Anyone here holding a pot stock?

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
my phot holding has increased from .005 to close to .035 in the past month. May not sound like much...but when multiplied by 1000000 it's real money. Holding my breath for next week when California goes dope...ier.

Hey.................marijuana is slated to become big business soon. There are colleges now that are offering courses in marijuana chemistry and how to grow it.

And............if you are a talented grower and know how to make the plants grow well, you can get a job right now in a lot of places.

Had a friend of mine who at one time was a master grower and always had some of the best smoke, and there was a company that offered to move him to Oregon, and set him up as the person in charge of the growing.

Yes. There is money to be made there now, and not illegally either.

my phot holding has increased from .005 to close to .035 in the past month. May not sound like much...but when multiplied by 1000000 it's real money. Holding my breath for next week when California goes dope...ier.

The fruits and nuts in Cali will make you rich.

Remember your Granddaughter in the will :cool:

I only have a 1/2 ounce share at this point.
If it was legal here I would purchase more.

Sucks to be you. I've got damn near 2 ounces of shares.
Yeah...I live in MN where our opiate addicted governor Dayton won't have it. He should try pot for his pain. He wouldn't slur his speech so much.
Nice flourishing black market however. Just wish I could go to a proper store and choose my preferred blend.

I only have a 1/2 ounce share at this point.
If it was legal here I would purchase more.

Sucks to be you. I've got damn near 2 ounces of shares.
Yeah...I live in MN where our opiate addicted governor Dayton won't have it. He should try pot for his pain. He wouldn't slur his speech so much.
Nice flourishing black market however. Just wish I could go to a proper store and choose my preferred blend.

What you need is a guy like one I know. He gets his stuff from CO, and the really cool thing is that he labels all the baggies with what blend it is. I've gotten stuff like Strawberry Banana (most excellent), and Gorilla Glue, as well as Skywalker and Blue Dreams.

I remember one time I called him, he showed up with 5 different varieties and told me to take my pick. Good to have a guy like that in your town.

And, its less than 200 an oz.

FYI here are a few. They are mostly penny stocks so caveat emptor!

2017's Blazing Marijuana Stocks
VILLAGE FARMS INTL (OTC: VFFIF): +414.2 percentEMERALD HEALTH TH (OTC: EMHTF): +299.8 percentAURORA CANNABIS IN (OTC: ACBFF): +221.5 percentCRONOS GROUP INC (OTC: PRMCF): +214.8 percentAPHRIA INC (OTC: APHQF): +206 percentCANOPY GROWTH CORP (OTC: TWMJF): +150 percentArena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARNA): +119.4 percent

VILLAGE FARMS INTL (OTC: VFFIF): +414.2 percentEMERALD HEALTH TH (OTC: EMHTF): +299.8 percentAURORA CANNABIS IN (OTC: ACBFF): +221.5 percentCRONOS GROUP INC (OTC: PRMCF): +214.8 percentAPHRIA INC (OTC: APHQF): +206 percentCANOPY GROWTH CORP (OTC: TWMJF): +150 percentArena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARNA): +119.4 percent
/----/ Thank you for the list. I'll be adding more.
MYMMF : Summary for MYM NUTRACEUTICALS - Yahoo Finance I bought 4,000 shares a few weeks ago and it has doubled.
Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp. (CBWTF) I bought 2,000 shares last week and so far it's been flat.

Now I'm 66 years old and still regret I didn't catch the online servers like AOL when they first IPO'd. I didn't have the cash to buy Apple or MS when they IPO'd - dittos on Bitcoin. So I want to catch the next wave which will be POT I can now spread some money around knowing some will fail and others will soar.

/----/ I believe all of your picks were up today. I own three.

Forum List

Back