation of a wild west lawman?
Someone has to do it

Take your time

Someone has to do it

Oh, so this was recent?

Forum List

Back