Anyone know what caliber would be referred to as a "9.9"?

Bullshit. You have no actual evidence of what he would have done.

Many regs help the working man to live & work without the owners risking their lives or making them work for peanuts.
No it helps protect jobs.. you keep saying Americans are to stupid and will make mistakes.. and we are full of hate and want to kill off fellow Americans... STOP AND MOVE OUT IF YOU HAVE THESE FEELINGS about other Americans.

No, I have not said that. You are a liar.

I have said that business owners will put employees at risk to increase profit. Look at history in this country and you will see I am correct. I have also said that desperate men will take any job to try and support their families. And that companies will take advantage of that. Look at the coal mines before unions. The pay was mediocre, but you had to shop at the company store. Which was more expensive. YOu had to rent a place to live from the mining company.

Your rabid anti-regulation mindset ignores the improvements and blindly follows talking heads.
Dude stoping talking about Americans in a negative way! Your a sick fuck man! Enough! Move out!

You are pathetic. I am not talking about Americans in a negative way. I am saying that everyone makes mistakes, and that some employers, if given a chance, will fuck over their employees to improve their bottom line.

Nope, still not moving out. Don't like it? Tough shit.
The employers you speak of are Americans they are managers they are business owners they are people that busted their ass started a business and hired people you speak negatively of these hard-working people.. GTFO of my country!

Oh, and keep screaming "GTFO of my country". I find it hilarious. It is my country. I served it. And I am not going anywhere.

No it helps protect jobs.. you keep saying Americans are to stupid and will make mistakes.. and we are full of hate and want to kill off fellow Americans... STOP AND MOVE OUT IF YOU HAVE THESE FEELINGS about other Americans.

Oh, and just by way of an FYI, you are one of the most hate-filled people I have encountered. Also, the idea that American never make mistakes is utterly ridiculous. Everybody makes mistakes on occasion. Had you rather just shrug your shoulders and say "Oh well, mistakes happen"? Or had you rather set up systems that provide more redundancy to cut out the effects of the mistakes, if not the mistakes themselves?
People like you that want to protect your job to keep men unemployed is sick! The shit you say about Americans.. you are a traitor!

Bullshit!

I protect my job by being good at my job. I do not keep men unemployed. I keep men alive and working. I make sure they can work tomorrow and the next day.
Your job is unnecessary.. It’s a bureaucrat strain you’re pathetic

My job keeps people alive and well. It also keep work going and going right.

It is certainly more necessary than waiting tables.
I wait Tables because I make more then most doctors, and because of government regulations

I have said that business owners will put employees at risk to increase profit. Look at history in this country and you will see I am correct. I have also said that desperate men will take any job to try and support their families. And that companies will take advantage of that. Look at the coal mines before unions. The pay was mediocre, but you had to shop at the company store. Which was more expensive. YOu had to rent a place to live from the mining company.

Your rabid anti-regulation mindset ignores the improvements and blindly follows talking heads.
Dude stoping talking about Americans in a negative way! Your a sick fuck man! Enough! Move out!

You are pathetic. I am not talking about Americans in a negative way. I am saying that everyone makes mistakes, and that some employers, if given a chance, will fuck over their employees to improve their bottom line.

The employers you speak of are Americans they are managers they are business owners they are people that busted their ass started a business and hired people you speak negatively of these hard-working people.. GTFO of my country!

That is why I said "some employers" because not all will fuck over their employees.

But plenty will.
If that’s how you feel about Americans then move out

That some will fuck over those under them? You feel the same way about more of them.

I am right about some American employers. And you know it.

Oh, and keep screaming "GTFO of my country". I find it hilarious. It is my country. I served it. And I am not going anywhere.
You’re basically saying your job is viable because Americans bad

That is why I said "some employers" because not all will fuck over their employees.

But plenty will.

That some will fuck over those under them? You feel the same way about more of them.

No I don’t think badly of Americans I trust Americans

Oh, and just by way of an FYI, you are one of the most hate-filled people I have encountered. Also, the idea that American never make mistakes is utterly ridiculous. Everybody makes mistakes on occasion. Had you rather just shrug your shoulders and say "Oh well, mistakes happen"? Or had you rather set up systems that provide more redundancy to cut out the effects of the mistakes, if not the mistakes themselves?
People like you that want to protect your job to keep men unemployed is sick! The shit you say about Americans.. you are a traitor!

Bullshit!

I protect my job by being good at my job. I do not keep men unemployed. I keep men alive and working. I make sure they can work tomorrow and the next day.

I wait Tables because I make more then most doctors, and because of government regulations

And I am sure you are making the world a better place, huh?

Its all about the money for you?

But plenty will.

How about immigrants? Especially illegal immigrants?

You’re basically saying your job is viable because Americans bad

No, I am not. I am saying my job is viable because some employers want to know what is going on in the field, that the job is done safely, and that there is someone on site to make sure.

Bullshit!

Huh

But plenty will.

Oh? All the democrats you are removing from office are Americans.

All the blacks you hate so much are Americans.

But plenty will.

If you love America you are American.. even when you get sent home.. I wish them luck

Bullshit!

Huh

Padding your post count?

But plenty will.

Like I said if you don’t share the love of America, and our culture, values .. YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN and should be confronted with the First and second amendment

But plenty will.

If you love America you are American.. even when you get sent home.. I wish them luck

You are lying your ass off.

But plenty will.

Like I said if you don’t share the love of America, and our culture, values .. YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN and should be confronted with the First and second amendment

So all those rants about illegal immigrants working for cheap wages in ruining it for working Americans are gone? Now you love them?

lol

I love America. I served her. I still serve her. And I love her people, so I help take care of them.

Huh

Padding your post count?
Huh

So all those rants about illegal immigrants working for cheap wages in ruining it for working Americans are gone? Now you love them?

lol

I love America. I served her. I still serve her. And I love her people, so I help take care of them.
Don’t try to switch this from what you said you don’t think Americans are good people you think we will start a business and hurt other Americans.. your a sick fuck

lol

You think that’s American? Coming here using us lowering our wages?? Go fcuk your self you loser

Huh

Padding your post count?
Huh

lol

Don’t try to switch this from what you said you don’t think Americans are good people you think we will start a business and hurt other Americans.. your a sick fuck

You are lying. I never said I didn't think Americans are good people.

Huh

Padding your post count?
Huh

lol

You are lying. I never said I didn't think Americans are good people.
So the people hurting and killing their workers aren’t American?

lol

You think that’s American? Coming here using us lowering our wages?? Go fcuk your self you loser

I think it is the employers hiring illegals to save money on payroll. The only reason they hire them is to save payroll and not worry about whether or not they get hurt.

Forum List

Back