anyone else notice Hollywood is getting left-wingyer?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
someone posted something about a transgender character.

Star wars said they're going to put in a gay character.

Transgender and homo shows appearing on TV

Ghost Busters, all female cast with a male secretary

...all the actors are a bunch of foreigners...

Hollywood is actually getting worse.

...i'm glad I steal

And when people don't watch their movies, they can go back to claiming we are a racist country. Never mind that the quality of what they put out is going downhill. The worst is the tv shows. So few good ones and so many idiotic 'reality' shows. Crap, all of it.

...i'm glad I steal
And being a hateful, rightwing bigot you’re frightened by these accurate portrayals of the diversity of American society, and perceive that diversity as a ‘threat.’

...i'm glad I steal
And being a hateful, rightwing bigot you’re frightened by these accurate portrayals of the diversity of American society, and perceive that diversity as a ‘threat.’

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are THE dumbest troll on this board and that is saying something given the competition!!!

Clayton is a man of very low intelligence, but he pretends to be smart. When he spouts off about the law, it becomes obvious, because he knows nothing about the law.

Hollywood largely is a machine for producing progressive propaganda and predictive programming for the Illuminati

...i'm glad I steal

I've noticed that Hollywood is producing content that will appeal to the youth demographic. So basically, what they've always done.

...i'm glad I steal

I've noticed that Hollywood is producing content that will appeal to the youth demographic. So basically, what they've always done.

it's more about controlling opinions

I'm not happy about the entertainment industry's obsession with pushing perversion and immorality on society, and trying to portray it as normal and acceptable.

But accepting that that's what Hollywood does, I don't see why not, in this case. Mr. Takei's objection, if I remember correctly from an article elsewhere, is that Gene Roddenberry's vision of Sulu wasn't gay, so Sulu shouldn't be gay.

What Mr. Takei seems to have missed about the new reboot of Star Trek is that the timeline has been altered, due to a time-traveling Romulan terrorist. We know that Jim Kirk is a very different character. Different from the original timeline, Kirk's father was killed by said Romulan terrorist, and Kirk was raised by an abusive uncle, and was on a path to become a criminal, when Christopher Pike approached him and set him on a different path.

Why is it so hard, in that context, to suppose that different things happened to Mr. Sulu as well, during his childhood, causing him to develop differently as well? Perhaps his father died as a result of the Romulan's attack, and perhaps he was sexually abused by a stepfather, causing him to grow up to be a sexual pervert.

Hollywood largely is a machine for producing progressive propaganda and predictive programming for the Illuminati

Ever since Leonardo DiCaprio got raped by a bear in 'The Revenant', and liked it; I'm satisfied watching my blu-ray disc of 'The Great Escape'............:popcorn:.........

Hollywood went far Left/Communist a long time ago. People scoffed at and demonized Joseph McCarthy for saying so, but he was actually correct. Most running Hollywood, are far Left/Communist-leaning folks.

It is pretty comical and ironic though, since the most extreme of em are likely to be filthy stinkin rich. That's why they're called 'Limousine Liberals.' They're very silly confused folks.

Forum List

Back