Anyone else like using the "email notification" when subscribing to a thread?

I got 225 alerts, I guess I better click on it eventually lol

I don't get emails for it. I do for PM's only. Many of those, and that's enough!

That way you don't have to keep checking to see who replied to your thread when you can be notified in email. With all the social media sites and numerous message boards how could a website stay in existence without email notification?
I do for your threads, I get a chance to see how shitty your life is and it makes me feel good about my own.

That way you don't have to keep checking to see who replied to your thread when you can be notified in email. With all the social media sites and numerous message boards how could a website stay in existence without email notification?
I do for your threads, I get a chance to see how shitty your life is and it makes me feel good about my own.

Maybe I can SHIT on you?

Maybe I can SHIT on you?
lol you do a good enough job on yourself

Forum List

Back