Trump jokingly says to donors US should put ‘Chinese flag on jets and bomb the sh*t out of Russia'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It doesn’t bother me that Donald Trump says “Putin is Genius” Kim “is a Leader” or that the US should put “ the Chinese flag on American F-22s & bomb Russia” You know what bothers me? -That he has Donors.

It doesn’t bother me that Donald Trump says “Putin is Genius” Kim “is a Leader” or that the US should put “ the Chinese flag on American F-22s & bomb Russia” You know what bothers me? -That he has Donors.

Relax Veronica.

1646613071427.png

Interesting. Not defending Trump, but Putin never pulled this crap under Trump. Putin only pulled these stunts under Democratic administrations.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yea. Who would want a president who talks openly, squarely and honestly?

You keep supporting that crook Biden a career criminal who is funding the war in Ukraine with YOUR MONEY.
war against Russia is a good thing

Then why are you funding it and supporting Putin?
America is still BUYING oil from the Russians. And what current sitting president IS curtailing the American oil industry right now? Hmm. The same weak ass limp wristed wuss that confused Ukraine with Iraq in the SOTU?

America is still BUYING oil from the Russians. And what current sitting president IS curtailing the American oil industry right now? Hmm. The same weak ass limp wristed wuss that confused Ukraine with Iraq in the SOTU?

Actually, I think that was Iran, but what does it matter.

They're all the same to 48-Years Bedpan Joe.

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday floated a horrifying scenario during a speech to some 250 elite Republican donors: He said the U.S. could bomb Russia with jets disguised with Chinese flags, then sit back and watch those nations go to war.

Specifically, Trump said the U.S. could “put the Chinese flag” on F-22 fighter jets and use them to “bomb the shit out of Russia,” according to a recording of his speech that was obtained by The Washington Post.

“And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch,” Trump said.

Trump Floats Idea That U.S. Bomb Russia With Jets In China Flags, Then ‘Sit Back And Watch’

Trump is a genius! What do you think?

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday floated a horrifying scenario during a speech to some 250 elite Republican donors: He said the U.S. could bomb Russia with jets disguised with Chinese flags, then sit back and watch those nations go to war.

Specifically, Trump said the U.S. could “put the Chinese flag” on F-22 fighter jets and use them to “bomb the shit out of Russia,” according to a recording of his speech that was obtained by The Washington Post.

“And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch,” Trump said.

Trump Floats Idea That U.S. Bomb Russia With Jets In China Flags, Then ‘Sit Back And Watch’

NEVER HAPPENED.

He knows how to troll you idiots so well.

Forum List

Back