Anyone Else Remember The Reaction To Trump Using The F Bomb?

At least he doesn't have a sick fetish about cursing in the shower..

MSNBC Host Admits To Cursing At Trump While Showering

Cursing in the shower vs paying prostitutes to piss on him. I'l go with the shower.

Maybe you'd like to provide some proof to your little lie about the "pissing prostitutes"?

As soon as you come up with something credible about Uranium 1, The pizza child sex ring, BenghaziBenghaziBenghazi, the birth certificate, Attendance at Trump-0's inauguration, Canada burning down the White House, the Clintons having people killed, "THE DEEP STATE", etc. or any one of the other Russian backed lies that the right comes up with regularly.

I am sure she she is pleasuring herself at the same time.

I understand. Finding a liberal male with a dick over 3" is scarce these days.

I'm sure you have a lot of experience with liberal dicks. Is evaluating liberal dicks your regular job, or just a hobby?

Sloppy Ghey man pass duly noted

Yes. Galt hits on guys all the time.

Dumbshit. The only time I'm "hitting" on guys is when I'm beating the crap out of them.

Of course, you'd probably enjoy that.

You call it beating. Everybody else calles it stroking. Tomato To-mah-to

Cursing in the shower vs paying prostitutes to piss on him. I'l go with the shower.

Maybe you'd like to provide some proof to your little lie about the "pissing prostitutes"?

As soon as you come up with something credible about Uranium 1, The pizza child sex ring, BenghaziBenghaziBenghazi, the birth certificate, Attendance at Trump-0's inauguration, Canada burning down the White House, the Clintons having people killed, "THE DEEP STATE", etc. or any one of the other Russian backed lies that the right comes up with regularly.

You mean like the "Russian-backed" lies which you people have based your entire strategy for removing Trump from office?

The truth is, the Russians have a much closer ally in your leftists, and you're too ignorant or too sorry to admit it.

You mean like the "Russian-backed" lies which you people have based your entire strategy for removing Trump from office?

The truth is, the Russians have a much closer ally in your leftists, and you're too ignorant or too sorry to admit it.

Good example. Add that to my previous list of crazy accusations by the right.

I'm sure you have a lot of experience with liberal dicks. Is evaluating liberal dicks your regular job, or just a hobby?

Uh cupcake, you asked him to evaluate your tiny junk.

Have you thought about moving out of Mom's attic and getting a job?
Funny you should mention that. My brother is moving out of the basement and I have first dibs on it.

Now about that umbilical that was initially wrapped around your neck, but now trails behind you everywhere you go

Dumbshit. The only time I'm "hitting" on guys is when I'm beating the crap out of them.

Of course, you'd probably enjoy that.
You beat the crap out of other guy's meat? Have you ever been to Russia?

I remember a leading Christian making light of it

[ Mike Huckabee joked on Fox News's "Your World with Neil Cavuto" about the Trump F-bomb tirade which, according to Reuters, was also accompanied by a joke about testicles.

"They always say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? Obviously not," Huckabee quipped, adding that Trump was probably the "only" person he knew who could take to the podium and say what he said not just once, but three times, and still be standing. ]

Trump drops F-bombs on Vegas crowd

Also remember Trump promising he would "tell China he wants to slap a tariff on their exports?" "Listen you mother----ers we're going to tax you 25 percent!"

and on "how to deal with OPEC to lower oil prices?" "We have nobody in Washington that sits back and said, you're not going to raise that f----ing price,"

He's done neither

Nice hissy fit cupcake.

Trump rents all that space and time in your head for free.
No, Trump can't stfu and stop Tweeting so like a Vampire with blood, Trump needs attention. The man is a social disease all by himself

Time Traveler by Merriam-Webster: Words from 1863
cuss word was invented in 1863 prior to that they were just words.
It's stupid to try to control speech by controlling which words you are allowed to say vs which ones you aren't. That is much like trying to control thought.
yet a good bunch of Trump's cult will give him a pass, even when degrading women and young girls, and then condemn the speech of most everyone in sight

I remember a leading Christian making light of it

[ Mike Huckabee joked on Fox News's "Your World with Neil Cavuto" about the Trump F-bomb tirade which, according to Reuters, was also accompanied by a joke about testicles.

"They always say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? Obviously not," Huckabee quipped, adding that Trump was probably the "only" person he knew who could take to the podium and say what he said not just once, but three times, and still be standing. ]

Trump drops F-bombs on Vegas crowd

Also remember Trump promising he would "tell China he wants to slap a tariff on their exports?" "Listen you mother----ers we're going to tax you 25 percent!"

and on "how to deal with OPEC to lower oil prices?" "We have nobody in Washington that sits back and said, you're not going to raise that f----ing price,"

He's done neither

Nice hissy fit cupcake.

Trump rents all that space and time in your head for free.
No, Trump can't stfu and stop Tweeting so like a Vampire with blood, Trump needs attention. The man is a social disease all by himself

Like him or not, you're stuck with him at least until after 2024.

Think about that long and hard.

Like him or not, you're stuck with him at least until after 2024.

Think about that long and hard.
I guess you;re just as delusional as that disgusting degenerate sitting in the Oval Office (when he's not watching whores playing in Golden Showers)

Forum List

Back