Anyone else notice:

Democrats are rigging up a one party system. There will still be Republicans because Dems need to blame their failures in someone, but Republicans will have no real power.

America is leaning to majority singe party system that ignores Democracy? Nobody noticed that whatsoever.
You just now noticed? It’s been this way for at least a couple decades if not longer.

We have a rogue government that breeches and ignores the constitution every day, for the benefit of the oligarchy. Time for a change.

Gosh and begorah. I use too be a Democrat. Everything they do NOW is end any and all opposition to them. You think?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Republicans crap all over themselves every day but it's democrats fault?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Washington swamp HATES that they are answerable to voters. Little by little they are rigging it so voters no longer have any power.

America is leaning to majority singe party system that ignores Democracy? Nobody noticed that whatsoever.I
OK. I made up this issue? Opps, silly me noticing Democrats have abandoned democracy and are persecuting ANYONE that stands against THEM. I got banned for months for garbage reasons on this board. For much the same garbage reasons AG trash monkey Lettia James went after Trump. I feel his pain.

Do you have a link to support your claim MaryL.
I lived this, I am the link. from all else follows. I post it, it happened, but hey, men can be women and Gorge Floyd/white cops are murders, racism, men can be women you want PROOF? OH GOODY. That is the last thing liberals want.

Forum List

Back