Trump jokingly says to donors US should put ‘Chinese flag on jets and bomb the sh*t out of Russia'

Ha ha - you just don't get it.

And it's okay, you're not expected to.

Unless you're a New Yorker, then you're supposed to get it.

See, this is one of the reasons some New Yorkers don't like The Donald, because he's not actually from New York. Yet he out-New-Yorks the New Yorkers.

Trump rose to the very top of the New York real estate and development business, and to paraphrase Richard Pryor, "you don't get to be that way bein' no fool".

All that shucking and jiving he does is just a dance. I "get" him, completely. (Because I lived in NY for 30 years). He's not stupid, he's just weird as all get-out, and I mean, weird sometimes succeeds in New York

The other noteworthy thing about Donald Trump, is he came up through the media business. Remember his participation in WWE, when he cut Mr T's hair and such? That's how he thinks, it's why he says some of the stuff he does.

I've been tracking the polls since long before Trump got into politics, and I still can't understand for the life of me, why people hate this guy so much. Sure, he's a corrupt fucktard, but so is every other presidential candidate. In no way does he stand out from the crowd, in that regard. Y'know... Stormy Daniels? We got JFK and Clinton, I mean, they're all that way.

I'm kind of detached, not being partisan much, but I look at what the guy does, instead of listening to what comes out of his mouth. (That's generally the way I approach "all" politicians). And, from his perspective as a NY real estate developer, and from my perspective also, results are what count. How you get there matters, it surely does - but results are important too.

My take is, Biden talks a good game but his results are rotten. Trump talks a rotten game, but his results are good.

If we could only find a good-good somewhere, I'd be a happy camper.
Maybe some day you'll get it. I doubt it though.

Forum List

Back