Trump jokingly says to donors US should put ‘Chinese flag on jets and bomb the sh*t out of Russia'

Coming from a guy who believed stealth planes are invisible to the naked eye.

Yea. Who would want a president who talks openly, squarely and honestly?

You keep supporting that crook Biden a career criminal who is funding the war in Ukraine with YOUR MONEY.

If Trump talks "openly, squarely and honestly" why is he now going trial for lying to the IRS, his bankers, and insurance companies?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Yea. Who would want a president who talks openly, squarely and honestly?

You keep supporting that crook Biden a career criminal who is funding the war in Ukraine with YOUR MONEY.
Spin it doob. My ex-potus trump is the biggest criminal in business and politics, what a combo.......and you LOVE it.

Biden is funding the WAR?
Thought it was postrump that applauds putin.
trump is so far in putins ass he hasn't seen daylight in years.
trump = anti-American.
Then why are you funding it and supporting Putin?
trump supports putin.
trump is scared shitless of putin.
trump is the Coward in all activities involving putin.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
They cannot comprehend 'tongue in cheek' stuff. They are that stupid.
Problem is he said and did even more stupid stuff when President...

Remember trying to buy Greenland?
The sharpie hurricane incident?
Drinking Bleach?
Nuclear bomb to stop a hurricane?

The guy is a fucking train wreak...

By the way we are in the middle of trying to impose sanctions on Russia, how do you think Trump's statement would go down in China? China is choosing a side to be on in this one...

Clearly Trump is fucking clueless on how to create alliances...

By the way we are in the middle of trying to impose sanctions on Russia, how do you think Trump's statement would go down in China? China is choosing a side to be on in this one...
Well, they're pretty glad they didn't take up his offer:

It doesn’t bother me that Donald Trump says “Putin is Genius” Kim “is a Leader” or that the US should put “ the Chinese flag on American F-22s & bomb Russia” You know what bothers me? -That he has Donors.

"They will take him literally, but never seriously."
~Rush Limbaugh

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday floated a horrifying scenario during a speech to some 250 elite Republican donors: He said the U.S. could bomb Russia with jets disguised with Chinese flags, then sit back and watch those nations go to war.

Specifically, Trump said the U.S. could “put the Chinese flag” on F-22 fighter jets and use them to “bomb the shit out of Russia,” according to a recording of his speech that was obtained by The Washington Post.

“And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch,” Trump said.

Trump Floats Idea That U.S. Bomb Russia With Jets In China Flags, Then ‘Sit Back And Watch’

Trump is a genius! What do you think?
ya more people have died from about everything under biden than Trump. But that trump continues to live rent free in that long journey between your ears.

You keep right on believing CNN, you shithead.

Are you seriously saying that the Trump corporation has not been sued by the attorney general of New York for tax evasion and lying to bankers and the IRS?

Why is Trump ranting against black female attorney generals? Donald Trump is going to spend the rest of his life in court over his criminal dealings throughout his life. There is no statute of limitation on tax evasion.

My question for you is how come you don’t know this is happening? If you’re an American living in the United States, how come you don’t know that The Trump Corporation and his comptroller have been charged?

Are you seriously saying that the Trump corporation has not been sued by the attorney general of New York for tax evasion and lying to bankers and the IRS?
Why is Trump ranting against black female attorney generals? Donald Trump is going to spend the rest of his life in court over his criminal dealings throughout his life. There is no statute of limitation on tax evasion.
My question for you is how come you don’t know this is happening? If you’re an American living in the United States, how come you don’t know that The Trump Corporation and his comptroller have been charged?

Hey IDIOT, being "charged" does not equate with guilt. Trump's attacks are ALL politically motivated. If only you had 1/10th the interest in investigating and charging Hillary, Obumma, Hunter and Joe.

It doesn’t bother me that Donald Trump says “Putin is Genius” Kim “is a Leader” or that the US should put “ the Chinese flag on American F-22s & bomb Russia” You know what bothers me? -That he has Donors.

This is exactly why trump isn't presidential material.

The only mistake the former president made was assuming that lefties who are still suffering from TDS and possibly buyers remorse have a sense of humor.
To assign a sense of humor to Trump is a joke in and of itself. He's just stupid. Was his sense of humor talking when he suggested that "Putin is a genius?" When he said "we have invisible jets?" When he said "let's nuke Hurricanes" When he said, "Covid will simply disappear?" When he said "couldn't we just inject disinfectant?" The guy is a fucking moron. When are you idiots gonna understand that you have been snookered by a guy with an IQ in the single digits?

To assign a sense of humor to Trump is a joke in and of itself. He's just stupid. Was his sense of humor talking when he suggested that "Putin is a genius?" When he said "we have invisible jets?" When he said "let's nuke Hurricanes" When he said, "Covid will simply disappear?" When he said "couldn't we just inject disinfectant?" The guy is a fucking moron. When are you idiots gonna understand that you have been snookered by a guy with an IQ in the single digits?
Ha ha - you just don't get it.

And it's okay, you're not expected to.

Unless you're a New Yorker, then you're supposed to get it.

See, this is one of the reasons some New Yorkers don't like The Donald, because he's not actually from New York. Yet he out-New-Yorks the New Yorkers.

Trump rose to the very top of the New York real estate and development business, and to paraphrase Richard Pryor, "you don't get to be that way bein' no fool".

All that shucking and jiving he does is just a dance. I "get" him, completely. (Because I lived in NY for 30 years). He's not stupid, he's just weird as all get-out, and I mean, weird sometimes succeeds in New York

The other noteworthy thing about Donald Trump, is he came up through the media business. Remember his participation in WWE, when he cut Mr T's hair and such? That's how he thinks, it's why he says some of the stuff he does.

I've been tracking the polls since long before Trump got into politics, and I still can't understand for the life of me, why people hate this guy so much. Sure, he's a corrupt fucktard, but so is every other presidential candidate. In no way does he stand out from the crowd, in that regard. Y'know... Stormy Daniels? We got JFK and Clinton, I mean, they're all that way.

I'm kind of detached, not being partisan much, but I look at what the guy does, instead of listening to what comes out of his mouth. (That's generally the way I approach "all" politicians). And, from his perspective as a NY real estate developer, and from my perspective also, results are what count. How you get there matters, it surely does - but results are important too.

My take is, Biden talks a good game but his results are rotten. Trump talks a rotten game, but his results are good.

If we could only find a good-good somewhere, I'd be a happy camper.

Problem is he said and did even more stupid stuff when President...

Remember trying to buy Greenland?
The sharpie hurricane incident?
Drinking Bleach?
Nuclear bomb to stop a hurricane?

The guy is a fucking train wreak...

Clearly Trump is fucking clueless on how to create alliances...
He's not allowed to use sharp objects either.

Birds are being killed by the millions by windmills.

Forum List

Back